I want to copulate with a reptilian, or another alien, but I don't want to be impregnated...

I want to copulate with a reptilian, or another alien, but I don't want to be impregnated. I can't carry a freaky baby inside of me for 9 months :(
not worth it

Go ahead and do it. You won't have to worry about carrying a freaky baby. As soon as it is viable they will abduct you and remove it from you for whatever nefarious purposes they want it for.

well ur in luck because biology wouldn't let u carry it anyways ya fuckin bimbo

this is now an egging thread

What makes you think gestation would be nine months?

Told you nazi rp sex is where it's at

have seen it twice now
>noone will believe this

how long would it be then hm? Not keen on finding out.

bump

What makes you think that a nonhumanoid is going to bang you anyhow?

:(

I don't mean it negatively. I'm just curious. Previous abduction experience? Simply wishfull thinking? Got some idea about how to find some?

Idk.. actually. I just really like reptilians, you'd think they would like be because I am submissive, but I don't think I'm submissive or good enough to bear out children for them.

I think if you seriously want to have a sexual experience with a non-humanoid you would have a better chance with something of the spiritual paranomal realm rather than a physical extra-terrestrail or terrestrial nonhuman. Much easier to contact. Much more likely to want to ravage you.

I think/hope reptilians would be more likely..

Unless you have had previous contact I don't see why they would just up and out of the blue decide to come and fuck you. Do you think they are watching /b and this is your way of reaching out to them?

Haha, Maybe, Maybe not you never know. Maybe they will understand when I say
no
babies

*goes to Amazon to look for a lizard suit*

You could always just take it in your ass.

>I have alien blood coursing through my veins

Reptilian here available for you.
Add me on kik : joh32719n

how does this fetish even fucking work?

"o-oh FUCK, yeah! knock my up with your alien offspring baby! Fuck, yeah, implant your reproductive material that is not in any way human because if it was it wouldn't be as hot!"

If this is real, let's hope the reptile
Jizz rots out your lady parts so you don't populate the gene pool.