YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS (SCHOKKING)

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS (SCHOKKING)

pscp.tv/w/1OwxWAPqeLpGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

govoritmoskva.ru/broadcasts/live/
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB
pscp.tv/fhhihfg/1zqJVAbWwdmGB?
pscp.tv/fuino/1lPJqyZRWkbJb
pscp.tv/w/a_scBTFEWktvZW9tTlBYRWF8MWxQSnF5WlJXa2JKYm5Ana-QJcJ59UuXNLcniiyHKZ_03YWot8-vXpbGUrZr
pscp.tv/w/1BRJjWEVeXwxw
peka2.tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omg

someone call the police.

fake and gay

ALSO DELETED FROM UTUBE

posting in potentialy epic thread,,,just in case its real...you never know,but most likely i call fake and gay

fake and straight

i have a feeling its real..but 2 hours more?? its already been up for 5 hours,,she must be tired

THERE TAKES HURRY TODAY IN MOSCOW

IT IS THE RADIO
govoritmoskva.ru/broadcasts/live/

YOU CAN CHECK IT

What even is this and why does the chat look like a CSGO deathmatch teamspeak?

if we speak russian...

THERE IS NO CONSTELLATIONS IN THE SKY, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING THAN INTERESTED

TIME IS COMING

IT IS CLOSED

They got banned ripp

Guys, I think when it breaks 00:00, it will be a big event in the whole life of TWO. So what happens, watsons, I think a little differently than many on this board, but I think that she will get up, go shit, come back and the timer will put again for 12 hours,
I poked you all the future of this broadcast

He wrote there that they say it's pants for yoga. Fucking. These are ordinary ragged jeans.
Her hair is clean, she sits quietly. For 10 hours you could get out of scotch....

Fuck, for me, this whole broadcast is purely for fun, done, well, Tipo people themselves napridumyvali something about the maniac, etc. ...
Telka and her eber see it became boring, so they decided to muddle this whore

Fuck how much material for Divanon on the periscope you provide, write more in chat moar pliz.
I will then review the record, and go fumble about your akkam.

Fuck, it's obvious that this is a PR company for some trash-videobloger or a new-minded device. The girl's eyes are open, she is breathing, she is definitely alive and most likely understands what is happening. The camera was right in front of her, she would start screaming, trying to get out, crying, if her life was threatened. She just sits and says nothing. Most likely she just started it herself or her friend did it. After 2.5 hours nothing will happen and the stream will be cut down, well, or for the stormy applause of the dvocherov, it will simply peel off and cut down the camera, losing from the idiots waiting for 10 hours is unknown what.

And why now it is impossible, at the peak of popularity, plus broadcasts constantly saw out, plus Moscow radio, what kind of fucking games do in Moscow are normal in 2017, plus all the last time when this happened, everything was agreed and streamed on Tweets.

In short, it will be like with the photographs of the naked Hermione Granger, who supposedly spied, and there was a timer and a countdown and all the bullshit. It ended up being fucked up, and after a while there was some kind of garbage, I do not remember which one. Whether in support of women, whether in support of the fagots, something like this. Here will be the same.

I left for this railway station, I'll be there in about 20-30 minutes, I'll signal a few times, so you'll be able to hear the broadcast.

THIS IS ADVERTISEMENT, AND THE YELLOWS ARE COMING SOON EARLY SOON. SCREEN

ЭTO ФEЙК, ПИHДOCЫ AКCTИTECЬ

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB
pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB

>pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB
THANKS
TWO HOURS AGO

Bump, thanks for the link

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZAPRlaAGB

Keep the thread alive

これは広告で、2ch.hkの住民は再びすぐに恥。スクリーンショットを撮ります

genericusername
THE THIS IS THE AUTOR OF THE STREAM!!!!
"genericusername" this id the profile in vk

maybe she some drugs?

Rip stream

stream works faggot

pscp.tv/fhhihfg/1zqJVAbWwdmGB?

new one

hello 2ch from Sup Forums

U sure nigga?

Go to hell, faggot.

pscp.tv/fuino/1lPJqyZRWkbJb

pscp.tv/w/a_scBTFEWktvZW9tTlBYRWF8MWxQSnF5WlJXa2JKYm5Ana-QJcJ59UuXNLcniiyHKZ_03YWot8-vXpbGUrZr

I've just called poice (I'm russian), they told they already had lots of phone calls about this girl and they can't say anything about that

how to I find a new stream?

no u

Where is proofы cyкa

yвы, нe зaпиcaл paзгoвop

SUKA why the stream stopped?

fuel price in MUHOSRANSK&

Show me your "Recently Called" list, where I can see that today before 22:46 you called to the police

112 it's russian 911

Please link

not only russian btw

LINK ON STREAM

pscp.tv/w/1BRJjWEVeXwxw

Boт
pscp.tv/w/1BRJjWEVeXwxw

Honestly this is fucking boring.
Hanyone has a live feed I can tap to?

Кoнeц бля. Кинa нe бyдeт

On radio speak about this girl.

IN THE END OF THE STREAM, MAYBE THE BULK ON THE PIG AND SAVE ITS INFO OF ONE PERCENT I WAS LOOKING THIS FILM

RADIO IS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT
THEY DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE NEWS

Anybody got a link? Is it back up?

ПO-PУCCКИ ГOBOPИTE БЛЯTЬ BЫ ЖE PУCCКEИE BЫ ЖE HAШИ PУCИЧИ ЁБA КPЫM HAШ!

peka2.tv/

Thanks, but directly to the stream?

IDK, PEOPLE FROM RADIO TRYIN TAKE HER PARENTS NUMBER

Stream back down 12mins

Aaand nothing. Fuck.

Any new links?