Gf sent this to workmates, what do?

gf sent this to workmates, what do?

Send nudes

Fuck her in the ass, after kick here out!
You will find better one...

Dump the bitch. cuck.

Ask her for the rest

Beat the shit out of her and piss on her face

Fuck then dump

If your workmates told you, buy them a round

Pardon her, fuck her, tell her it turned you on and ask her to fuck one of them.

fucking this

post it on Sup Forums

Exactly, dubs confirm.

this was also on her phone but no evidence she sent it

Just dump her, you can tell she has no ass in this picture anyway, so go upgrade good brother. Don't say a word to her, just pack your shit and leave

get her to loose weight. ew.

Was it an accident and you're gf is asking for advice or did you discover it? If you discovered it, there's no other option. Kill yourself.

lol why did you censor it?

you photoshopped her panties

Oh look this thread and picture again for the 600th time this week. Fuck off wanna be cuckhold gimp ass piss flap

Broom handle tiem, user.
Srsly.

1 - Dude you're being cuckolded.

2 - Why do you censor this considering this person has no respect for you ?

Gross. Can tell she's a landwhale.
I bet she's got pimples on her box.

not sure i want to show her vagina

do eet

let him have her

what did I advise the last time you posted this? Do you remember? No? Ok, then I will tell you one more time but after that you are on your own:

Step 1: Go to the shope, buy milk

Step 2: Clear the house. Like, clear it all out. Furniture, fittings, the lot. Anything that isn't nailed down needs to be placed in a pyre outside

Step 3: Seran wrap and bacon. All of it. Around your body

Step 4: Begin the chanting and light up the pyre. Scream your undulations towards Great Moghesh and Bask in His Terrifying LGory. Dance! Pray! Exhalt! Let the false children of the pregnant Sow know that the hour of reckoning is now upon them! Carve a crimson trail of murder and avarice through your neighbourhood! Spar eno life, no matter how small and repugnant. Fest on the carcasses! Rape the remains! All glory most be to Moghesh, the Dread Despolier of Man!

Step 5: If you take milk with your coffee then you are in luck, provided that you followed step 1. Ah shit, the coffee maker's all burned up. Well, you didn't need coffee.

Step 6: Act cool when your gf gets back from work, don't let her suspect that you know just how fucking fat she is.

Step 7: kill yourself.