Fucking feminists are sending out free vibrators and butt plugs to "people in need" to "close the orgasm gap"

Fucking feminists are sending out free vibrators and butt plugs to "people in need" to "close the orgasm gap"

huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-company-is-trying-to-close-the-orgasm-gap-by-giving-away-free-sex-toys_us_58de5b6fe4b0e6ac70944394

>be 13 year old hijabi
>married to mashamumhad khazhankhad for 10 years
>eldest of 4 wives
>not sexually liberated
>order vibrator to treat the ol curry bean
>husband finds vibrator
>village stones me to death

Is this a clever version of systematic genocide on muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVReDiyouWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God these feminists...

>Close the gap

How can you close the gap? lol

>curry bean

Holy shit, Sup Forums hasn't made me laugh out loud for years. Thanks for that

feminists are doing weird things these days but I guess I have no issues with free sex toys

this is now a banana thread

Banana with banana, interesting.

Oh god no, the feminists are trying to get muslim chicks off so that they start enjoying sex and sleeping with people. We can't have women going out and sleeping with people!

Why not?

Why hate on free sex toys???
Yes it is a problem that feminists ignore the oppression of muslim women and only focus on non-oppressed white women, but still, why hate on free sex toys?

Who says no to free stuff specially when it's sex toys

youtube.com/watch?v=HVReDiyouWs

Irony?

why is she wearing hijab if shes full naked from bellow

What are you mad about, this is an example of feminists doing something good for society! Free sex toys is an awesome idea.

Fuck yeah, gonna get a buttplug for my gf hehe

Why would anyone have anything against closing the orgasm gap?

I'm fine with that, close the god damn gap

Why do you care? How many times a day do you yank it, neet? I just don't see why this matters, you didn't have to pay for it so who gives a fuck if women in the desert use vibrators, are you trying to compensate for something? Why does it bother you that women are getting off? Are you fucking gay?

None cares about that, thanks for info OP.

Feminists are the best!

Toy costs less than a dollar for them to buy. They give it away and charge $15 for shipping, about $10 profit per free item.

Ordered and shipping was $4 for me.

Show more haji fap

op just prefaced it like, "fucking feminists!!!", as though women have only just now learned to flick their beans, grow the fuck up or go back to Sup Forums with that dumb mra bullshit, only pussies are intimidated by "feminism"

they don't want to fuck you because of their ideology, it's because you're a fucking cave troll that needs to find a bridge to live under and tell riddles

This?

Chekt and yupt

I have no issues with feminists

what orgasm gap

guess you can close the gap by putting dildos

What is that image

Does she have a tattoo on her thighs?

>chides op for stereotyping
>stereotypes OP

Doesn't seem like a tattoo, maybe her husband beat her?

Insha'Allah

Looks like bows almost although I know how unlikely that is. Could be burns

That face

>Free sex toys

I want free pussy instead

You can't get pussy on internet, get a life faggot

What is webcam fetish show

It could be a form of cultural warfare to combat traditional islamic pplz.

Of course, freedom often clashes with fundamentalist sects so yeah, hard to pin it on a global conspiracy.

They are trying to get muslim women to fap.

Every women faps, muslim women are just shy about it

fuck

These feminists are retarded

OK I actually bought stuff from this site and its all cheap crap from China. I'd never stick it in my bumhole

You get it for free, what do you expect

>husband finds vibrator

then beats the fuck out of her

I didn't expect much tbh. It was super sketchy tho

This is old copy pasta. Lurk mure

>tits?

Females generally don't have orgasms until very later in life like after 20 years old. Just goes to show that having sex means fucking nothing itself. Sex without love might as well be masturbation, except masturbation is actually good and doesn't disappoint you afterwords. This reasonable perspective goes forsaken by females at their own detriment, hence why the orgasm gap is a thing even when sluts are. Idiots just don't think before throwing the dick or pussy around

Haram

I don't spend a lot of time on Sup Forums anymore

Ordered a buttplug, a dildo and a cock ring from them, make them feminists pay for pleasuring my hairy ass.

>husband finds vibrator
>husband doesn't like his dinner
>husband goes out for some hummus
>husband beats the fuck out of her

ReligionOfPeace.odt

hope it arrives soon, ordered vibrator

Good to see a muslim women naked.

I fully support feminism

Cant wait for my toy

Women are dumb

Landwhale-hamplanet-slampig detected.

Because the last thing we need is feminists further destabilizing the most unstable region in the world by directly attacking the basest levels of their religion.

Does this mean i think Islam is fair, or right, or even sane? No.

