Should I end my marriage after I found out my young wife (18) was cheating on me online with some faggot? Sent a nude...

Should I end my marriage after I found out my young wife (18) was cheating on me online with some faggot? Sent a nude, was talking shit about me, etc. I have confronted her and she claims she loves me but how could any human being do this and love me? How could I ever trust her again, why should I believe any of it was genuine? We both come from messed up childhoods, and it was really hard even to be with her in the beginning because she lived in California, we dated online, turns out when she moves down she had a boyfriend there and I fucked her when we met and had to find out from him the next day. She's got obvious issues, maybe so do I. I've been trying to be okay with it, to accept it. I was making her move out, but I decided not to. I am fucking losing my mind every day in confusion and misery and it makes me feel so weak and pathetic. I just wish it had never happened because she's really cool and funny and has a great ass besides these problems. I've done something similar to an ex I loved around her age, so I feel this is what I deserve but I'm still fucked up about it.

What do, Sup Forums?

Divorce her, leave her with as little as possible, and bang bitches. Never get married again.

This. Literally do everything in your power to leave her with nothing.

I want a large family and loyal wife and devoted matron, though.

It's your own fault for marrying do young.

Can't trust any woman under 25, and even after that you need to be careful

She's been pretty repentant, and nothing physically happened. Is there no chance she would grow up and stay loyal?

>loyal wife and devoted matron

clearly she aint it.

sucks bro

This again?
Then I was the fag that said to post her nudes here too
And still tl;dr

Maybe she could learn, do we always stay the same person? I was that selfish and petty at 18 too.

I don't care if you stay married to her, but DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN WITH HER. You're kind of fucked in terms of alimony already, but you throw child support onto it, and you're fucked long term.

The sooner you divorce her, the better chance she'll find someone else to marry and end the alimony issue for you.

AND YOU'RE WANTING TO DO IT WITH THE WRONG PERSON

I admit the only thing that gives me pause is that she sent a nude.

Don't end it now or anything but in a few months when you've calmed down you need to assess, honestly, whether you still trust her. If not you need to end it.

fuck her ass hard, then dump her ass. Don't be a cuck

look at this cuck

18...wife....

you are still teenagers.

I am young myself, and have nothing. She feels bad enough and wouldn't seek to take anything from me, I am totally poor and that's partially her fault too and she knows it. This has been one of the craziest relationships ever and I made her fully aware of how much she has destroyed and ruined. I spent days yelling at her, breaking her down, shaming her to her grandparents.

Fucking idiot, why do you even need to ask ? Divorce the slut at once.

If you hesitate even for a second, you're beyond saving, you fucking cuck.

Obviously it has made the marriage a joke, trust can never exist again. She claims she can do whatever it takes to take responsibility and show me she isn't just another vapid modern thot and can be trusted. Made her shut down all social media, etc. I wish I knew what to do. We click so well and have been through so much, we were fighting a lot and I was distant and life was and remains hard on us poorfags. I wish I had an easy answer. Seems I am miserable either way.

Nothing physically happened, though. Is that not better than getting dicked? Obviously then it would be no question.

Just normally talk about it with her, geez. It happens, especially when you guys are young. It doesn't mean she will be like that for the whole life (but smtms it can happen tho). Maybe it's just some crisis when she feels like she is getting old and she freaked out cuz she didn't experienced enough excitment and this sort of shit in her life yet. Is there a possibility she would do these things in rl? I think, this is the question you should ask yourself. You know her the best.

these are the best answers. 18 is really young still

Yeah she had nowhere to go, no one at all to turn to, her family has abandoned her, and I had mentioned divorce around that time anyway, it was a bad time for us. Struggling to survive, just got married and shit was hard. I was a dick, was distant. She has issues and normal women need an IV of attention, so since I deprived her of it, she got her tingles elsewhere. At least it was just online. I think what I said about her becoming her whore mom sunk in. She hates her mom and I went psychology on her when I was abusing her for days. This shit cost us our jobs too because of emotional nonsense, anyone who is able, should help me via paypal. We live in a shitty motel apartment. Considering suicide.

I appreciate the answers though, guys.

Bump.

>18...wife....
Maybe OP is from Saudi Arabia. In that case they are married for half her life.

No, we had to marry to stay together since she was 17 at the time. She ran from her shitty dad and they took her to her mom's after living with me for a while. Then to be safe, we married with her mom's consent.

get out of there, regress a little, smoke a shitload of weed and screw some skanks.

Very degenerate advice. Life isn't about getting high and whores.