This kid that goes to my high school buys feeder rats from the pet store and posts videos of himself torturing them...

This kid that goes to my high school buys feeder rats from the pet store and posts videos of himself torturing them. He said he's moving on to cats later. What do I do, Sup Forums? I could just whoop his ass. Quads decides.

Tl;Dr edgy teen likes abusing animals.

beat his ass, obviously he's easy prey and highschool is the best time to get into fights

He is a minor and I'm not. That's the only problem here.

Wait until he gets to dogs.

>goes to my high school
>im not a minor

kek

Report him for animal cruelty. Isn't that the obvious answer?

his hair looks flammable.

>meanwhile OP probably ATE an animal or two today

Stop being hypocrites

true

Buy a shit ton of rats and then starve them for months, feed them raw meat. After several months smash his basement window and let them all loose.

This

This gets my upvote

Executing animals for the purpose of eating =/= slowly torturing an animal to death for yoir entertainmemt/attention whoring

By your logic you would have no preference between neing shot in the back of the head with a cattle killer, and being the unwillimg star in a snuff film wjere they cut an X onto each of your big toe tips, amd then peel you like a fucking banama, until the sheer intensity of the pain and your brains growim realization that cant escape ot causes your brain to pirposefully try to kill you via a jeart attack or spontaeneous organ failure.

Frankly, get fucked, this isnt the time or place for your whiny vegan bullshit.

Do it + pics

you dont need quads to tell you to beat his ass. stream it on periscope of you setting his hair on fire... take tht from a quint

Find the solid proof that hes done it, videos and ect. Build a case up and report for animal cruelty.
>an ass whooping will solve nothing
>the arrest, the charge and the record stain will ruin any chances for anything.
Its disgusting and needs to be punished but he also might be a lying edgy teen lile most of the people on here

Some retards are still in high school at the age of 20.

Considering the kid in OP's pic looks like white trash, i'm gonna assume most of the kids at his school are white trash. A lot of them stay in school for so long just for the free lunch because their meth head parents never buy any food.

whats his address? Or Email, anything

Totally fucking this

>I'm underage
>This kid wants attention should I give it to him?
So fucking odd how every high school student on here is 18 years and 1 month.

suck his dick then bite it off then beat the fucker to death

What do you think happens if no one reacts to him killing rats? Would he kill himself?

This or
This

posting his info is the first step

What the fuck check em

His instagram acct. is ripsins. Name is Eddie Smith. City is Dover, TN.

What even is the word for this

Ladies and gentlemen...

OP is a faggot and won't deliver.

WITNESSED!

sexts

Dubs bro

First get some proof the go after that little bitch. fkn twat!

well, its not quads, but should be authoritive enough

While i like the starved rat idea it would fail pretty hard in execution.

Cant go wrong with suxking dick though

Honestly stalk the fucker, put on a mask and stab him in the back (once) when the time is right. Procede to run for dodge. Right before/as you do it yell "COME AT ME BRO"

Rape him.

Pretend to be his friend. Hang out with him and once both of you are alone, rape the shit out of him. Don't use any lube either and make sure you beat him while doing it.

He won't report it due to embarrassment and the more you sexually harass him in school the higher the chance that he kills himself.

Give him a little taste of the prison life.

Aayyyy quads + 2
Thanks for the (you) 's

still waiting OP. I too would like info

That's how serial killers start. please report him to Family Protection Services

Don't all white people do this?

Name is Eddie Smith. Town is Dover TN. Instagram acct is in the picture. Ripsins.

Also if you message his instagram, post proof in comments.

This. Nigga gonna be cutting people up soon enough if you don't do shit, OP

Only people in Ohio

Rats are vermin, but if he gets near a cat. call the police.

Op still hasnt proved hes not a lying edgy teen yet
>saying hes done it is one thing
>proving it with solid evidence is another

It looks like he's in a cosmetology classroom or something. If that's inside a school and he has a knife that's grounds for expulsion. Literally email this shit to the school. Ezpz.

Stewart county high school OP?

what if OP is ripsins

He is a future Luka Magnotta

fuck his girl Kenzie?

Best idea.