My husband won't fuck me and it's getting really fucking old

my husband won't fuck me and it's getting really fucking old.
look at my pussy. believe me or don't.

I fucking blew him on the couch today, thinking it would go somewhere but nope. it has been weeks. i am lucky to get it once every few weeks. i'm so frustrated. i dont want to leave i just want him to fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/7-smart-ways-to-boost-your-testosterone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at it some more.

have another.

Drukken we die er toch even doorheen.

here's some tits too.

i think i'm done.

timestamp faggot

no one fucking cares.
eat shit.

Maybe its stinky or u nasty lmao

That's a nice pussy, but I don't believe this bullshit story for a second until we get a timestamp.

I do. Eat shit

Are you fat and bitchy? That would be a good reason to not get fucked.

Put a cucumber up your ass please ma'am

no new pics for anyone. i just wanted to show my pussy to some nasty little anons to make myself feel better.

I am so certain thats not your vagina/story that I'll timestamp my dick if you timestamp your vagina.

Your husband is probably fucking that cute girl down the street.

Not a chance

he's asleep in our bed.

i don't really care what you believe. I did this to make myself feel better. i don't give a fuck what you want.

Have you ever tried riding him? You can get him hard, climb on top, even if he wasn't really in the mood for it after you're both into it a bit unless he's turning asexual he'll be worked up by then, lay down and let him put some work into it. Viola, he's fucking you.

do u want to feel like a bitch?

Forget more pics of vagoo...Write time and date on piece of paper right now...snap pic and post....or fuck off

That's one of the finest pussies on Sup Forums, a work of art, really. But without a timestamp this whole thread is larping bullshit.

Got Kik op?

Do you really feel better though? Enjoy your failing marriage I guess.

Fake post, boring. Next.

Honestly, try losing some weight. Not even trying to be a jackass. Most men like women that aren't fat. Just try it.

Make yourself feel better....
by coming to Sup Forums?
You're out of your depth son....

Maybe you should lose some weight, grow your fingernails and put on some nail polish. Your hands don't look very feminine, actually they look like boy hands. I can only imagine what the rest of you looks like and I wouldn't fuck you either.

nice puss. where r u? got kik? I'm in the same boat..

I didn't mean right now you daft cunt. When you're at work and he's got the day off, he's off pounding pussy.

I'd blast some jizz in your puss

Maybe he became gay?

used to post my tits here a lot.
old habits.
i like watching white knights squirm, & shitheads try to insult me.

Don't be too upset about yourself that he found a better fuck, I mean you look like a whale so can't really blame the man.

these are old pictures. haven't taken new ones since i got married.
nails are long and painted and i actually dropped about 40 pounds.
i wouldn't fuck me either though.

40 pounds or not, id fuck you regardless

i think he has a testosterone issue.

What about me - i like your pussy and your tits! I would like to fuck you every night!

he has 0 game. he has no idea how to talk to women, so if that's the case, i'd actually be amazed.

It's a big problem.

stfu little cuck boy

hey look me too

Post ass hole , it is very important
Maybe he doesn't want to fuck you in the pussy but in your shitter? I know i would

I know it is. I don't know what to do for him. He's just fine with how things are...

He may be one of those who likes variety. If so, he just got bored of watching the same old movie everyday.

he has fucked my ass.
he didn't care for it all that much.
it's really a shame. I love anal.

maybe fat chicks just don't turn him on like they used to.
lose some weight

why dontcha divorce

Ditch his fat beta ass and move onto me?
26 year old fit person

sometimes i wonder if it's the opposite, because i lost weight since these pics were taken and he still doesn't give a shit.

Every other aspect of the marriage is fine. A few weeks is nothing in comparison to what some others call their breaking point. i almost think it could be a medical issue.

Noice, Pucci... Also he's cheating on u, sorry.

Boy needs more protein in his diet, he eat plenty of meat or you got him on some sissy shit? He might also be cooking his nuts if he's not in shape and has a job that involves mostly sitting. It doesn't just hurt fertility it causes sex drive issues. Nothing you can do about that, he needs to take care of his own junk and if he won't bother then that sucks for you.

What's your height and weight?

bodybuilding.com/fun/7-smart-ways-to-boost-your-testosterone.html
But i don't know how to get your husband to gym...

