Sausage Party

>"Fuck" every two seconds
>Tries way to hard to be offensive
>2 minute orgy scene
People thought this garbage was funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=SHYmFJv_obY
cartoonbrew.com//feature-film/sausage-party-directors-conrad-vernon-greg-tiernan-making-2016s-outlandish-animated-film-142425.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's fucking hilarious man sorry you don't have a sense of humor.

>lol, you don't have my shit taste in humor therefore you have no sense of humor
only 12 year olds and retards can find this funny, it's as bad as family guy if not worse

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Watched it, had less than 3 laughs. Still better than most shit released this year.

Pretty funny tbqhwy

The sheer amount of food puns was pretty impressive I thought, some were pretty clever too. Most of the effective humor was visual gags, the dialogue was awkward and the message was fedora. Animation was okay, and Michael Cera's character was pretty cool after he stopped being a pussy

There was a message? What the fuck could the message be?

Lighten up dorks. Sometimes jokez is just jokez.

How could you not pick up on the blatant anti-religious overtones

The queso pun got a slight chuckle out of me. Beyond that, the only things that got a laugh in my theater was Meatloaf, "THE GODS CAN BE KILLED", and the orgy scene. Man oh man, they ROARED during the orgy.

I didn't watch it I'm just following the thread.

it was alright desu

Yea i was confused too, i found zootopia more fucking interesting than this

>Sup Forums Thinks Sausage party is shit
>Will laugh endlessly from le Monty Python with shit delivery, shit comedy and le dry humor

That somehow makes it not shit?

This movie made me blow air out of my nose every 2min. This movie made me belly laugh 0 times. The raunchiness and shock value ran out of steam after 30min and ended up making this 90min movie feel like an eternity. Blowing air out of my nose doesn't cut it in this day and age. I can browse shitty fucking reddit posts for that. Honestly enjoyed watching Anchorman 2 more than this and that movie sucked donkey dick.

Anti-religion is a good thing.

neither of these are funny though

I like how they sort of played with how all these "inanimate objects are people" movies are when you really think about it and try to find consistent logic. I liked some of the characters, the meat loaf gag along with some others, overall it kept me more interested than I was expecting.

Now when you get in ethical debates with your philosophy 101 professor how long until she moves on to actual questions besides your "wake up sheeple! I'm smart and have reached euphoria". Also what is it like to purchase hookers from backpages?

>tfw everyone in this thread is missing the point

Guys, tumblr hates it, therefore, WE like it!

Why would they hate it?

I read something about the animators being forces to work in sweatshop conditions, their names left off the credits, and the money being embezzled by Seth Rogan and the like

Anyone know about all thaT?

DUDE W E E D LMAO

What the fuck is wrong with Sony. They blew god knows how many millions on b quality movies.

It isn't, but it's doing better than Ghostbusters, and triggers SJWs, so it's okay in my book.

>>"Fuck" every two seconds
>>Tries way to hard to be offensive
minute orgy scene

finaly an R rated comedy
Looks like fun is back on the menu boys and girls.

It wasn't anti-religion, the message was more "Believe what you want to believe and be respectful of what others believe."

it's true but dude weed is hardly the spokesperson I want. I guess I'd rather have him then not idk

>family guy
>bad

Surely you're a jester

Seth Rogan is top shelf plebfilter

>clown nose off
>religion is a problem take our message seriously

But what about the rape, violence and deviance in the movie?

>clown nose on
>dude its just food lmao dont take it seriously

Liberal "comedy" in a nutshell

why the fuck are people getting mad over the stereotype characters?
If you go into an american store and buy a taco you literally buy a stereotype of mexican food, that's the whole joke here, it's food, and most don't get it

I liked the orgy scene because it reminded me of the way Robert Altman would end a story. Kind of like the football match in MASH or the shootout in McCabe in Mrs Miller. You're anticipating something of the sort yet it manages to throw something left field at you, as if you weren't ready for it. It has thematic purpose too. Also I appreciated the imagination that probably went into animating all of the food sex.

All in all it was a 6/10 movie. I'm not going to sperg about da joos over a cartoon.

If you're retarded, definitely

You're about 3 internet fads behind, fuckboi. Now all atheists are fedoras and agnostics are autists. We religious now.

Zootopia is way funnier and actually good

there was some subtle humor in the animation that made me laugh

>82% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes
>garbage

I just thought it wasn't funny.
Wanted it to be funny, but never laughed or even chuckled. It's like the movie thought saying fuck a million times equals humor. I was so bored I fell asleep for a while.
Feels like a pretty overhyped movie to me. It's just a novelty people are latching on to.

>agrees 100% with the tomatometer

cringe

Family Guy is a shitty excuse for comedy that normies have deluded themselves into thinking that it's funny. Literally a bunch of unfunny liberal propaganda.

