Ive heard about the grifter on Sup Forums and im wondering, is it really that scary...

ive heard about the grifter on Sup Forums and im wondering, is it really that scary? keep hearim about it will allegedly "ruin ur life"
(pic isnt related)

You do not want to see that.
My life will never recover. I can not unsee what I've seen

Lol you've never seen it faggot

I've watched it with my sick in a finger box faggot

Honestly save yourself. Don't watch it. I've been depressed ever since and have attempted suicide a couple of times. I just can't get it out of my head.

You just can't unsee some things. The harder you try the more it stays with you. Ill be haunted forever

Ask /x/

don't listen to them OP
go and watch it

Are you trying to ruin a newfags life forever?

sure , why not?

Fair enough.
OP go watch it

Yeah can somebody some it up for me. Im too pussy to watch it.

There just messing with you its the whole idea its just a shitty video with jump scares the whole makes you want to kill yourself is the joke to prank the Internet

well the video itself make no sense

ofcourse it is , now go and watch it fag before you say anything

It's the part with the hot oil, cactus and little girl freaked me out

Fuck, thanks for reminding me, cunt
Don't do it OP, for real, not worth it, just ignore the fact that it exists

Goddess Bunny is much better.

Video doesn't exist. A bunch of typical faggots trying to maintain a shitty troll. Just move on OP.

/thread

Stand back everyone, we got an edgy faggot in here

ViDo dUn eXis. A buNce Uf tUpiC0l fuGgUts tyInG tU MuNtaNe uH sHuTtY OgRe. JEXT MOOB UN OAP

I just watched it. It was kind of stupid

Tell me the story?
Green text please

There's literally no story. It's a bunch of grainy, underexposed footage of empty hallways with subliminal images of creepy faces and maggots or whatever, and at the end there's a clip of a screaming infant followed by a clip of a man's hand grabbing a meat cleaver and then it ends. It doesn't even show the baby getting chopped or raped or anything. Honestly by my standards it's quite tame

Jesus Christ. You just broght back some horrible memories. I'll never forget the day my parents commited suicide because they watched that shit. I watch a but myself, but I can't get past the part where the clown is injected with that weird substance and his nose bursts and maggots with little girl's faces come wriggling out. Please OP. Do yourself a favor. Don't watch it.

please tell me youre doing this to mess with me
i really dont want to live that experience again
ive had to go to numerous mental institutions because of this video
just when i started to get better, you throw this at me
christ, i can almost hear the gurgling of the drowning woman at the beginning...

You must have seen the abridged version. Or a badly edited version that cut the juice out

i couldnt get up fast enough at that part and ended up fucking hurling right there and then.

Nope, just watched the full original video. It's only about 2 minutes long. Sorry but the cute little hoax we're trying to start up again here has two very big holes: a) the OP from the original /x/ thread has already come forward and admitted he fabricated the whole thing And b) anyone who isn't a pussy will just go watch the video, realize it's completely fine, and move on with his life.