Niggers
Call the zoo
Return to the ghetto
Hide my valuables
Give them tree fitty
Offer them crack
Help them look for they baby daddy
Grape soda and chik en

Fuck the mother while the daughter watches.

Make her lick and suck my dick as warm-up, before fucking her. Get her into a mating press to give her daughter a good view of her mom's pussy getting plowed, and pound her hard. Ravage her and make her squeal, using her pussy like an onahole. And cum inside her, drain my balls in her cunt and knock her up so her daughter witnesses how her future little brother/sister is made.

So hot. Bonus pic

>send daughter dick pic
>mother and daughter end up sending pics back

Damn, combo deal.

Would of burned them alive but somebody beat me to it.

I would get off to her telling me to stop as I force my dick into her holes

Wwyd to these two Greek goddesses?

Would spend all day balls deep in that mom. Fuck her hard in reverse cowgirl, letting her daughter see her completely exposed and her legs spread wide while I jam my cock inside her cunt over and over, and eventually cum and pump her unprotected pussy full of my jizz.

The mom is such a slut she would love knowing what you would do to her

Love to get those lips wrapped around my dock and her daughter's pussy in my face

Spiderman, I call you !

You gotta have more pics

Absolutely

I'd rub my balls all over the daughter while I make the mother eat my ass out then do a role reversal but instead of balls in the face the mother deepthroats my dick. Don't worry though they both get my dick in their ass soon enough. Anal is a must with these two bitches.

They would love that. they both have a reputation for swallowing cock

kik me for a story

Storum95