youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
gorillavid.in/0tmjkc7y2nkl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S U I C I D E

What was your major op?

Why did you lose your friend?

they probably got sick of ops beta ass

If this is Yao, I still want to be friends

the other day a co-worker told me "I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend, you're such a good person" I died inside knowing all I'll ever be is a lonely sad manlet

>Be me

Mfw

fuck, too real

In all fairness, there's such thing as falling out of love. You can have all those things and then it be followed by the most soul stealing fallout imaginable. I feel like it would have been nice to have fun and hook up when I'm older. Me and the old lady hate each other at this point, and thinking back on the good times as kids literally hurt. Some eternal sunshine of a spotless mind shit, would rather never of had those memories.

Why didn't you make your move on her

BROTHERS IT'S WAR TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
TO ARMS TO ARMS

the co-worker was a guy

Maybe go to the gay?

that's another story for another time

I had a feeling once, it was disgusting. Never again.

>26 years old
>dropped out of college twice
>working same entry level job for 8 years
>one friend I have left lives 3 hours away
>gf of 5 years broke it off 3 days ago
>too autistic to get that lucky again
>no hobbies
>live with parents

Can someone post a pic on where to place the barrel of the gun so it's guaranteed death?

;__;

>be me, 22, just graduated
>diagnosed autist when I was like 7
>good job related to degree, around $42,000-$50,000 a year (variable hours)
>nice friends, live with some of them
>nice family, mom is awesome, cool brothers, cousins I'm friends with
>everything exactly how I pictured it, how I wanted it during college
>but I fucking hate my life
>I feel awkward in my own skin, like everything I say is retarded
>tried therapy, several anti-depressants, didn't do shit
>tried never drinking, tried always drinking
>tried never getting high, tried always being high
>always being high is better, but I still can't fucking stand anyone
>hate every second I'm at work
>hate being around family
>hate being around my friends
>eventually move out of house with friends, get my own place
>I'm happy when I'm there, miserable when I have to work
>try to keep seeing friends and family but I feel like shit whenever I'm around anyone
>start ignoring their calls more and more
>keeps getting worse and worse, I'm only happy when I'm on my own
>gets to the point where it's either quit my job or an hero
>quit my job, move back in with mom
>manage to get disability
>full-time NEET now, do nothing but watch TV and go on internet
>only leave house to see Dr
>see noone but my mom, even ignore her most of the time
>this is the happiest I've ever been
>I'm on my own all the time and it's great
>but disability doesn't last forever
>I've already decided I'll an hero if they try to make me work again
>it'll destroy my mom but I just can't face other human beings

Aim for where male pattern baldness is. The round part on the back of your skull

I'm on the brink of accepting the fact that I'll be alone forever, one of the unlucky ones who never gets to experience love, companionship and general happiness. I'll likely never get married and end up dead by 40.

Every girl I talk to I can tell instantly doesn't want to converse with me, a lot of my friends are in relationships (or at least have been) and I am still single after 19 years, I get next to 0 matches on any of the dating apps and the general loneliness is probably the root of my general depression. I fucking hate my life.

I fucked my best friend and ruined my relationship with her. She had a small break up with my ex friend who I was really close with. He found out I took her out and came running back. I fucked her after they got back together. My relationship was ruined because she kept leading me on but gave more fucks about him than she did me. I miss my friend

My dog died today
>Best friend if 11 years
>Her name was Holly, short for Holocaust
>German Shepherd
>Always kept me safe
>I'm thousands of miles away, can't even be there for her
>Can't find a good torrent for Futuramas"jurrasic Bark"

Are you fat and ugly?

that was awesome. almost chocked on the cherries I was eating

added to my cringe folder. Thanks user

Kys Faggots

>>Her name was Holly, short for Holocaust
>>German Shepherd
Feel bad for laughing but I did.

Sorry about your dog user, here's a good stream for Jurassic Bark:
gorillavid.in/0tmjkc7y2nkl

How unfortunate.

So close user

parents probably paying your way
nobody fails when they buy their own credits

kys fucking spoiled summerfag.

I was paying for my college and failed too but that was my fault bc i got heavy into drugs and basically spent a semester getting fucked up in a crack house. Now im back with my mom in our shitty apartment. Sober now but lost my gf and future. Worst part is I have only my self to blame.

Real depression is far beyond feels you fucking stupid assholes

How salty. Can't accept not everyone is a fat neckbeard.

Nobody cares you whiny bitch

fuck me, feels too real

Inappropriate for a feels thread you cunt
I care junkie user, that sucks but it's never to late to go back

woah that story turned on its head real fast. that was a vivid experience. but maybe because I can relate to it somehow.

Saw him in a thread not that long ago. Another user capped it, anyway in case you wanted to see him after the story.

I would suggest you reach out to someone. Either to your most trusted friend or a relative. Not too late to go back. Let an internet user help you. :)

Ah can you not stand other people either?

That's the thing, I really don't want to go back. Been unemployed since before Christmas, not seen anyone for months. I keep expecting to change my mind at some point, to feel lonely or miss someone, but it doesn't happen. I just can't stand the thought of having a conversation with anyone, especially not a 'reaching out' conversation. It only sucks because I know I wont get disability forever

c'mon man, it aint over till its over

yeah and actually almost the same thing

>be 23
>graduated from college last week
here's a twist though
>I majored in something I never gave a shit about, never even had the slightest interest
>Decided to stay level-headed and go for it anyways, since it is said to give a stable job
>And I would have gone into the arts
>Now I graduated, feel like shit
>Anxiety is the only thing that keeps me functioning somehow
>I'm a NEET for a week now
>I just want to be alone in my own place
>Can't, because don't have a job

Just thinking about getting a job gives me anxiety because I just studied for the tests and forgot everything. After 4 years, here I am with basically no knowledge of this field at all. I'm completely burned out.

what field

It's not about reconnecting. There is clearly some underlying issue. If you reach out, and get help, you will feel better. What you are experiencing is a temporary state, which is not the true you. For a reason beyond my knowledge you seek to isolate yourself. Find the reason, work on it, and life the happy life you can live.

finance

Well shit, I never cared about my major either. Knew since sophomore year I hated it. Is yours in a really specific field as well?

