Confession Thread? I can get it started

Confession Thread? I can get it started.

In the 6th grade, I had just moved into a new area and wanted to seem interesting to others. I decided I would tell people I was born in Canada (I was born in southern Ohio). As time passed, I became know as the kid from Canada, and eventually one lie lead to another, and by the time I was a freshman in high school no one knew the truth about me, not even my closest friends. I eventually became that person, everyone knew me as the Canadian kid, and everyday I would add more. At this point, I knew it was too late to turn back, if I told people now, they would resent me for lying for so long, so I continued. Eventually I met a girl, just before the junior year. We became very close and ended up dating, I knew she would find out eventually, so I told her. Obviously we broke up, and I eventually got help because it had become a mental issue. I was diagnosed as a compulsive liar. I am now 28, just recently I went to the 10 year reunion at my school. As I walked in, several people came to talk to me asking what I had done after high school. I realized that they had never heard that it was a lie. So fir the first time in nearly a decade I was the kid from Canada again. Is it bad I enjoyed it?

Wow that's real innocent. I told a close friend of mine in high school that I was a gay sex slave to a guy over in Brooklyn, because why not, and she told my sister and I ended up having to tell my family I was gay and a liar for no reason through that.

Well I left out a lot, there was way more to it, I claimed I came here because my father had killed my family and thats why I moved down. It's honestly been so long that I forget most of the stuff

buuummppp

I once lied

sometimes i bump threads

RELAPSE

You mental people really make no sense to me

bmp

my sister gave me her virginity when she was 13.

>my sister gave me her virginity when she was 13
And I'll bet you've still got it

I like big tits.

Who doesn't?

And here is the post the moron deleted to save his embarrassment after the penny dropped

Me. :DDD I brefer flat chest. :-----D

moms friend fongered me in the van

I let my nieces shower with me earlier today. have done it lots of times before also. didnt molester them or anything but it's still kinda fun imo

I enjoy the brutal rape and mutilation of toddlers and babies

bmpp

thats interesting, I enjoy anchovies

i enjoy loli's

Dude, really? Anchovies? What ate you? Satan?

*are

thats so hot

Okay Sup Forums this is very hard for me to say but this secret is eating me alive and i have to confess.
So a few months ago i was bored online and looked up "best games on steam" and i didn't find anything i was interested in so i ended up looking up a game called "hunnie pop" because a friend recommended it.
When i clicked on the game it asked to confirm that i was over 18 years old and at the time i was only 16 and i still feel guilty about what i did, i said i was 18 and got the game.
When i played it i found out i was turned on by the virtual characters and i ended up fapping to them every time i played and i cant stop.
Am i a sinner Sup Forums? Will i be going to hell for lying and touching myself to cartoon girls?
Why must i be this way.

My first kiss was in 2nd grade with a boy @ a birthday party.

Don't remember the befores or afters.

Whoopsies

I need a release

Accidentally got a kid expelled from school, now he's a wannabe revolutionary. Oops.

Lol, enjoy a lifetime burning in the lake of fire, degenerate.

I remember I used to fap to hentai all the time when I was like 11-12.
I had loads of it on a floppy (mostly screencaps from those old newgrounds puzzle-reveal games and such) that my mom must have found one day because it just disappeared. Never confronted me about it but after that we had parental controls till I keylogged the password.. There was some seriously weird shit on there, haha fuck.

>pic semi related, if u know u know.

I am a father who has been regularly having sex with his daughters best friend. Yea