So what does he have against MDE...

So what does he have against MDE? Word is spreading from people who work at adult swim that he's trying to kill any chance of Season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source?

He's probably jealous that a show with actual substance is going to garner more attention than his "lol so randum xD holds up spork!"-tier program

he is a super liberal jew nigger.

Sam got mad that he got Kraft Punk'd

He's saying Adult Swim shouldn't get political but that's not even his call, it's the people who watch Adult Swim and MDE.

He's just scared that it's going to eat away viewers because it airs on the same night as him.

>tldr
>Eric can be political but no one else can

hey sam

go fuck a tranny or something

Probably upset that his own comedy is garbage

its literally copying his show plus eric get's butthurt at the alt right shit probs

This
Seems like someone's just trying to force a narrative

No matter how much you shill they still won't get a 2nd season

What's your source?

a tranny

Does baby need his bottle?

YABOOBAY

There is none

OPs just making this shit up

typical. nu-male cucks trying to shut us down again.

No, this has been rumoured ever since the 2nd episode came out. One of Hyde's friends confirmed it in a video.

Adult Swim executive Samuel Heidelberg

that's not a real source

There is a thread on 2x chan about it, then they confirmed it in their recent video that they're not allowed to talk about Eric Andre.

It's because MDE makes all the other surrealist alt comedy shows on Adult Swim look stupid as fuck. I bet Tim & Eric hate MDE.

He's not a liberal he's a nihilist

This

Sam: Sup Forums
Eric: MySpace

Nice links you have there

>a video featuring Sam Hyde and his friend saying Eric Andre isn't a real source

If you didn't see it then you're obviously uninterested.

>having to have your hand held

>>having to have
Are you being ironic, Sam?

Are you going to claim that language is some sort of art form you can't change?

You understood what I meant.

>Eric Andre
>Liberal

nigga wat

except that he isn't. his "lol so randumb" skits have a pattern. he has a message, but you are either too stupid or too unwilling to pick up on it. or perhaps you are just shilling. it is merely a coincidence, silly goys.

either way a nihilist doesn't make tv shows. when you truly care about nothing tv show production schedules might seem oppressive.

nigger he is

who is this sam guy and why should I care?
it's like he popped up overnight and got a show the next day.
I've literally never seen any of his videos.

He once retweeted that he believes in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.

Imagine being 14-16 and forcing this stupid narrative on a man's ripoff of a japanese imageboard.

thats a john wayne quote, he's being ironic

>watch an eric andre skit for the purposes of this thread
>30 seconds in its literal poo jokes

dropped

The source is one samefag spamming the same rumor all over the place.

Or maybe he's being a FUCKING MULATTO JEW

He's operating on 28.3 layers of irony, you don't know shit

he is a Sup Forums hero who literally got his start from shitposting on 4chen. I hate him. but apparently there are fans here.

it is sort of like the election. I hate trump, but hillary is worse. I hate sam, but andre is worse.

What the fuck is MDE

Damn I like Andre, but the last tweet hit below the belt. Why can't they just get along? I am rooting for Sam tho.

He made a song comparing Obama to a monkey

sounds like it was too deep for you

I like to play with my friends

That's Eric before his surgery, retard
lrn2jews

>dude im so ironic hahaha xxxxxxxD

Have ye heard about this?

>thats a john wayne quote, he's being ironic

John Wayne died before twitter was even invented, dumbass !!

What is it with the MDE fanbase being paranoid and delusional? Is that just a side effect of Sup Forums?

They both profit from each other because they're two 10-minute short shows coming in succession. People who watch Eric will probably stay for MDE and the MDE fans will warm up with Eric Andre. Every feud is just fake controversy, they're not competing.

Fuck off Hannibal

Literally bait

>literally buying into Jewish tricks

bitch

Just because its easy to fuck with old white people doesn't mean he is a liberal. Why are MDE fans such shit stirring niggers?

if he does, he's fighting the good fight

Because dumb people see the world through black and white. Their minds default to an overly simplified "well if he's not Y then he literally has to be X".

how many times are you going to make threads about this fake rivalry?

REAL FUCKING COOL LINK BRO

SUREI S GREAT THAT YOU POSTED A HYPERLINK TO THE VIDEO YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT SO EVERYONE CAN VERIFY WHAT YOURE SAYING

If you don't watch all of MDE's videos then you really don't have any reason to give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>OP is Sam Hyde trying to create controversy
Ftfy

>I don't know what nihilism is
You'd think for such an incredibly simple worldview people wouldn't have such incredible difficulty understanding what it means. It's like atheism all over again.

except that ther is two sides.

there is right, and there is wrong. and the middle is evil.

that was a fucking joke you know that right

WTF I HATE ERIC ANDRE NOW

He hates other people muscling in on his turf
It also wouldn't surprise me if he's genuinely opposed to the right leaning politics of Sam

nihilism is believing that nothing matters. atheism is the foundational belief that god does not exist. perhaps you should get educated.

sure most adherents to either philosophy don't follow them fully. but that just makes them stupid and not aware of other philosophies that more accurately adhere to what they beleive.

god exists, he just doesn't care.

but you are fucking stupid.

