This is how you combat Muslim extremism

This is how you combat Muslim extremism.

No amount of protests, words or half measures will do. Until we as a people exterminate the Muslims and their psychotic ideology from the face of the planet we will never be safe. The world's major powers have more military power now than the world has ever known and yet they stand content to allow the Muslims to invade our countries and kill our citizens. The United states alone seized control of all of Iraq in just two weeks when fighting sadam's well armed and trained armies. Are you going to tell me that NATO can't wipe the untrained degenerate scum of the caliphate from the face of the planet in that amount of time? At what point does it become treason to allow the Islamic state exist while simultaneously importing the terrorists directly into our midst?

Rise up and hunt them down until there are non left. Let the word "Islam" never be heard again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with you.

islamic state is literally israel hth

HERE HERE!!!

Obama, gtfo

yep

Kill all muslims!

Sound plan, but Islam is an ideal. If you want to remove it from existence, you're going to have to remove the very meaning of the word itself; kinda like 1984.a

Also, ass.

Problem is that you can't really tell between them, the cockran tells them to lie about who they are if it helps them and killing everyone brown is seen as unethical and racist. Yurop also has UN and human rights committees, plus half of europe are peace loving mongoloids.

pretty backwards ideology, let's ban it

There have. Been hundreds of religions you've never heard of that were exterminated. No reason we can't add one more to the list. We will throw Islam's followers into pits of starved animals and watch as they are eaten alive. This will be the fate of anyone caught practicing Islam.

Ass.

reported for racism

still 100% made up

Islam is not a race. It's a religion you ignorant twat.

pretty hard to be racist against an ideology

What is that, a 6" barrel, OP? Wasting any potential the cartridge has... and 5.56 is barely functional at full strength, it can't afford to be wasted.

So you want to destroy over a billion people in a campaign of genocide of unprecedented scale, and expect it to end problems with extremism?

Your failure to see the irony in your stance is also somewhat amusing.

I have an underfolder AK but I guess its personal preference

Correct.

This ar pistol will literally throw out un-burnt powder the barrel is so short. I build a 7.5 and it did the same shit. they are silly

No muslims left to be extremists. I fail to see the problem. Wipe it the name of islam from the history books. Put to death any one caught practicing. It will be forgotten in a generation.

You can't have a vertical grip on an ar pistol, what are you doing? Doesn't look like an sbr either, looks like a brace, not stock on the gun.

Army =/= guerilla
Napoleon understood that very quickly in Spain. Why can't Muricunts ?

And yet, there it is.

Whether you like or not, the vast majority of muslims are not terrorists. So you are suggesting killing hundreds of millions of innocent people to achieve your aim. Sounds kind of familiar...

For pistols, what do you think the best length is? 10.5"?

Where will you find the people that want to murder millions of innocent people quickly enough to extinguish their faith?

Education has proved itself to be a much more efficient eradicator of religion than any weapon.

No one on this earth is innocent. If you believe in a barbaric ideology that actively seeks to conquer the world then its followers should be destroyed. While you sit around apologizing for them like the pathetic cuck you are, they are plotting their next attack on the western free world.

KILL. THEM. ALL.

Yeah, how about we start by targeting a concert that young muslim girls are attending.

What does that make your ideology?

Only an estimated 11% of Muslims are radical so only 208,000,000 are radicalized. That's s tiny amount rite guyz?

>Guyz?

Reactionary as opposed to unreasonably aggressive from the inception.

Nice source you've got there.

Islam = cancer....

it cannot be fixed

Yet you are proposing brutality of levels several magnitudes higher than muslims ever practiced. I'd rather side with them.

>Several magnitudes higher

Have you ever seen the news?

Kill em all. Think of how many less muslims will breed if we killed their women. Kill the children too. Exterminate any trace of Islam.

Do it to them before they do it to you.

That's what you liberal cucks don't understand. This is a war. While you stand on the sidelines apologizing and rationalizing Muslim terrorists they are infiltrating our lands and killing our people. What happened to the world where this is allowed to happen. We certainly didn't feel that way about the nazis. No one had a problem destroying them and wiping their ideology from the face of the earth. No one has a problem with European countries making it a crime to be a nazi.

What the fuck happened to you to make you complacent enough to allow the same shit to happen just because muslims skin happens to be a different color?

You have been thoroughly cucked by liberal brainwashing that seeks to destroy the west.

This story is fiction.

Yeah, but somehow I missed genociding 1/4ths of the Earth population.

Serious question here. Is this actually how you think?

I'm reporting this to the FBI you terrorist sympathizing piece of shit. I hope your family dies in a car fire.

I pose the same question to you.

I'm already picturing you in a hilarious sitcom in which you accidentally get an muslim extremist flatmate. Every episode starts with you arguing over something - should you eat pork, was Jesus the son of God, and so on. Then at the end of the episode you realize, hilariously, that you're not that different after all - you both believe in genocide and killing innocent people who believe something different from you! Then you both look meaningfully at the camera, as the credits roll. It will be a smash!

thereligionofpeace.com eh?
> Jihad Report May 20, 2017 - May 26, 2017
> Attacks 52; Killed 358; Injured 485; Suicide Blasts 11; Countries 14
crikey

I need to ask you something?

