Alright? I was talkin' to this fella the other day, an he was makin' all these funny noises...

Alright? I was talkin' to this fella the other day, an he was makin' all these funny noises. So I got a bit closer to him...you'll never guess what...turns out, little monkey fella.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HnxHeZ6mqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP you mong that's the stupidest story i've ever heard, you're making that up!

user you idiot, play a record!

Ya dopey cunt

>it's a split tennis ball episode

I was at XFM the other day, and passed this little closet thing and... you know when your gut tells ya summat ain't right? I don't know wha it was but my brain said 'ang on, summat's going on in there. So I got closer and heard this kinda whiny noise, right? I opened the door, and there was banana peel on the floor and a bloke with hairy arms playing with bugs sitting at a desk. Turns out, little manc fella with a round head.

>tfw Karl pack a load of pickled onion Monster Munch
>tfw Karl has good taste

I have never seen an idiot abroad. How badly have I fucked up?

Not massively, but download it, it's really fun.

what is his next show going to be and when will it be released

Ha! He's retired, he's spending his time walking around various cap parks with Suzanne.

pls no ;_;

at least record their walks so we get to hear what he has to talk about

Did Ricky ever do a video where he and Karl go back to his hometown to look at the strange shit Karl was always talking about?

DONT
TALK
SHIT

I'm goz unlimited.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HnxHeZ6mqU

YOU BALD MANK GIT

>Ricky meets the two kids with big heads and webbed feet that weren't friends cause it'd be too obvious

THE RAMBLINGS OF A MADMAN

Jesus...it's the 'orse in the 'ouse.

DON'T CALL ME A PLONKER YOU FRRRKN CRRNT

>it's a Ricky sees aunt Nora farting for 5 minutes episode

>downloaded all of the XFM shows
>Start from the 1998 shows on wards
>Getting progressively more sick and tired of Karl's unfunny shit
>Only really enjoy when Ricky and Steve chat
>Start craving an episode when Karl's away and Claire Sturgess is filling in

Anyone else sick of Karl?

It's shit. He is too stupid to enjoy anything of cultural significance

There are groups of people who hate any of the three respectively, you just happen to be in the Karl group.

Personally, there are moments that put me off all of them. Ricky confusing Gremlin and Mogwai (which he later admits), Steve shitting on Lord of the Rings because he's embarrassed by die-hard fans and emotional scenes in a fantasy film, and Karl failing to deliver on Monkey News and other segments because 'there was nothin' goin' on this week'.

>tfw I never liked LotR
Oh god am I pleb like Steve?

I don't see how anyone can like this show but not like Karl. I admit that they all play off each other perfectly but Ricky and Steve are not that funny or interesting.

Karl is a twat. He's a funny twat but he's a twat nonetheless. The more you listen to him the more you realise this, so when you're marathoning the show it's easy to get a bit sick of him for being just so damn twatty. Take some breaks to watch/listen to other things and go back to it, he's better in shorter bursts.

You don't have to like it, but I'm sure you would still agree that they are extremely well made films.

Funny and interesting will vary for everybody. With Karl though, his stubborn attitude is funny to most people but can easily come across as describes for others.

Lads, it's Dickie Anders!

Dick dicky di-do dicky docky dickers!

Diddler danders!

Good to hear from ya dickers!

>Just wanted to say I've accidentally stumbled upon a trap thread on /gif/ so I'm going to be gone for about an hour. As I'm the only one reading your thread I thought you'd like to know so you can stop samefagging and take a nap or write a mediocre sitcom or whatever else you do in your spare time.

>You don't have to like it, but I'm sure you would still agree that they are extremely well made films.
Yeah, they're competent. Just not my thing at all. I never got into it, but I've never really gotten into fantasy shit

Ooh! Chimpancee that! Monkey news ya f..