Ask homeless chan anything

ask homeless chan anything.

That looks comfy.

yeah i love pet play and sub play it's my favorite thing it's to bad i don't do it much anymore

>tfw no live in pet

How did you become homeless?

it's a sad day
got into some legal trouble

Do you work op? And what kind of education do you have or level which ever

not currently but im looking for work but having a felony fucks you up

What specifically did you get in trouble for exactly op?

stole goods to pay bills and not be 100% fucked but that didn't work out

you have a car? you in a shelter right now or what?

yeah this guy fucks me and gives me things i need for a place to stay

for now.

How old are you op? Do you have a wife?kids? Why not join a gang? start slinging drugs? Because have a federal crime on your record does make jodhunting extremely hard

nah i got no kids or wife im just 21 years old walking around and getting fucked usually.

post tits

im not a chick

So do you just take it up the ass, or suck dick, for the time being or how does "getting fuck usually" play out

usually pulls me around by my head or choking me until im on the floor on my knees and i suck him off.

What state are you in and do other homeless do the same also if know do female homeless woman get more benefits?

im in kansas city and most homeless people find a way to survive.

What do you do to pleasure your do you dominate some other homeless man? do you pay a hooker? Is there homeless women welling to just have sex for the fun of it?

nah im okay with not doing anything honestly

How did are on Sup Forums did you suck dick to on here?

no one is in kansas city so i don't care

How many user did you think is asking you questions

one

Pretty much man how about you just join the moonman thread there are some pretty funny shit there

add me on kik tomok0

¿Wat? Nigga why? Give me a explanation to why i should add a homeless man in Kansas on kik