Your daily reminder that the US is being run by a toddler

Your daily reminder that the US is being run by a toddler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao

I voted for this.

It blows my mind millions of people can agree with that.

I'm not seeing OP's Trump tweet on his posting for today. Trump does get his foot in his own mouth a lot, but this one doesn't seem legit...

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

"I look forward to paying my respects to our brave men and women on this Memorial Day at Arlington National Cemetery later this morning."

Gotta love the Donald.
At least he writes from the heart. Obama just had some monkey writing nice sounding tweets, that are devoid of any genuine emotion.
And looking at fucking Hillary, she proably wouldn't say a single word that wasn't approved by some prior poll.

Its from 2015

Gotcha, thanks!

I think it's been established quite many times that Donald Trump's absolutely not suitable for his position, cannot be trusted with presidential tasks, nor has a clue what diplomacy is.

Hilary is no saint either, but two wrongs doesn't make one right.

Either way I'm fairly sure we're all aware of these things and more importantly at this point our opinion isn't required.

Hillary - "Women are the victims of war"
Trump - "Happy memorial day lol!"

And youll keep arguing over which flavor of shit tastes better.

I will say this, at least Trump is held accountable.

well they sure look at Putin differently

>daily
You people have had two threads going since November. I'm not a Trump supporter but it is getting old. Try getting more people out to vote and not running a candidate who is a corrupt piece of human garbage next time.

Your point?

Yea they do.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

What do you mean "You people"?

Democrats
aka niggers and illegals and rich white college students

and yet people still voted for him over Hillary? Isn't it amazing?! lol... get over the pain of loss.

whybthe fuck would i honor a bunch of soldiers who had nothing to do with freedom. im a latino and i still get shit from "good american people" just looking different.
alot of blacks served in world wars yet when they tried to integrate into good schoops or, god forbid, get actual eual rights, they get hanged, eaten by dogs, and sprayed in the face with water.
fuck this memorial shit. most tried to avoid the draft. iraq veterans wanted the shit to stop and hated bush.

youre a white trash red neck that romantisizes war ignorant of the damage you cause. hell even the parents of the middle eastern veteran got shit just for being brown. fuck america, you aint free. you dont know freedom.

I'm a proud 18 year old white supremacist who thinks rape should be legal. Do you seriously think I object to having a pathetic man-child as president?

>a toddler

try several toddlers

Trump is literally Zap Brannigan

I feel like there could be a good argument like this, but this isn't it.

oh? oh! oh wow

Knowing Putin's background I believe he could have killed Obama there and then before anyone could have reacted.

By definition whatever Trump says or does is presidential since he's the president. If you look at what other presidents have said and done during their presidency you wouldn't hold it in such high regard. It's not supposed to be a throne or glorious position. the US treats their politicians more like rock stars or movie stars than they treat them like civil servants and it makes no sense to me.

>and yet people still voted for him over Hillary?
I like that the only defence trump supporters have is
>B-b-but hillary!
You could say it's hillary-ous. Bad jokes aside, campaigns over, he's a president now, time to put on the big boy pants.

>Obama
>didn't care about vets
>Trump
>has put more money into V.A.

Who else is looking forward to the 8 years of liberal tears?

Citation needed

Literally the first reply is about Hilary.

Good God Trump lovers are broken

We're free, but only free for good, wholesome WASPS.

>Trumpanzee detected

You just made it 12 years!

Even if it were true, it'd be better than being run by a bigot like Obama.

You have to go back, Jose. No one wants you here.

Your shitty people ruined your own shitty countries, now you try to come here to ruin ours? No bueno.

So tired of winning

You know she was the other choice, right?

Do you remember the election?

>Who else is looking forward to the 8 years of liberal tears?
If he keeps gutting programs for the lower class, it'll be four years of alt-right tears too. Never before has one man fucked over the working class so hard.

But muh gun rights..

Spoiler: I'm not even American.
So whoever he fucks over in your country, I couldn't care less. It's entertaining to watch no matter who gets mad.

>gutting programs for the lower class
> fucked over the working class

Pick one, mooch.

The Gravy Train has finally come to a stop, and it just kills you losers inside. Time to go get a job or starve.

Can't wait for all those rural West Virginia Trump voters to discover who the losers and moochers really are

>Thinking that the lower class and working class are two distinct things
That's just hilarious but not entirely unexpected from the uneducated members of society.

that guy let his generals bomb dresden so fuck that guy. he was no better than hitler or stalin

Are you an idiot?
Obviously there's an overlap, but nobody would say they're the same thing.
Also lol @ 'uneducated members of society'. You sound like a kid who got his first A in a test yesterday.

>writes from the heart
only retarded people always say what they think

nah man tge US ruined his country. They never recovered from the Mexican US war.

I prefer an idiot in the office to a compulsive liar.
Trump may be incompetent at doing good things, but Hillary is competent at doing bad things.