>it's another "Sup Forums can't enjoy low-brow junk food comedy" episode

I ain't saying this was kino, but quit thinking in memes for two hours. I came to see animated food curse and have sex and I got what I paid for. It was fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

It seriously lacks story, and some cutaways are cringeworthy, but it's still laugh out loud funny more often than not. That counts for a lot with me.

As far as the liberal propaganda, I think it cuts both ways.

>People thought this garbage was funny?

No

I agree. I hated Sausage Party, but still enjoy Family Guy.
Sausage Party didn't make me laugh once. Family guy gets a few out an episode.

CHRISTKEKS
YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOUR RELIGION IS REAL... USING NO ARGUMENTS ABOUT DEGENERACY!!! NOW THIS WILL BE A TOUGHIE!

Can I use a food analogy?

JUST
TURN
YOUR
BRAIN
OFF!!

I DON'T SEE WHY NOT

I went to see that same thing and got it. Except that it was incredibly boring and just plain bad. No amount of turning my brain off could have made me enjoy that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHYmFJv_obY

This is what I mean. Thinking in memes 24/7. There's nothing wrong with watching drivel every once in a while.

>i didnt laugh once
>one guy said "jesus" in an exhausted way when the douche had the guy pull on the hotdog guy like he was a dick
>you could see the writers going "this is gonna freak peoples minds!" with the ending, i thought it was stupid
>the only thing im upset about it how the animators were treated

every show that makes literal propaganda in the guise of """"satire"""" is automatically shit. Especially if the makers deflect all criticism with "dod it's satire XD"

Is there a screenrip or anywhere I can watch this for free?

>we're cartoons?!?!?!?!

>board that defends SS and BvS calling this shit

Fmovies.

I thought those were shit too
Better than this tripe though

>that pic

How is a bong edgy? Only neck beards do drugs? What the fuck is this? Edgy is dude weed posting if anything.

>literally called straight EDGE

cartoonbrew.com//feature-film/sausage-party-directors-conrad-vernon-greg-tiernan-making-2016s-outlandish-animated-film-142425.html
look in the comments

2/10

The part with the gum being shot and reforming like the terminator made me chuckle

also the food orgy threw me off but was pretty funny

everything else was fucking boring. especially the whole smoking weed scene, it just kept dragging on

eh it's a pretty decent movie and likesaid better than most of the shit that's been out so far.

i mean i'm just watching some shitty cam copy right now on 123 but i'm enjoying it.

how could you be as stupid as you are OP?
The nuances in animation and voice acting were top notch. eat a dick.

I'm 15 minutes in

>bad words are funny guys
>look at my ''subtle'' religious commentary

not laughing even once until now

also, I want them all dead and eaten

when will Sup Forums learn that Sup Forums is always right?

the slippery slope IS real

all this talk about it being an animation movie with R rating, while south park movie is fucking miles better

youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

>Still no actual replies

It was sexist that the wiener belonged to a male character

stereotypes and rape

I avoided the movie because not only did I always think Seth Rogan was unfunny, but after seeing this youtube.com/watch?v=hBGU_VTHEJA , I realized he is also a giant cuck.

that bitch is FAT

What kind of person doesn't either watch it and like it OR not watch it?

>Popular film that's actually funny
>Sup Forums hates it

You did this with deadpool and gaurdians why cant you faggots like fun

I haven't seen this but now I might have to if there's an orgy

Why does Seth Rogen have to exist?

>imagr.png
fits the post perfectly

>Sup Forums suddenly likes this
What happened?

>>Sup Forums Thinks Sausage party is shit
This thread seems pretty positive of it.

people actually watched it

Fuck you, I liked it.
had to force most laughs to fit into the crowd though

Fritz the Cat went even further with an X rating.

J E W S

Idk I haven't seen it yet. I'm not a big fan of rogan or Franco or hill for that matter, but I will praise them for doing fairly original stuff instead of rehashed capeshit and rom coms

>Comparing Sausage Party to Monty Python
See this is why everyone thinks you're fucking retarded America.

The movie is funny to normies because they haven't seen rule 34 before.

I'm convinced if a XXX version of Winnie The Pooh was released it would be critically acclaimed.

No it wasn't, Seth was shouting for a full half hour "STOP BELIEVING IN IMAGINARY GOD". No tolerance at all.

>Sup Forums hates fun movies

shocker

I still can't get how this movie is supposed to be funny if you are not high as fuck

If you didn't laugh at Meatloaf you're a gigantic cuck when it comes to fun

sorry, i was born with taste in comedy

This shit has a better RT than Bigger longet and uncut

fuck this world

Remeber that part in idiocracy where they watch a movie that's just a butt farting?

This movie is only one step removed from that.

Yeah no you weren't

I can't wait till meme face the movie comes out!

It was funnier than the new Ghostbusters.

Am I the only one that enjoyed the violence more so? The irony of it all?