Fidget spinner rate thread

Fidget spinner rate thread

Rate my fidget spinner Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO2-tqoyGik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other fidgetbros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

oh ya that makes me wet

Why does fidget spinners have 3 idle bearings which literally does nothing? It's such a retarded design and bad craftsmanship.

0/10

autism thread

you are just retarded they are the spare ones to change the middle one kill yourself you stupid dum dum

-infinity/any number

I think they're just weights, the cheapest available in china at the time.

Since they are always exposed like that, they'll get contaminated with debris just like the center one anyway. Ultra retarded.

Get a real spinner.

where can i buy this particle collider?

im a europoor and cant afford a spinner ( they cost 4 dollars here) can anyone buy me one? my gf wont allow me to get one either.

I'm so over this new kid shit, I don't even feel anything about it

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=sO2-tqoyGik
that was worth coming to this shit thread

nigger did that dissappear at one point? wtf is this magic??

i had the same problem spinbro. my TC60 bearings were a bit slow so i had ordered brand new ones and put olive oil on them. now my adhd, ptsd, bipolar disorder goes away much faster. keep spinnin' fidgbro

how come u fidget so much. do you have down's?

You have a good gf.

fidget spinners are bullshit but this is legit

You need just a few mL of the same lube they use on fingerboxes. Original AY-O brand is the best; the Fingerwonder knockoff is OK. Don't use the really cheap shit, though.

Wouldn't it make more sense to replace the leaf bearings with some solid parts? Surely someone makes cheap slugs for that purpose?

Also consider packing the bearings with actual grease instead of a fluid lube, it's likely to last longer. I use Phil Wood grease on all kinds of shit.

Failing that, the advantage of something silicone or oil-based is that it won't evaporate like WD-40.

Don't use food oils as lube/sealant for anything that isn't food, they'll go rancid before long.

you could try mineral oil instead- you can find it cheap at drug stores. (It's used as an "intestinal lubricant" to treat constipation because it's fairly inert). This is also the best oil for treating wooden cutting boards and the like.