Chav thread

Chav thread

Sick and tired of seeing IG and FB slut threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sbsncl2fXtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like the same shit to me

Chavs are really this cute, OP?

Maybe I should move to England and kidnap some.

How easy is it to obtain a gun in England?

In the EU people don't walk around with gun because nobody has one

Chadddd
youtu.be/sbsncl2fXtg

they arent cute, they're utter filth.

Fuck off, virgin paedophile.

>the one to the right
Fucking kill it

Two things wrong here
>all to old
> not enough cheeks sticking out

i really hated chavs when i moved to england but goddamn are they cute and so so easy lays

just be sure to weat protection

I've quite a lot of pictures like these I've dumped. Is anyone interested?

This'll help you out for funs in the UK, but TL;DR not much choice apart from nuggets and other bold action rifles

Why tho?

What it means chavs?

Why i have all there pictures saved or why i shall continue?

Prime jailbait classic

As you can zee pic related

No only if there from 15 years ago

looks like what would happen if you clicked randomise 5 times on a character creator.

If you are from the US, it's the same as white trash basically... Stands for council housed and violent.

holy shit the orange of it

thanks but this is related to USA ,England? where?

I don't know when they are shot. I only save them.

Trump Approves

Can't be a paedophile when I'm 19
And all those bitches are 18-20
Suck my dick user

Non-Brit fag here, I'm pretty much fascinated, what are the requirements to get a girl like this to like me ? I can't drive so an expensive car would be useless.

NO ASS
O

A
S
S

More

not being able to speak proper English

Wkd and a bag of chips

Fuck you

Checked

IT'S A TRAP!

Be good looking, have a big dick, and some money, enough to offer them a couple of drinks. They go to the club to fuck, so you don't have to convince them to fuck, just to fuck you.

AKA: The "We're off to an Ariana Grande concert" thread.

Please post something with feet

nothing bro, these sluts are 10 a penny and have LOW standards. just be a bit of a dick or tell them their friend is fitter than them and they will beg for your cock. you will probably end up in a jail cell by the end of the night though with some uncurable form of clap and have several "cousins" trying to fight you.
a sock would be a better option my friend, there bitches be drama 10 times out of 10.

More ff please

Op here just noticed Chavs are ugly as fuck
One more thing there is just one guy alot of posting picture

>spot the American

bit up market for these sluts don't you think?

shut up you virgin.
you can be ugly with a tiny dick and broke, these types will still fuck you.

Unfortunately, even after a year of searching, it's the only one i've got.

Like the otha brotha said, it takes NOTHING. You just gotta be ready for Jeremy Kyle levels of ear ache every day.

Your facebook news feed will be almost 100% knife emojis and/or complaints about immigrants, but for real, these girls think Nandos is fancy and Pret is upper class. TKMaxx sale-rail for something gaudy with a designer tag and she'll be dripping.

If you know how to approach, then yes. But if you have the three tings i've said, then you will fuck them for sure.

I have fucked countless chavs, they indeed are easy. Lol wear protection if you're a bitch. Nut in all of them , they're chavs.

Bare feet

Aren't these all sexy traps?

Oh, no; I meant illegally. Like if I wanted Streetcorner Crackhead Nigel to sell me a 50 cal pistol with no questions asked... how easy is it to find people like that?

More!!!! Now !!!! Alll of em !!!!

They are probably 15, so no, they're not traps.

if your good looking with a big dick and money then why the fuck would you even look at a chav? you don't even have to know how to approach because the more of a dick head you come across the more they want you, you could completely fuck it up, puke on her and punch her mate and you would still get laid. chavs are easy but risky.

Oh you should've said from a nigger, very easy if you find the nigger crackhouses just outside the city

There are no niggers in UK, just niggerland. a little south of uk.

Only one I have. And even if I had another picture of them it would be really hard finding it in 1362 uncatalogued pictures.

No niggers in the UK?! What about London.

is that where your from?

can you get me a gun then?

Do you have PJB account?

For good looking I mean that you aren't a midget that weighs 130 kg. And i said enough money to buy them a couple of drinks,not that you would battle with Bill Gates for the first spot in Forbes list.

Any wearing socks

London = niggerland

why do you think they bombed manny?

Yes, but I didn't upload any picture.

Those faces though. Check out the contours: it makes me feel like they just so happened to be as unfortunately attractively trap-y as well as find one another.

Depends if you've got $$$ (or rather £££), otherwise no street thug would even consider the risk of selling something like a burner to a stranger.

Best bet would be find a solid weed guy to buy from for a while, then ask if he knows a coke guy, and just work your way up that ladder. However the higher up you go, the less stable they become.

OR just darkmarket it and 90% chance of getting V&