Do you honestly believe that Islamic extremism will be solved by us all holding hands and singing a song? Do you honestly think that's how the world works? Is there any historical president for major conflicts between ideologies being solved this way?

NO!

Your simply don't want to get your hands dirty. You would rather see your country and way of life be destroyed one brick at time than lift a finger to solve the problem in the only way problems have ever been solved. GO TO WAR.

This is what you don't get. This is what you don't understand. Problems have never been solved with words. Problems are solved with bullets.

How can you attack someone because they hurt your feelings in a part of the world where nobody gives two shits about blasphemy ? Call them racist !

America thinks it can bomb its way out of this. Americans think there's some kind of combination of bombs, lives, time, and money that will somehow end the threat of Islamic terrorism. What a bunch of idiots. They're bankrupting their country, and cutting services to pay for newer and better technology when all Mohammed has to do it rent a car and drive it into a crowd of people.
>GO TO WAR
Against whom, user?

Ya cause it totally didn't work against the nazis right?

Oh wait....

rekt

holy fuck thank you user

>War against an imperial power that follows the rules of engagement and war against a guy with a box cutter and a plane ticket are THE EXACT SAME THING!!!
Wew, lad. Hook, line, and sinker.

I'm pretty sure that's a Krytac airsoft gun, you faggot.

>box cutters

How did they brainwash you user? You have been seduced into apathy while the war rages all around us on multiple continents.

As soon as someone uses the word "cuck" in their argument I instantly dismiss it as either shitty b8 or a hot headed 12 year old. Sage this shit lads

>>a guy with a box cutter and a plane ticket

Sure is 2001 in here

>box cutters

>box cutter

fuck off cuck

Oh, a picture of all those trucks and rocket launchers. What don't you see, user? A means of getting them to America.
Awesome tank. Watch it drive to the fin du monde and fall into the sea because there's no transport vessel to carry it to Washington.

>box cutters.

Air shit confirmed. The mag release has a screw in the button instead of the button treading directly on to the release. Also brass deflector is squeaky clean. If that was real no ways op wouldn't dump as much as he could out of it.

It's a shame because I kind of agree with op. Sigh op is a fag

You mad you have to go back to school tomorrow kiddo?

Why are you defending isis?

He is a kiddo. See post above yours and you see why the little fag should fuck off back to school.

what modern religion is responsible for more nonsensical death in the past 50 years?

Oh, fancy. That missile will go a hundred miles. So instead of just staying 101 miles away from it, you want to develop more billion dollar jet fighters.
Why are you attacking ISIS? Let them kill each other, wgasa?

Education is the answer you're looking for. If you educate people, they wouldn't be so dumb to even participate in a War.

God damn right

Im with you

so let's just educate the entire middle east then problem solved. they'll see it our way after about 100 years and there'll bee no more terrorism. brilliant

>Against whom, user?
Israel

Hijack some nukes then nuke the fuck out of all those backwards pices of shit

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

DEAD TO ALL MUSLIMS, or you can stop beeing fucking stupid tards. Make your choise..

Send them to their precious Allah. They should welcome it.

Basically, you want to be a terrorist

Was it terrorism to defeat and exterminate the nazis and their ideology?

How is this any different? Muslims represent a grave threat to the civilized world. We need to end that threat to protect ourselves and our way of life. If that means getting our hands dirty then so be it.

>The world's major powers have more military power now than the world has ever known and yet they stand content to allow the Muslims to invade our countries and kill our citizens.

Stopped reading there. You have a lot to learn kid.

We always been at war with Eurasia. 1%ers need a boogeyman. etc etc on and on.

you are too much american for me.
>blablabla i need protection, i'm insecure please protect me

Doose volt! We must keel 23% of Earth!

>the cockran tells them to lie about who they are if it helps them

Wait a minute:

>Torah/Talmud says to screw over goyim at any chance possible
>Quran says to lie, cheat, and kill the infidel whenever possible
>Bible says to love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek

Not bad Khazars, not bad. Hate the "jewy" Jews all you want, but they knew humanity then, better than we know ourselves now.

>every liberal cuck in this thread.

Way to dodge his entire point user. It really helps your argument.

That "stock" is a wrist brace. The ATF has ruled this does not make an AR pistol a SBR.

"omg kill all muslims" is sure a good argument and point of view

That's a fucking krytac airsoft gun though.

What is wrong with it? The Quran literally says that all non-believers should be killed, or pay a tax for being non-believers.

The Quran openly calls for world conquest in the name of Islam.

The Muslims killed my people hundreds of years ago and we crusaded them back. These inbred sons of bitxhes are back at it again, it is time for round 2.

>round 2
>implying there was only 1 crusade

If you are going to talk about the crusades it might help to at least read a wikipedia article about it first, Einstein.

so what ? are you aware that not every muslim on earth follow literaly the quran ? It's like saying that the earth is made in 7 days because the bible said it. There is a inbetween "bad" and "good" you know

Because liberalism has won. People are content to watch as savages invade their homes and attack innocents out of fear of being "racist" which is fucking retarded since you can't be racist against a God damn religion.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim. We don't care if some are 'peaceful' because it only took 19 to kill 3000 Americans back in 2001

they are the same thing you stupid fuck

Not yours

>Let the word "Islam" never be heard again

except in the past tense

"Until we exterminate their psychotic ideology"

Lol holy fuck is this not the definition of irony???

Not mine?