Walk along the beach and see this. Wat do?

Walk along the beach and see this. Wat do?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Use my dick to help her out of the tree.

Ass Fuck her Dead Corpse

Then you would still be facing the same direction. Fucking retard

I must be lost since i'm clearly walking in circles

Looks like someone already placed her in a recovery position. A convenient position to Good Samaritan my way up that puss, that is.

I'd grab her legs and life them into the air and run as she falls face first into sand, shells, and possibly tree roots

tickle her anus and call her samantha

Newfag

Check my map
Obviously I'm walking in circles

You want sum Fuk?

Top Kek

Take off panties and try to tongue a turd out of her ass obviously!

>not linking the original response to increase the faggotry
>mfw

Errect my penis.

Not if he moonwalks away. Touché!

Pick a few for my bros and continue my stroll.

Lurk moar newfriend.

newfags

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

smack that ass and moonwalk my dog away

walk away because theres a leopard in the vicinity

>360 degrees
>walk away

I can't tell how many layers of irony is present here.
is everyone b8 or newfags?
we will never know