NEW MERZBOW ALBUM LEAKED

NEW MERZBOW ALBUM LEAKED
youtube.com/watch?v=rqI6KT6cOas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJx9McrMGio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mm very funny you can't see the art and beauty in merzbow

Can you please explain Merzbow's genius to a pleb?
Not butthurt, just genuinely curious as to what you see in his music

Seconded, also curious

Not him but I can sort of NEARLY understand Merzbow even though I still think he's awful. If you've ever been in a jam with your friends and you get to the climax and you just make as much noise as possible, that's what I get from Merzbow. Just completely throwing away sensibilities and aiming to cause destruction and havoc in any way you can. For me Merzbow never works though, he carries this crescendo roar for an entire record, and then for an entire career. It's dull when you get past the initial excitement.

I feel like I get exactly what you mean. Do you like Swans by any chance?

pure genius

Yes. I especially liked The Glowing Man, reminded me exactly of the kind of jams we would have in secondary school.

Sweet, after what you said before Screenshot instantly popped into my head

I asked Merz to play my show for $5k + plane ticket. He said no because people were allowed to BBQ at the event. Fuck that Jap no meat faggot.

The same as any other noise
It's dynamic, punchy, unsettling, and sounds good.

youtube.com/watch?v=jJx9McrMGio

This is his leaked song

>4 views
user, did you make this?

Pulse demon is excessive but some of his releases are very good. I like wildwood and 13 japanese birds.

minot

hah

checked

thats what you get for being mongrel Americuck

i remember this video being a lot faster

I beat you with my meat any day, faggot. I hope Kadeem marries your daughter and blows up your Christmas.

keep dreaming faggot

Pulse Demon is a little white and wallish, good entry level though. Some of his more accessible work is actually a lot better. Even entry level stuff like 1930, which is actually a superb record. Incredibly dynamic, and not so overpowering that you go numb to it. Really swell stuff. Merzbow's always at his best when he tones it down at least part of the time, like Batztoutai or his collaborations with Pandi, Boris, or even Sunn O))).
That said, Venereology is still and always will be a personal favorite, even if it's possibly more wallish than PD.