Would you kill a child for $100,000,000?

would you kill a child for $100,000,000?

10 grand and id consider it

I'd do it for free if it's black.

Sorry kid nothing personal

If I wouldn't get in trouble then sure. People die all the time, what's one more? I'd probably feel bad about it because I'm not a sociopath, but damn would it be worth it.

With all that money just hire a shrink

I'd kill a child for the possibility of power to save my only love from death

what kind of kid

With my bare hands and a smile. You can buy a lot of nice things for 100,000,000 bucks.

no regrets

You're severely overestimating the value of the average human life. If I didn't get caught I'd kill a child for a month's rent.

If I guaranteed won't get caught I'd do it for 1000

How else would one practice teleportation?

I'd kill a child for a Klondike Bar if there were no consequences m8.

depends.

if its literally: kill a kid, no one will ever know, police doesnt care, it just a dark room with a kid in it and someone hands me a gun, then i'd do it for a thousand bucks.

if i have to get rid of the body, make sure i dispose of all the stuff correctly, possibly run the risk of getting caught and/or people knowing i did it, i'd want at least 50 million. shit like that ruins your life hard, like get raped to death in prison ruined.

if i have to kill the kid with especially gruesome method, like "drill its head till it dies" or "chainsaw in the guts" or just "rape it to death you faggot" i'd need a considerably higher sum for the permanent damage to my psyche to be worth it

if the kids someone i know, or possibly the kid of a good friend of mine, i'd be hard pressed to do it at all. unless the kids a cunt.

OP you'd rape a child and kill them for free, why the fuck are you even bothering asking anyone this question, you fucking twisted fuck.

i'd do it for tree fiddy

Edgy Teen answers aside, it would depend upon several factors such as whether or not I know them personally, their age, gender, nationality, ethnicity, mental and health status. It would also depend upon whether or not I would be allowed to choose the method of killing, so I could ensure a painless or relatively painless death. Assuming these were all within a specific range and I was able to decide how, I would take a while to think about it and weigh the options.

Sorry it's not an average Sup Forumstard answer but it's more complicated of a situation than just a yes or no.

>would you kill a child for $100,000,000?

Yes.

That depends on why the child is paying me to kill it and where it got the money.

Personnel*

I'd do it for free if my fever disappeared

It depends on consequences
Is there gonna be any punishment like jail? If not - 20k$ and kid's gone.
If I have to be careful about victims and leads.. More.

Am pedo, could never hurt anything so beautiful.

Hell nigga ill do it for 5 bucks

Sandy Hook all over again

You could fuck it before. Just a thought you degenerate fuck.

i would kill the kid
take the money
use the money to make a secret basement under my mansion
use the basement to put the dead kid body in it
fuck the body

I'd do it for free if I don't go in jail with niggers.

is this where you promise us virgins and money if we swear to join Islam and blow ourselves up during some kids concert?

/thread

Oh boi my second trips in 3 reply

>implying I don't vehemently protect them from the idiots who would do them harm
>implying I don't live a life of noble celibacy due to high morals
>implying I wouldn't devote my life to seeing to their needs
>implying im not an ancientfag who grew out of his edgy phase a decade ago, and still lurk to this day.

I desire to ruin your life, so that everything that loves you instead turns on you, and anything that ever made you happy instead turned to ashes in your mouth.

i don't have that much

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>[Post a Reply]
no

funny, how people overestimate the happiness money would bring
and underestimate the psychological consequences of killing somebody (not even in self-defence or something)

half you fags are afraid to suck a dick because it would make you gay
guess what killing a child would make you?
you think you would be able to shrug it off - like it's nothing?

Are you implying I could have gotten paid?

Honest answer:
no, in almost no circumstance would i do that.

Unless I would need the money to not die myself.
But since I live in a first world country that cares for the basic needs of its citizens that is very unlikely.

what kind of stupid question is that? I doubt there is anyone who wouldnt.

I don't think that at all. I know I couldn't do it for reals, but it's fun to think what I could do with that money.

or after ;)

*Bwshhhhh*, nothing personnel, kid.

Yes, hands down.
Think of all the people you could help with that money
So what if one kid dies so hundreds of thousands of people could be helped it's a very small sacrifice if you ask me

Without hesitation...and I'd sleep like God during the holocaust.

My first reaction was no, but then I remembered I can probably save a shit ton of kids from dying if I donate a lot of it to charity. It's kind of like the trolley problem. Rationally the killing is the best choice as it can cause the highest total gain in happiness in the whole system, but humans are averse to it anyway because the one killing feels worse because it's more personal and direct than the people being saved by the money.

Knowing this I'd probably choose to kill the kid if there is no chance of being caught, then use the bulk of the money for philanthropy. Not sure how much I would keep for myself, as the higher the amount, the more guilty I'd feel. At most 1% I guess.

>Think of all the people you could help with that money

except you wouldn't help a single person because you are selfish egoist who is prepared to kill children for money

you totally would start donating money to good causes after killing a child (for money)

yeah, right

This is wrong on so many levels.

I could spend all that money on drugs and die of an overdose. Think of all the people that would help.

Yes

yes. has to be a muslim child though. don't care about the ethnicity.

You sound like a retard

summer

we do for a few cents, each day... take a look on how the world is build. (on the shoulders of the weak)

Summer

of course.

No, because then you'd effectively be modifying the social contract to be: "we agree not to kill each other, except when offered large sums of money" instead of "we agree to not kill each other". The former does not lead to stable society.

Is this thread a joke? I'd kill a kid for 100k and a Snickers. Implying no legal implications or ramifications. Implying there's an investigation, I'd do it for 2 million. Maybe 1 million and a Snickers, but give me a week to plan it and make it look like an accident.

Tempting, but I can't afford that.