I just think feminists need to grow the fuck up and actually think about what they're doing. Do we really need to give the middle east even more reason to hate the west?

Muslim leaders will see this as a direct attack against thetennants of islam, therefore radicalizing evenmore young impressiobale muslims into cutting off hands and feet, amd slicing the clits off their women.

TL;DR - White Western Feminists throwing fuel on the fire that is the middle east for no reason other than to generate free publicity for their mentally retarded cause. Even though doing so will directly result in significantly more female genital mutilation, honor killings, stonings, and bo b attacks. All in thename of 'closing the orgasm gap'.

Feminism is a fucking crime against feminimity and women everywhere who choose not to make themselves the victim, the damsel in distress etc.

>Be me
>Typical Sup Forumstard
>Order free sex toys
>?????
>Profit

I don't think all Muslim are bad.

>Islam isn't fair

The fuck are you thinking? How is Islam not fear?

Nice tits bitch

George Soros is behind this

>like this?

Who the hell is george soros?

Hes the guy who wants underaged girls to use sex toys

Read it again, slower.
Neither do i, but i do think the bad ones will see this as a perfectly justifiable excuse to continie with female circumcision, amd in more extreme cases, 'honor kill' one of their wives for succumbing to the tainted vile ideals of the west.

Y'know what i mean? It's just the perfect excuse: "The haram whores of the west are trying to soil the purity of out women! The only way to stop it is to keepthem from feeling the sexual pleasure! *snip snip*

Or even more likely 'I found my wife in the throes of a western devil machine, exposing herself to allah and all of heaven, i know now i must kill her, lest she spread her evil tomy other wives, or to our daughters'

I mean shit, i thought itwas prettysimple deductive logic. I just see absolutely no way this could end in anything positive, for anyone.

Also, lets talk hypocrisy, if a website tried to gice away free po lrt pussies to any male who ordered one, the entire planet would wig the fuck out, particularly every single member of an Abrahamaic religion.

Thats awesome

It's funny because there is no gap, except maybe their thigh gaps.

/thread

Well thats actually not true, because when we are having sex my gf cums 14 times while I cum 1 time

cba to read all of this

Are they shipping worldwide? I live in Sweden

Bump

Yeah because they have warehouses around the world

>husband finds vibrator lol

Muslim women are bomb

Indeed they are, you can't tell when they are going to blow up

TL;DR - There is absolutely nothing good aboit this, at the very least its more ammunition for extremists to hate the west. At the worst it'll be the direct cause of untold numbers of slow torturous deaths and genital mutilation.

Also, anyone too lazy to read less than a paragraph should be put up against a wall amd shot before they procreate with an equally inept mate, further plunging the world into chaos that can only be spawned by the monumental ignorance and negligence of a whole species that allows the weakest, dumbest, least productive members of its kind to multiply unchecked.

TL;DR - Please have yourself chemically sterilized.

are you depressed or something?

LOL

shut your mouth

I was waiting for this meme.

that cunt -.-

Thank you for proving my poimt for me far better than i ever could have.

Depressed =/= Aware of the WorldWorld

In all seriousness though, its really more like a frstration that if i were to say what i just diddid in public i'd be arrested, but if a 'person of color' did, they'd win a Nobel Prize in conservationism.
Awwwww did i make the slampig mad because i told the truth?

what truth you talking about?

Thats why I love feminists, free toys lol

sarcasm you dolt

nice way to shut someone up

I cant get my penis hard anymore, will sex toys help me?

Maybe you fap too much and need to stop

That the world is going to shit not because ofthings like the OPs post, but because the kind of people who think something like this could actually be a good thing are breeding faster than rodents.

I mean, do you think this is really being dome for equality's sake; Or do you think it's more likely that a sex tpy distributor needed some free publicity and said 'Fuck it, why not?'

And then, furthermore, do you think the feminists doing this actually give a shit about the people's lives they'll be effecting, positively or negatively. Or do you think this is actually just a PR stunt?

Basically, the truth is all the worst kind of people seem tobe all we hearabout in the media anymore, amd then we glorify the shit out of this nonsense. Makimg it seem like being a jackass who cares only for profit over the actual lives of other humans are the good guys.

Like this whole thing here, where somehow, people are being convinced that mass-publicity and distribution of sex toys to the third world is a glorious and noble cause, all in the name of equality, for no reason other than it has the badge of feminism slapped on the tin.

Why dont they try, oh i dunno, providing an education to these women? Or shit, maybe even feed them, or build a well i their village. But no, we're mailing tjem dildoes so fat disgusting pigs in the US can feelbetter about themselves, amd then we applaud them for doing it!

Sex toys help yeah