Who are the people watching this shit?

Who are the people watching this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYHBD9RF2dk

I want to FUCK that pig

Boring ugly women, hence the pig being the main character.

>apes stealing

WHAT

A

COINCIDENCE

>another CGI shit movie

Boy does this look terrible.

My girlfriend loves animated movies and America's Got Talent type shows, so we'll probably end up going to see this.

I still cannot understand the "perfect" voice standard (which in fact is very bland).

It's a studio that thrives on selling toys and other stuff for kids. Who do you THINK'S watching it?

>dat porcupine tho

>oh
>my
>gosh

>lookat
>her
>butt

Looks cute. Will watch when it's on Netflix.

But the pig is actually fuckable.

>animated character plays guitar
>they only have 3 fingers to use for fretting

every time

little kids and women

>see this trailer before finding dory
>cringe.mp4
>see the same trailer before pete's dragon
>shields eyes and looks away
>family thinks something's wrong with me

there is something wrong with me it's called taste

soccer moms and normie facebook girls eat shit like this up. minions is the 7th(?) top box office movie of all time, you know.

pretty fucking lazy to just use the actual songs for the singers, rather than letting the actors try to perform. The best part of those kinds of shows are the tryouts, which are further ruined by introducing the main characters so you know who will pass to the finals. The cherry on top will be whatever shitty song they choose to have the winner sing

Looks like shit.

Are there any original songs or is it literally lip syncing to top 40?

Why can't we get more stuff like these?

Secret life of pets was garbage. I imagine this will be similar. I bet this studio already has dozens of other identical CGI kids movies written and in the works already.

you wont make it to christmas

What is even the point of this movie? It's just top 40 shit (not even covers, they just slapped the songs onto the movie) with some generic plot about "following your dreams" thrown in.

>Gorilla is supposed to be WHOA SO AMAZING
>both segments are plastered in autoturne
Why didn't they just hire someone who could actually sing amazingly?

user, they're using the actual songs.

Because trends make money,huge amounts of quick money, and if you can sacrifice your spine, balls and hearts you can jump from one trend to another always riding that wave of cash.

kek

How old are you?

Because those 3 were really fucking good, both a child and a grown up can enjoy them

I want to FUCK that porcupine!

Those where done by good studios, Sing is done by the great that bestowed us with this animation masterpiece.

>tfw Tintin, one of my childhood favorites, had a really good fucking movie

Red Rackham's Treasure when?

Get in line

Only that guy pig near the beginning I think is actually singing, and it's meant to be comically bad.

>$74m budget
>$1.16b gross
There's no stopping them

Good luck getting past those quills

Kubo literally just came out

fuck Illumination
I rather go see Trollz or Storks

This, and it was kino.

Why aren't more people talking about this

Laika movies are pretty niche, most people haven't really heard if them except maybe for Coraline in passing. It's a shame that they don't make more money, because all their movies have been great so far. Didn't like Boxtrolls very much though.