>Muh Kantian ethics

Brush, you realize societies murder for large sums all the time? They just try to make sure it's not their own citizens. See capitalist backed coups for bananas in the 70's.

American example, economic externalities. Things that companies do have effects outside of the buyer and seller, pollution being a classic example. These externalities have implications for the monetary output of society and pretty regularly kill people. No one does anything about it in most cases because the way things currently work are profitable, to the nth "large sum of money" degree. Oil wars.

Shit I'd do it to fuck em

/thread

You're not gonna give a cent to anyone. You have money now. Do you give? You giving real money now is infinitely more valuable than a hypothetical donation after a hypothetical murder.

True, I don't actually think Kantian ethics applies on a worldwide scale, you also get some layers of obfuscation and group think going on in your examples, so it's not a clear cut murder quid pro quo.

youre a faggot just so you know
just thought id let you know

Yes. Assuming I get to pick the child.

I'd simply pick a child with terminal cancer. They're going to die anyway.

quads originally confirm he is a faggot

Nigga I'd kill myself for a Klondike bar.

I'm thinking it's more like it's something we'd probably do and then regret later.

>a month later a cure is invented for the cancer the child was having
>the child could have been saved
>the child would have grown up to be the greatest physicist of all time
>the child would have invented a warp-drive that would have enabled mankind to travel between stars

Thanks faggot, you just ruined mankind's future in space.

Hell yeah
is there a limit or can i kill as much as i want and get paid for every kill????????

Let's be honest. It's pretty much impossible to get that kind of money without doing heinous shit. Stepping over people, throwing them under the bus, exploiting workers... I think anyone who's actually earned that kind of money and wasn't just born with it also earned a closet full of skeletons in the process.

One dead child is probably nothing compared to the exploited children that would probably be a necessary evil for a business that can earn you that kind of money, cash in hand. At the same time, personally killing someone, anyone is quite a bit harder to distance yourself from than the suffering of people halfway across the globe in some shitty third world country you couldn't do anything about anyways.

But logically, it's no worse than the CEO of a big company's probably done to get where he is, when all is said and done: one child versus potentially thousands of ruined lives.

Honestly i'd like to say i could but, i don't think anyone really has an answer to that unless they are literally holding the gun to the child at that very moment, you'll know if you could or not.

But for me probably not, i've a shred of humanity left it seems.

As long as no one knew about it, yes. You know how much good you could do in the world with that kind of money? How many children you could save from slavery and starvation? Well worth the life of one child.

Nope. It's only money.

>Honestly i'd like to say i could
Why? I'd like to say that I wouldn't, that I couldn't be bought to do such a heinous thing, but that kind of money? It could potentially fix all my problems. I could help my own family. I could invest it into greater gains and I might not ever have to work again. Then out of guilt I could donate to all kinds of child's charities. In the end it would be more beneficial to the children of the world than if I didn't, which isn't a bad justification. But then, it's pretty much just an excuse.

It makes me feel like a monster, but when I ask myself honestly, I guess my humanity does have a price. I'd probably regret it later too, once the novelty of living a life of luxury fades and all I have left are sleepless nights thinking about the child I killed and in the end I'm less happy than I am now. But I think I'd still do it, because faced with that decision the "right" answer seems obvious to me.

Thinking this way alone makes it kind of hard to live with myself, but then I've never done something like that. I've never hurt anyone, not for any gain, even when I've had opportunities where it could have helped me succeed. That was me living by my moral standard. But I've of course never been given an offer of that magnitude. That does change things, and the fact that's true kind of makes me sick.

whenever you feel the need to bitch about the world being full of assholes and corrupt people

try to remember that you are okay with killing a child for money

you are all part of the problem

i'd kill a child for £1000 if no one would ever find out

Would anyone find out? If not, then I'd stomp the shit out of that kid.

Yes.

No. I'm not convinced that becoming a monster is a path to happiness.

Giving up your soul and your humanity to ultimately help others is the ultimate self-sacrifice.

Actually it's sacrificing another so you can feel better about yourself

This is true for the overwhelming majority of people. But there are people like me (diagnosed narcissist, inb4 edgelord etc) who lack empathy and could almost certainly do it without feeling too bad afterwards.

That said, I don't know if I actually have the stomach to do something like that. Lacking empathy is one thing, but carrying out the physical process of murdering a child isn't something that just anyone who lacks empathy will be cool with. You still have to have a cruelly sadistic side to your character and I don't think I have that.

You're not exactly gonna feel better about yourself afterwards. It takes a special degree of self-delusion to do so.

But for a decent person, it's harder to sacrifice others than it is to sacrifice yourself. Because it's wrong, and in any religion it dooms your soul. In a way, it's a greater sacrifice for a good person to make.

I'd pay this much to kill a child

I'd probably do it but I'd kill the parents too. They're the ones who'd be suffering otherwise.

yes and i would give the parents 100 bucks so they could make a new one

This would make a great Criminal Minds episode. A multi-billionaire offers ordinary people absurd amounts of money to kill children, (doing so in a particular M.O. so that the BAU thinks they're chasing a single serial killer for a while).

Ah yes, because you are a decent person, it is harder for you to murder an innocent for a paycheck, which really proves how decent you are for doing it... because it was not like you.

Then just kill an orphan.

Yes. You.

I assumed I couldn't choose which child it has to be. If that's an option, that's probably what I would do, yes.

Well, I'm not talking about me. If I did that (and maybe I would), I'd probably just hate myself. That justification wouldn't mean anything to me.

>would you kill a child for $100,000,000?
>would you kill 100,000,000 child for a $?

I'd buy that for a dollar

nop

i would kill anyone for free

No

Almost everyone that says yes are just trying to be edgy

Since 1973, America has killed 54.5 million and mommies didn't get paid anything.

no