>either way a nihilist doesn't make tv shows. when you truly care about nothing tv show production schedules might seem oppressive.
I was referring to this part specifically, it makes no fucking sense. Why would thinking nothing fundamentally matters make you incapable of making tv shows?

>sure most adherents to either philosophy don't follow them fully
There are nihilists who believe in stuff and atheists who believe in god some of the time? That's news to me.

>but you are fucking stupid.
Right back at you cuck, by the sounds of it you have an extremely warped definition of both of those terms because the concepts trigger you so much.

le two shows fans have to fight each other maymay

haha #teamranch! xddd

if you believe nothing matters, why would you devote 60 hours a week making a rv show?

and yes every nihilist I ever met beleived in something. and don't get me started on atheists. I have a bs in physics. half of "science" is just beleif.

you are stupid.

You're a complete moron, not that guy btw.

excelent rebuttal

>why would you devote 60 hours a week making a rv show?
Pleasure from the money and adoration it brings you? Just because they don't fundamentally believe in anything doesn't mean they don't want anything, it's just they don't labour under the belief that they're somehow advancing some higher cause whether it be religious or secular, they're just living their life.

>and don't get me started on atheists. I have a bs in physics. half of "science" is just beleif.
Oh I see you're retarded, as weak as the evidence might be for some popular scientific theories it's still nowhere near as weak as the evidence for the existence of god, this is an entirely false comparison.

You all need to snail down.

>rebuttal

Didn't even have an argument with you in the first place lad. You're just wrong in your understanding of what you think nihilism is.

>MDE is "smarter comedy" than Eric Andre because Sam browses Sup Forums
Hyde fanboys are the worst people on this site

The existence of God is much more likely than a lot of the current theories being true, based on statistics and probability.

How in the hell do "statistics and probability" prove the existence of god?

MDE actually has something to say.

Eric Andre smashes things. He's the late night equivalent of Kenan and Kel. There's nothing underneath the surface.

Use your brain.

This. It's impossible for God not to exist.

So you're not going to answer? You just reinforced my argument though; most scientific theories have actual evidence backing them up, experiments and such, rather then just "statistics and probability". If god's so obviously real why do people always have to rely on the absolute weakest evidence for his existence?

COME ON!

but there are far easier ways to enjoy life.

he strived to be a comic. this is probably his pinnacle. you have to realrealize that eric andre has been trying his hardest for this faggy ass show all his life. he tried so fucking hard. and this is all he got.

so no he is not a nihlist.

a nihlist is a grifter. he steals what he can when he needs it.

it really seems like you faggots have no idea what nihlism is.

So just by virtue of having an agenda, his comedy is better? Is Samantha Bee better than Norm MacDonald then?

Some garbage is ok

lol. yea, science isnt statistics and probability. hahahahha

>but there are far easier ways to enjoy life.
Not everyone enjoys life the same way and why does nihilist = lazy? Just because they don't believe in anything doesn't mean they don't want to do anytihng, they just don't see any higher purpose in the things they do. In the case of Eric he makes the show because he wants to make money and get fans, not because he's trying to spread a political ideology that'll save the world or save souls from eternal damnation, he's just satisfying his basic needs like an animal. That's nihilism.

>all nihilists are thieves
Yeah we're the ones who have no idea what nihilism is, jesus christ.

You still haven't actually explained what in the hell your argument is so it's kind of hard to rebutt it.

There is no difference.

see pic

No, because Samantha Bee is not funny with or without a point.

And wtf - Norm MacDonald has the deepest lore. He's subversive af

Do you think Gallagher is funnier than Carlin?

well if you think science isnt probability you refuted yourboen argument.

and if you think throughvthe actual nihlist thought process, none of them leads to working 60 hours a week in hollywood for a shitty show that he takes to twitter to defend on a conceptual difference.

face it faggot. eric andre is a liberal cuck jew in his heart

No, is because there is a political commentary in a lot of MDE's stuff and the commentary is often intelligent and pertinent.

btw anyone got the stream for tonights show?

Hint, nihilists don't go to the Republican Convention to make a political skit about how bad white people are

damn Sup Forums has been making cases lately that Norm MacDonald is the true great of our times and I'm starting to think there might be something to it