Treason

Treason

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what I think about being a "globally respected world leader"

That is what I think about being an egocentric assohole

The only people who respected Obama are cucks, niggers, faggots and pussies.

said the inbred white trash

go here to raid some nazi scum

discord.
-----------------
gg/dbet8PV

Nice try.

the election's over kiddo, time for your spray-tanned geriatric to actually govern

kek

>2017
>still shilling for Killary

I like Trump

The Right has better Meme's

Fun to see the meme war moving in such an unbalanced direction.

I'm not saying he's not guilty of treason, but I am saying that no one accusing him of it actually gives a shit about the country anyway. To be called a traitor by America haters is just one more way Trump has fucked up the status quo.

because the GOP has the same power to set the narrative as does the media

This is sad b8. Even by Sup Forums standards. Shouldn't have screwed over Bernie. Really as simple as that, you mega weenies. Kek. We were ready to help, truth.

>no tantrums
kek, as if

you proved him right

Sup Forums was against Bernie too for "liberal tears"
Gotta admit, getting Trump elected may have been the greatest trolling ever perpetrated

Sup Forumsecause

>no riots
>no tantrums
Kys

>Left
>anti-american

>"If you listen to a lot of conservatives, they'll tell you that the difference between them and us is that conservatives love America and liberals hate America. ... They don't get it. We love America just as much as they do. But in a different way. You see, they love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Liberals love America like grown-ups. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow."

kek

Basically when you point out the truth to cucks, they break out of their baby cradles and shit all over the carpet.

Yep. And it is some of the best entertainment I've seen in years.

I wonder if Donald Duck would be less of a disaster as a president.

nice quote. who said that?