I wish I could live alone too. Fuck I wish disability was enough to pay rent & bills

Yes sir lowly double IQ beta wage slave i want fries with that

sounded like you got some professional qualifications

anyway man a jobs a job

I want to kill every single one of you faggots

When the pain too real, and she don wanna give head right that instant.

I don't know if it just me, but I had an incredibly hard time getting through college like this. All the tests, just sitting in class was a struggle, the fucking thesis was a horrible journey, etc-

I once made a thread about whether it's worth studying something you don't like, just because it is looked for in the job market, and a lot of people said it was. I started to feel like I was being overly sensitive about all this, and that I was overreacting, but this burning out feels very much real.

eh, tried help (meds and therapy), tried telling friends about how I feel, it doesn't do shit. Every time I'm around anyone, it's like there's a clock in my head counting down to when I can get myself out of the situation and be on my own. It's always been this way really, it's just the last few months I've stopped trying to fight it.

Yeah sorry if I wasn't clear enough, trying my best with english. Sure, but knowing that I have little to no knowledge, and I'm generally a slow learner.. I don't think I'll be tolerated for too long on the job.

I struggled a lot with school too, when you don't give a shit about what you're doing it's hard to make the effort at all.

ah man trust yourself if you're this self-reflective i'm sure you'd do fine

And I was even encouraged to go for the master's degree (by parents, relatives with degrees), but I think I'll pass on that one..

This felt nice, thanks for that and hope you're right. This self-reflecting tends to turn into anxiety and a bit of paranoia though, which makes my (already not so bright) mind completely freeze.

allright you fucking selfpitying sack of potatoeshit.
LISTEN TO ME.
STOP DELIBERATELY DROWNING YOURSELF IN SADNESS.
you focking little bitch, bit by bit, piece by piece, look at yourself and see what's wrong with YOU, than work on it, it takes time you soulless piece of fuck. OR kill yourself and never have enjoyed anything, better open your eyes before you finally do it.

forgot to ask, what do you have a degree in?

She's old now and dried up. Ready to be recycled.

What do you usually do in your free time? Do you consider that you have a healthy lifestyle?

IT
TV, internet, hadn't read in forever but last month or so I've felt less under pressure so I've gotten back into it.
I'm not unhealthy anymore, I used to be. I started exercising & eating better and managed to lose weight since leaving my job. Don't get enough sunlight and I smoke, but other than that I'm not in bad shape.

This made me sad

God I got me right in the feels

This has restored a little bit of my faith in humanity

this made me cry

>be me
>be in relationship with girl for 8 years
>going to marry her after she finished school
>we both still live at parents house to save money and going to get apartment soon
>be my 27th birthday in June
>tells me she's coming over
>decides to instead hang out with a friend and "loses track of time"
>actually she's resentful that I made her stop seeing some of her slut friends who kept getting her in bad situations
>sit at home all day waiting for gf to get there
>parents have birthday cake for me
>"Where's Taylor, user?"
>"I dunno mom" as I hold back the tears
>never shows up and says she's got school work to finish and we can hang out another day
>In Feb she broke up with me
>find out that she cheated on me with one guy in Feb 2016, and another guy from Sept-Oct 2016 multiple times
>her lovey dovey name for me was "bear bear"

lol this is nice.

put. head. in. blender.
mixed toughts.

Wil je een massage en een klap-thaise loempias dus?

You exercise indoors or outdoors? It's very relaxing to go for a run in a park.
If you are going to do something procure that you are part of it, that you are doing your own conclusions and making your brain work. I am not saying that you are letting your brain rot, but that is what many people do.
I don't get something. Why the same people that don't get gratification with social interaction get it when watching movies or shows? You are still watching people, why not go out and talk with someone?

happens to be true seventy percent of the time.

with my over the top detective skillz I found out that you are probably from holland, but still have no idea what the fuck were you trying to say there.

Faggot who cant drive gets his woman killedd.

It should have motivated you. It's like that comic in witch a man is talking with himself as a kid, t should remind of yourself when you where a young boy with dreams and that you can still make some of those real.

Because I don't need to talk back to the TV. Because the TV doesn't look at me expecting me to say something, TV doesn't make shitty jokes I never get but have to fake laugh at, if TV is pissing me off I can just turn it the fuck off.

There's no pressure with TV.

And I mostly exercise inside, I have a park nearby but don't really like going. Parks are full of people and people are shit.

Sometimes for some people, the light shines too bright and they are still blinded, it's no longer darkness, it became blinding light.They are hopeless.

this one?

plz respond.

ah no I thought he was talking to himself but he's actually being interviewed.

lololol bear bear couldnt satisfy his girl with his cub chub.

Well.. you can't feel entitled like that. Sometimes you have to start a conversation or even a relationship. In order for that to be maintained, you need communication, and wanting to happen to you that much is just sad. You yourself have to put in the "work" it takes to maintain that relationship. Because it's not even a case of not being able to talk to anyone because he has no friends.