Still not timestamp but you idiots still reply to him pretending to be a woman.

1. Youre fat
2. Have you tried just talking about it with him?
3. Does he work out? If he doesn't he should

OP, 40 pounds or not, husband or not, if that pussy was even in my vicinity I'd fuck the life out of it - constantly, insistently and ferociously.

5'3
140 pounds.
D cup tits
i wouldn't call myself thin, but i'm a lot better than i was, and i do get attention from other men now.

1 you don't read.
2 yes, all the time
3 LOL

How to boost your testosterone:

Eat more fat
Consume more zinc and vitamin D
Stick with multijoint movements in the gym
Shorten your rest periods
Get more sleep

Time stamp or gtfo

Seem like he's fucking someone on the side

idk if youve noticed but all these people could not give less of a shit.

You are a fucking whale :D

You are objectively overweight. Put the fork down you fat slag.

>blowing him on the couch
That's like one squat away from fucking him on the couch, just put his dick in your vagina wtf

Wow, with a winning attitude like that, why wouldn't he be busy banging pussy on the side...

He might have some new fetish he jacks off to and find you boring for sex. His brain got triggered so much by his new fetish he gets stiff and only stiff to it

blowjobs are nice

Yeah, sure.

This. Probably time to find him some tight teens to fuck.

It wasn't supposed to make him finish.
I can't help that he grabbed my head and fucked my throat til he came & then left me with nothing.

>"Muh I dont give a shit about people so I'll post my pussy ob this website right here"

You care, You're just too much of a stuck up bitch to see it.

>Muh I dont caaaireeee

If you're really that braindead then there is no hope for you. Go tell everyone how much you dont care.

ITT: cancer
sage goes in all fields

he does have a kink.
i participate in it with him, when he wants me to.

Option 1:
>buy sexy lingerie or slutty outfit like a french maid or a nurse
>dress up
>surprise him with some kinky time

Option 2:
>bitch about it on Sup Forums

You picked the wrong option.

I really don't give a fuck about any of these people replying to my thread. of course i treat him different.
it is Sup Forums. i am frustrated. so is everyone else.
misery loves company so i come here.

did you gain weight or something?

lost, actually. these are old pictures.

He doesn't love you anymore and your marriage has failed

How long have you guys been married?

Maybe he's just fucking blind to what he's got waiting for him in the bed. His fucking loss if you ask me.

Classic cheating behaviour, this is what happened with my ex. She became so distand and we rarely fucked. 2 weeks later i found out she was cheating, time for you to do some snooping i think

i'd cheat on this fat donut too

losing weight is relative.
You might have married him when you were more petite and then gained weight then "lost" 5 lbs but still fat.

What's your height and weight?

read the thread, she's fat

i already answered this & got called a whale lol.
5'4 & 140 pounds.
i weigh less than i did when we got together.

I'm in the exact opposite situation. I'm a guy and my girlfriend won't fuck me. She hasn't even touched my dick in almost 4 months. She claims shes "not into sex anymore". Yes, I know shes cheating....but yeah. I feel for ya. I know how it feels.

look at all these sad lonely fucks kek

i initiate every sexual interaction and i feel fucking pathetic.
all i want is to feel like he wants me again.

>fucking the same bitch over and over again

Nah, that gets boring.

Fucking someone new is way more fun. Doesn't even have to be hotter than your gf or wife, just the fact that it's someone new makes it exciting.

If more bitches understood that and organized threesomes with their man every now and then, giving him a chance to fuck someone new, there would be a lot less cheating going on.

But bitches are retarded, they'd rather get cheated on and dumped than swallow their pride and set up a threesome.

Word

i have offered.
i'm into having a threesome.

then stop being fat

If you're showing your vagina on the internet, you're already past cheating on your husband with blacks. . . you are ruined, move on with your ruined life and get into crystal meth with black people and having all of their babies. or just kill yourself. No man of worth wants you anymore. you are done.

can he have a threesome without you there?

Ohhh. YEah. unless she lifts weights, then she's chubby. Yeah. I had a gf that was chubby and the only reason sex happened was cause she wanted it. It was an absolute chore. I really wasn't physically attracted to her, but she was somewhat wealthy and had a good personality.

Girl you need to hit the gym

michelle?