youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI
sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=The_Grifter
4chandata.org/x/The-Grifter-Video-a222387
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grifter?comments_page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you won't find it try tor

Very dangerous..

Fucked up shit

What happens in it? And why is it that bad?

watch it

But how? There's only a shitty version in Youtube. I've seen it and it is not that "big thing" you all pretend to "promote".

that why i said you won't find it
not on youtube

Jesus Christ. You just brought back some horrible memories. I'll never forget the day my parents commited suicide because they watched that shit. I watch a bit myself, but I can't get past the part where the clown is injected with that weird substance and his nose bursts and maggots with little girl's faces come wriggling out. Please OP. Do yourself a favor. Don't watch it.

Thanks, I had forgotten all about it and now my heart is pounding and I'm sweating like shit.

Really want to fucking watch it. BUT WHERE?

youtu.be/i0DoDIA0Ec4

please tell me youre doing this to mess with me
i really dont want to live that experience again
ive had to go to numerous mental institutions because of this video
just when i started to get better, you throw this at me
christ, i can almost hear the gurgling of the drowning woman at the beginning...

...i hate you guys. I got excited ONLY TO FIND OUT THE VIDEO DOES NOT EXIST.

After reading this i've just convinced myself to not watching it. I don't want to get in trouble because of that and so get my family in trouble.

But i'm a fucking curious dude and i'd like an explanation of it if you'd like to share it. As the proverb goes... Curiosity killed the cat.

You dont. Just forget about it kiddo. That is how people are ruined.

Also i'd like to know if there's an actual creator of the video.

Yeah the video doesn't exist. Nothing to see here, people, abandon thread. No need to look it up

Are you sure?

The ending of that phrase is
"But satisfaction brought it back'

no faggot it exist i've watched it

Oh, it's real. It is 100% real. You just have to know where to look. People just say it's not real because they want to deny it's existence. But seriously. Do not watch it. You will never stop thinking about that poor little cat...

Holy shit i tried to forget about this movie. Delete the thread dude, many here have bad memories of it.

You probably watched a fake video. Literally doesn't exist.

So is this like a popular Sup Forums trolling for newfags?

That's because you can't access it on the regular internet. You need to go to the deep web, and then follow a VERY SPECIFIC set of directions.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJB0aD8gSA

And if this isn't a troll thing; i'm sorry mate, i'd delete this soon.

No. Delete it NOW.

> half want to see it
> other half is hyping it up to obvious extremes only to never deliver

Watchers.

youtu.be/GXCh9OhDiCI

Okey, I don't have a clear conclusion of this thread. Some guys say it's fake, other people say is disgusting and they are fucked up... I've done a research to see if there's an actual meme of this and there's not, unless the meme has just been created.. I don't care if is an urban legend or some shit or it is an actual real clip. I'll delete this in exactly 5 min and 45 s btw for the ones that are fucked up-

Thank you all for the information and for prevent me from it. I'll be doing another research after this and lookin' for information without reminding this to anyone.

/x/ has it but you need the oldfags to help you watch it if you really want to know, but chances are you wont find oldfags there and instead find edgy newfags that doesn't know it exists

We don't want you to watch it for a VERY GOOD REASON. If you want to check it out, fine, but two things.
1. It's very difficult to access.
2. Don't say we didn't warn you.

afaik its a Sup Forums thing, like the too soon image

It's not a meme. It's not a troll. The Grifter exists. Not simply a video.

Thank you. And don't you EVER try to look for that damn video. You will be traumatized.

instructions on how to find the grifter
1. download a tor/onion browser
2. go to youtube
3. go to settings
4. refresh the page a few times (the amount of times varies each time)
5. eventually, if your lucky, a "999" button will pop up
6. click it
7. it will open up a website
8. inspect element
9. within the code will be a link
10. copy and paste link
11. the link will not work unless it is any day after june 6th. once it is january 1st, the website will no longer work.
12. the website is only up from 1:00 am to 4:00 am
13. scroll through all the numbers
14. find the number "999"
15. click it
16. enter your youtube password
17. follow the instructions on that page
18. you should now be able to watch the grifter

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUVE DONE. THE SUICIDE RATES ARE GONNA GO WAY UP. FUCK.

It's fucking fake, trust me there is a shittier more extreme version that is difficult to find, but it's no more disturbing than anything you've been privy to I'm sure.

Dude, they're just fucking with you it is definitely fake. Some of these fuckers claim to go crazy after watching it, or that things start to appear in their houses. What part of that sounds remotely logical or rational? It's just a little 4 chan fuckery. There are videos out there that are completely fucked DD, and some shitty snuff. But honestly not any worse that those crazy HD ISIS videos. Do yourself a favor, don't look for it...

Haha, yeah. Not real. Not one bit. So don't even bother. Nope. Absolutley fake.

sanctuary.prelucid.com/library/index.php?title=The_Grifter

4chandata.org/x/The-Grifter-Video-a222387

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grifter?comments_page=1

There's only one video scarier than the grifter.....candlecove

Guys, please stop, this isn't funny. There is no "Grifter", the video doesnt exist. But if you send people looking for it, sickos might call other videos that name and trick people into watching who knows what. please be nice

You do realize what website you're on, right?

bruh, dont.

Thanks, user. I agree with you.
What other videos are you talking about btw?
Any links?