Amber Heard donates her entire divorce settlement to charity

avclub.com/article/amber-heard-donates-her-entire-7-million-divorce-s-241385

What did she mean by this?

She's trying to salvage what is left of her reputation. We'll always remember how tried wolf on JD.

This. She's literally trying to save whatever of her image she can, but it wont matter.

If Amy from Gone Girl was a bisexual serial cheater and stupid as fuck, she' d be Amber Heard.

Only redditors hate Amber

It wasn't about the money
It was about sending a message

Men will never understand this

What is
D A M A G E
C O N T R O L
F A M?

>implying depp isn't a moody bitch boy faggot.

Nah, he deserves this.

Depp isn't a good person OR a good actor and I'm glad she took his money and I wish she'd taken more

Also the faggot never tips and sends food back so I hate him even more

I just have to become richer than Elon Musk quickly so she'll fall in love with me.

elon musk getting depp's sloppy leftovers

>implying you claiming damage control isnt your own damage control

michaelangelo star chef here, if you don't take bad food back you're literally a cuck

That dumb as hell charities just take the money and use it themselves
Motherfuckers are to stupid to even research shit threads

Not saying there aren't reasons you should send food back but this faggot sent back a fucking milkshake and we had to do it three times once. There wasn't anything wrong with the fucking milkshake. Asshole.

i'll admit that that is a bit weird
milkshakes are impossible to fuck up

She's got Aquaman coming up, she realized her Depp as sugar daddy thing fell through and potentially damaged her reputation so she's cashing out to improve that reputation now that she's set to ride the capeshit wave to greater fortune. Probably did the calculations and realized this good press is a long-term investment in her possible A list career post-capeshit.

Heard is a literal Randian objectivist, so obviously she's not doing this for the sake of charity.

>The actress is splitting the proceeds among two organizations—the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, and the ACLU

Oh boy 2 overfunded "charities", Hospitals get plenty of money and the ACLU hasnt done anything worth shit in decades. what a fucking waste.

Plus i forgot about Elon Musk. Her bets are hedged, what does she need a single payment of 7 million for?

She doesn't want his money. It's as simple as that. That angry neckbeards find this impossible to accept is irrelevant.

Overfunded charity is an oxymoron.

Isn't the woman getting money supposed to be a form of spousal support? Doesn't her donating it prove that she didn't need any money and that she basically just stole it from Depp out of spite?

How many fucking threads are we going to have about this?

>woman does something nice
>Sup Forums: "she's just trying to manipulate everyone into liking her, that whore"

>Mel Gibson is an asshole, hates Jews
>Sup Forums: "GOAT actor/director of all time, why won't these fucking SJWs forgive him?"

Like really, everyone's just assuming the worst of her. Par for the course for Sup Forums, I guess. Fuck you all.

Yeah. If anything this makes me admire her a little bit.

If she was really abused, why did she refuse a deposition? Why did the cops refuse to press charges? Why did she drop the restraining order as soon as the money came through? She's an evil whore. Deal with it. She tried to bait Depp into hitting her on camera and it didn't work. She has actual history of beating women while Depp has none. She has literally 0 witnesses on his side because they all backed Depp; that includes the bodyguards, the cops, and everyone else who witnessed any fights between them. She only settled because she was about to get destroyed in court and Johnny didn't want to deal with the stress of it. Fuck Amber apologists. Fuck you all.

>be a gold digging lesbo cunt
>plan to extort money out of rich celeb backfires, have to give the money to charity and still be hated by everyone

top zozzle

So are we going to stop pretending that spouses need a man's money?

Oh shit wait, they do. I'm assuming this bitch pocketed a fuckload more than seven million.

>hating Jews
>bad

just ignore them. they're white knight faggots. that's the only explanation.

It's easier to donate 7 million than 400. If she got the big bucks she was after she wouldn't have given a Lenny to anyone.
At least she is smart enough to cut her loses and hope to remary

Hey they feed 500 upper class Americans, do you know how expensive it can be sustaining that kind if life?

She went for 200 million but depp's jew lawyer managed to reduce it to 7 million, also musk is an intelligent man, he knows that she's only there for his money and he knows not to marry her

Wait only 7mil

How come she didnt rape him of everything he owns? She could have got like 500mil

money laundering

>implying that isn't hilarious
Depp is GOAT

DEPP GOT JUSTED
FUCK HIS UGLY FACE

Because she couldn't.

underrated post

Did she cheat on Depp?

>musk is an intelligent man
hhahahahahahah no

Faggot.

>have to

You think depp is worth 1 bil?

Neckbeards are ridiculous

he's smart, just a nerd sperg. And the nerd sperg's kryptonite is women.

has anyone ever told you that you gossip like abunch of bitches

jesus fucking ghrist

?implying you wouldnt fuck

We got another white knight here
>B-but you'd fuck her right

$400 million

She cheated on him and her allegations were unsubstantial. I don't even know where she got the 7 million from since she needed 0 dollars for financial stability's sake

Her PR agency convinced her it would be a good look

Assuming (which is huge assumption) that's true, how was she supposed to get 500 mil?

Nigga plz. There is no PR agency on earth convincing enough to have you give away 7 nil.

You manboys are badly out of touch with reality.

Anyone with half a brain would have told her to give away the money so she looks like less of a lying whore.

Musk is a nerd but he's not that type of nerd, he's somewhat like Steve Jobs. He's way more socially intelligent than you think.

The other option was too lose many more millions in contracts when she was revealed as a gold digger.

