twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

Thanks

no problem friends we all love cricket here ^^

I hope your shower is safe. I heard they can be dangerous over there

What are some /cric/-approved anime?

Good movie about Dhoni:

putlocker.live/MS-Dhoni-The-Untold-Story-online-free-putlocker-c2485-429.html

I'm 40 min. in and there hasn't been a single song-and-dance number yet, surprising.

Here's subtitles:

subscene.com/subtitles/ms-dhoni-the-untold-story

might give it a watch, cheers lad

>Shartwright to make his test debut

ThIs thread is on watch due to previews incidents. All off topic posts will be reported. Defend your honour and post accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.

Fuck off, little weak American. BSAs only.

literally not a sport 2bh lads

>Shane Watson is one of the highest paid cricketers in the world

>tfw no gf to watch wbbl with

>obese collide
kek

KEK

K E K

>7-1

I wish we could have threads like this again

O'Keefe is in the team lads

American Idiot introduced the concept of an “American Idiot”, and this song describes that Idiot as the Jesus of Suburbia. Jesus (or JOS) is a disgruntled youth who is dealing with the economy and wartime policies with drugs and denial. Over the course of this song, he will revel in his life and slowly start to hate himself and his friends.
Emerging from Billie Joe Armstrong’s wish to write “the Bohemian Rhapsody of the future”, the song is divided into 5 parts, with differences in speed and sound (the guitars are different in every “movement”, and during live performances Mike Dirnt even has to change the bass tuning between the last 3). After a more traditional 3-4 minute song in the title track, it certainly gave truth to how Billie Joe mentions in the documentary “be confused because of the length.”

Heading to Hurricanes for lunch if anyone wants to meet me there

Green gay lmao

fucking based american idiot

>tfw I had the smallest dick in the /cric/ cock thread on /soc/ last night

Authorities are warning of high levels of faecal pollution at some of Melbourne's most popular beaches after recent flash flooding, sparking concerns about gastroenteritis.

EPA Victoria is forecasting poor water quality — indicating unsuitable conditions for swimming — at 21 of the 36 beaches it monitors in Port Phillip Bay.

The affected beaches span from Werribee South on Melbourne's south-western fringe to Frankston, about 40 kilometres south-east of the Melbourne CBD.

Dr Anthony Boxshall, the EPA's manager of applied sciences, said last week's heavy storms and other recent rainfall had washed waste into the bay from the Yarra River.

"We have indicators we look for which is an indicator of faecal contamination, which is a nice way of saying poo," he told ABC News 24.

"It's bird poo, horse poo, cow poo and people poo, and that's everything that washes in from the streets coming through the storm system."
For its forecasts, the EPA samples water for a bacteria known as enterococci.

A poor quality forecast suggests levels of 400 or more enterococci per 100 millilitres of water, representing between 5 and 10 per cent risk of illness.

During dryer periods, levels are generally under 40 organisms per 100ml — representing a risk of illness of less than 1 per cent.

LGTSS
>Poobourne

based RC

test

Reminder that Philander/Steyn/Abbott/Rabada are LITERALLY the new 4 Horsemen and NOT Shitarc/Hazlecuckold/Cumminsidemen/Pattinjured

>and people poo
kek

he wont be soon, his IPL franchise is sacking him after Ben Cutting ripped his anus open

>what the selectors are thinking
We want to pick a team thats going to be unchanged going into India. Having a seam up allrounder will take the pressure off Starc and Hazelwood, and on a detoriating wicket, O'keefe and Lyon will bowl the other team out.

>What the spud will do
Gotta bowl Starky and Hazelwood as much as possible, because Lyon doesn't have the confidence after getting belted for a couple of sixes and the new bloke is shit.

Tipping renshaw and Lyon to be dropped after game 2 in india. Starc will go down with an injury at some point as well

>leave saving Australian Cucket to me

why arent they airing wbbl? i want to see holly

then watch it on cricket.com.au

>STILL rating steyn in 2017
haha alri grandpa

just watch green bay and detoilet la.

Very surprised that RC forgot all about his love for the lions considering how well they've been going

Daily reminder that the Amir Show is scheduled to begin TOMORROW at 10am at the Sydney Cricket Ground

>starc 36 overs
>Hazelwood 33 overs
>Lyon 22 overs
>O'keefe 24 overs
>Cartwright 15 overs

Just watch as smith underbowls both spinners

>oh so you need someone to bowl 50 overs an innings at an economy below 2
leave Poonis and Pissbah to me

>le no wickets man
>getitng that many overs from smith

I can genuinely seeing Starc's tour ending after 2 games after Meme Shit makes him bowl 50+ overs on a Bangalore highway.

something really needs to be done about Meme Shit

>b-b-b-but the ball was reversing

They should tell the tourists from sydney to get out of the MelbGod water. That would solve the problem.

Warner
Renshaw/Bancroft
Khawaja
Smith*
Handscomb
Cummins
Doran+
O'Keefe
Starc
Pattinson
Hazlewood

Australia 5 - 0 England

I've literally just went to a random game that India played against australia. Just look at those fucking overs. Thats how you play 2 spinners. None of this allrounder bullshit. Your picking 2 spinners because you want them to bowl a lot of overs because its spinning not to be fill ins to give the quicks a break

>cummins in front of starc
>Doran in front of starc
>SOK in front of starc

>None of this allrounder bullshit
>Irfan Pathan in the team
casual

Pat Cummins has played 1(one) test match and already accomplished more with the bat than Shitarc has in a 6(six) year career

Renshaw is garbage.

I wonder if any batsman in history has a higher % of plays and misses.

Soon he's going to develop and get that little bit better, which will lead to him actually edging those balls that are too good for him usually.

>26 runs from 165 balls

classic dizzy

>2004
>irfan pathan
>allrounder

kys

Someone make an XI with the XI best players in the country.

I don't care if there's 8 or 9 bowlers in the team or vice versa with the bat. Just 11 of the best.

Lmao just thought I'd pop in and wish you all a great new year.

Hello how do we fix the Devils?

Lawson
Lawson
Lawson
Lawson
Lawson
Lawson
Wade
Lawson
Lawson
Lawson
Lawson

>rare

A female on Sup Forums

A black hockey fan

She's a keeper, fellas

thats a man la

Big, strong, muscular and ELITE Khawaja, lads

Kek

Also have a hot piece of goss for you lads.

Everyone's favorite slag entered Miss Pauanui 2017.

Did not place, unfortunately.

Was the Boxing Day test kino?

too muscular for me

Might rain in Sydney tomorrow

I like taking naps, petting dogs, memes and chicken nuggets. I'm so random and quirky lol.

Tag your friends.

>Rainy
>Boring until the last minute
Yes

Putting money on Adelaide tonight. Sangakarra has done nothing. Worst import in comp. Tait has been dreadful.

>Sangakarra
he looked good last game until he got out

just bought the division lads

india btfo
twitter.com/ashwinravi99/status/815783166585647104

>average of 12 for the Hurricanes

If he fails tonight its time to drop him no matter how nice he is

got a pimple on the inside of my bottom lip after i kissed a girl on new years

also i should point out that i was patting a dog and then i ate chips without washing my hands
also i shared a beer with a dude that had no front teeth

Dead within the week.

damn....insightful words

got these weird pimples on my dick as well

Does anyone else get random massive scalp pimples that hurt a lot?

sent this girl a message saying that if she igored me and didn't reply that i know she hates me and she didn't reply
fuck lads

yes a lot of them

cheeky

is it any good?