Nigga plz. 7 mil is 7 mil. Lindsay Lohan would blow the LA Rams at this point for 7 mil.

You manboys don't know what you're talking about.

Nigga plz. It's Amber Herd. She ain't an earner like that on her own.

You little mra dorks are badly out of touch with reality.

>friendly reminder she originally wanted 50k a month in spousal support

Why arent people talking about this?

Yeah LL posed nude for playboy for 1 million. She certainly wasn't giving away 7 million for public perception reasons.

Reasonable. John Frusciante's recent divorce settlement was for 53 million a month and he was apparently worth only 14 million.

Sorry
..53k a month

Is his wife a hollywood superstar with no kids?

>cheat and manipulate a dude for years
>all of his friends repeatedly attempt to get him to see reason
>finally gets caught cheating and tries to cash out
>claims he was abusive, offers 'proof'
>seen dancing and partying only hours after the alleged incident
>the next day she's all somber and has a red mark
>mark should have been at least a little purple at that point considering it was more than a day old
>next day seen skipping and laughing with friend after being told by lawyers that she was gonna get everything she wanted
>originally asked for half of Depps shit and 50k a month in support
>suddenly things start to fall apart
>media takes Depps side after holes start to appear
>her cheating comes to light
>her manipulation comes to light
>ends up having to settle for a small fraction of what she wanted
>activate plan B
>moves on to next host, billionaire Elon Musk
>lands movie (she slept her way into the cast, one of the many times she cheated on Depp)
>decides to pretend it was never about the money giving away the measly 7 mill (even though she originally wanted half his shit and 50k a month)
>now she bides her time, regains some reputation, waits for the news cycle to move on just like it did after she beat her old girlfriend
>soon she'll divorce Elon, take half his shit, and coast this whole ting will start over

Fucking womans a goddamned psychopath

No kids. Not a superstar but neither is AH.

She's trying to avoid taxes, criminals do this all the time. The money will come full circle to her eventually.

>cheat and manipulate a world famous multi-millionaire

She has money, her and Depp dont have children

Why the fuck should she get 7 million dollars?

Nigga plz. That's like giving away a dollar to avoid paying 35 cents.

Why are you all so retarded?

If there are no kids then she deserves nothing.

7 million is only what has been publicly announced jointly by both parties.

It is all but certainly more than that, but this is about saving face.

She's a manipulative bitch, but god damn she's gorgeous.

What are the prime years of a top tiervwoman's life worth to a dude worth 400 milish?

Depp got off cheap.

You make it sound like fucking a well known hot millionaire actor was a job and she should be getting a fucking pension out of it

She wasnt forced to spend her "prime years" with him

*sigh*

>white knight

no faggot
a white knight is actually interested in saving the ho
not fucking her

you are literally a faggot
faggot

not really you bluepilled faggot slave of jews. charities are the biggest hoax of all time, started by the wealthy to avoid taxes and hire their cronies and relatives. You are a whore for the charity Jew, i hope you enjoy having charity cock rammed up your asshole. Never give money to these jewbag charities. find poor or sick people on your own and help them

you
don't
have
to
type
this

>I-I-I'm not a white knight
>I'm just defending her because I want to fuck her
Get the fuck out of here, kiddo.

This is why she'll trick Elon Musk and deny us the future

They entered into an agreement. She ,probably by literal nature, was more vulnerable and sacrificing more than he was. It didn't work out. He lost what like 2% of his net worth.

What a travesty.

There is a reason all you angry little dorks cant get laid.

Not the same guy, but personally, I say it proudly, Iv been defending her on multiple sites tirelessly since this whole story about her divorce. Im happily a cuck/beta/white knight for Amber. She is a literal Golden Goddess woth unmatched beauty

>not really you bluepilled faggot slave of jews. charities are the biggest hoax of all time, started by the wealthy to avoid taxes and hire their cronies and relatives. You are a whore for the charity Jew, i hope you enjoy having charity cock rammed up your asshole. Never give money to these jewbag charities. find poor or sick people on your own and help them

gross

trying too hard, user

You do realise that a man is supposed to support his wife and kids if they get a divorce right?

Its not a cash prize, you dont get an award for it. The man has a responsibility to provide for his family

That is literally the only reason women get money in divorces

>That is literally the only reason women get money in divorces
It's literally not. You might want to aquatint yourself with divorce law.

Again, why are you are all so fucking retarded?

>dont give it to charity
>essentially confirm you just wanted money

had to do it to save face

Youre actually sitting there justifying amber heard getting 7 million dollars after she slept around, faked being attacked by depp, tries to get 50k a month for "SPOUSAL SUPPORT" and then panicked after a media shit storm.

And im the fucking retard....

Literally every word in this rant is 100% true

so damned if she does and damned if she doesn't?

you little fucking nerds suck so bad.

If dude's worth 400 mil, he's getting divorced and paying 2% of his net worth. That means he had one HELL of a prenup. Dude isn't some victim.

You little angry nerds are ridiculous.

>rah rah rah...chairty...rah rah...muh jew boogeyman...rah rah...blah blah blah...red pill....cuck...blah blah blah

100% TRUE

Whenever you read something like this you can guarantee its just a tax move.

this guy knows

>not really you bluepilled faggot slave of jews

yeah!!! this guy knows too

do you neckbeards have any idea of taxes work? You sound like fucking idiots: .

well ignoring all the "jews rheeeee" parts of his post he does have a point, most charities are corrupt fronts and schemes, all the proof you need is the stupendously expensive Galas they keep throwing. Id much rather find a poor family on my own and help them

love you