Hey Sup Forums, anyone have the pics of Gecko-Chan's last two threads?

Hey Sup Forums, anyone have the pics of Gecko-Chan's last two threads?

they're from today and last night if I'm not mistaken. Pic related is one I got from the tumblr, but I'm looking for the original pics posted since tumblr resizes the images.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

whats her tumblr?

did she fuck her new bf?

she doesn't have one, but gecko-chan tumblr com has her pics (password #sweet)

bump

Gecko is by far the hottest femanon we've gotten this year(aside from maybe Kori), but how long til she fades into obscurity like our other well regarded fems? I'm not talking about the chunky fems, trap looking skanks, greasy sluts(I'm looking at you Roze) or paywhores we pretend to find hot to see their tits, I mean the legit ones like Kori or Blee. Everyone forgot Kori when Blee came around, forgot Blee when Kori came back, forgot Kori once Gecko rolled through. Any time we get a nice slender femanon with good tits it's over.
It's just a bit funny watching them come and go for their 15 minutes here on Sup Forums.

whats his tumblr you mean

I'm just waiting for more pics with face.

simple, us orbiters have a short attention span. when a shiny new toy comes around we throw out the old one. the same tits are only interesting for a few threads.

you have the thread ids, why not try thebarchive?

im willing to bet this one goes into streaming

why? you want to read all the spergs comments eating their own cum and drooling over this girl?

It all ends the same way, they vanish, get doxxed, or get bored after the initial rush wears off.

The novelty will wear off. There's nothing else to see of her. She shouldn't be doing request threads twice a day posting all the same pics. There's literally 200+ pictures on tumblr of the same shit

mmore

Is doxxing even that much of a thing? Seems fairly uncommon, I've seen it happen but only a few times.

Really, this.

she's a dude right?

Any of OP's pic?

same girl stupid

you can clear see a vagina you fagtard

I man in higher res.

her phone is shit, all the pics are shit quality

can confirm, just not always openly. I was briefly in a discord server called the Funmachine(left cause I'm a bitch and don't know a thing about firewalls and I didn't want to get sniped by the FBI), it wasn't a big group but there are a couple of goys in there that actively doxx femanons for blackmail or try to get money. idk how they get their info but they had a decent amount of tabs on multiple femanons from the last year and a half. they just trade info on them like it's Pokémon cards, it was creepy how many femanons turn out to be jailbait, even creepier how they still stalk them to eventually get something out of it. part of me wanted to report it, but I'm a pussy and don't want to get fucked by obese hackers and it'd already be suspect since I came in and left so quick.

Does she have a paypal? I want to donate to her in return for some pics.

she will on chaturbate

I just want some nude pics and am willing to pay.

this isn't that bad

ar..are you retarded?

does she ever spread her legs?

I've seen it yes.

fucks sakes
tumblr com/blog_auth/gecko-chan
password is #sweet

not yet, we aren't officially 'together' yet as we just started talking about 2 weeks ago
I'm fine with this, I'm here to provide tits and fun threads, not become the all-time queen of Sup Forums.
It's a possibility yes
Don't plan on vanishing any time soon, if I start getting bored I'll just do threads every other day rather than nightly
this is the main reason I'll be doing videos soon, some shit happened today with family though so it looks like I might be staying an extra night here (mother walked out).
def
Yeah it's gonna be lower quality stuff until I get home and start using my dslr
I don't but if things get worse around here and people are interested, I might make a btc address, idk it's just a thought. Everything would still be free regardless because again I do this for fun.
>inb4 called paywhore

Every woman who uses her pussy for profit is instantly a piece of shit. Don't become one of them.

Meh, it wouldn't be 'send me money for x pic', it'd just be an open 'here if ya want to donate you can'. I see your point though, if most people are against it I won't do it

are you taking requests right now?

dont see why you dont just start streaming if you enjoy showing yourself this much, not like it would be a bad thing. and you'd actually get paid

Has anyone tried this?

So we just say gecko and you appear? Can I use this irl?

idk find out for yourself

mama got a side piece

clearly a virus

its legit man

This, everyone can go somewhere else now.

Can't right now, watching the siblings while chaos reigns in the house. Just came to see what was goin on. pics rn are just so people know it's me
I would love it, but I'm worried as soon as I started making money from it, it'd feel more like an obligation than anything. But I have been considering it, I'll just need to save up for a decent mic and webcam.

Soo.. Whena your next thread girl??

df

Show tits next to a timestamp pls. Lift your shirt

Mac and cheese for lunch or din din or wht

Its legit, she put it out earlier today

Can you resend some of the old pics from last night ITT please?

all the Sup Forumstards your threads would flood the streams. I'll wait till the day comes

i guess it depends on your personality. i hardly ever watch camshows but i wouldnt imagine you have to have deadset schedule of how often you want to do it. but if youre going to show your butthole everyday, might aswell get paid for it. ill still be free lurkin tho

Pretty much, satan! (when I'm not out) I lurk on and off most of the day.
If mother ends up coming back and I go back to my house, yes. If not, I won't be able to tonight bc I'd have to take care of my siblings
Had leftover pizza for lunch today :^)
I'm sorry user, I delete them from my phone after posting :/
When I use my DSLR I'll make sure to keep them though
Quick flash bc people in the next room

Do you like history? And if so what is your favorite subject?

are you getting risky with the pics? how bout you lift that bra a little

are you into submissive things?

If/when I start a podcast would you be one of my guests? I need a well known former femanon.

Why not just not wear a bra in the house and do quick peaks?

When I was younger I wasn't, but after taking world history last semester it really caught my interest, especially the segment about Egypt.
A little bit, everyone is absorbed in their phones so nbd. This is as far as I'll go for now though just in case.
yes!

Pls show them titties. Doesn't the rush of getting caught excite you?

sure thing :)
I was about to leave to go to my house, but then shit exploded and my mother left

Are you from NA or EU, never got to know

Nice bra whats your favorite colour?

Oh nice so you did end up getting that pose afterall. Thanks, these are good drawing references.

Take off bra!

Bra size?

Don't you have anything that can hide the bra?

checked

That kind of family shiz huh, itll all fall back to place just give it time =)

photo with your hand down your pants would be pretty hot, especially since people are nearby ;)

why is that finger so fucking long?
wtf

NA
It srsly does but the last thing my family needs right now is to see my tits kek

jesus those E.T fingers

Damn checked

Wait did you just change shirts?

This one seems looser so she can flash easily :D

Did you get in a fight with the strawberry syrup!?

Then do it lol

why mom leave

fuck man ever heard of maxipads

You didn't answer about bra size ://

how old are you? have you not seen her tits?

I'm just here to chat rn, maybe do a couple requests if I can get away with it :)
C something, I'm currently wearing a C34 but it's too big on me
I hope so user
ifkr, they're actually smaller than most people's irl but for some reason they look fucking grotesque in pics
chequed!.
Ocean blue, but if you mean for bras then red or black!
can do that :)

What happened with your family?

People like you are reason why femanons dont come back. You dont know when to stop even after they say theyre not showing anything "lol"

thanks gecko ;) Now im just imagining you sneakily rubbing one out

Cute new shirt btw, hope it's comfy on you

So what did you do today besides babysitting?

what are you referring to?
shhh, it's a shitty shirt I got at walmart :x
she wants to get a divorce

Pantie peek =?

So you are saying I missed it all... coz that looks like a fine body

And I'll be so rude and ask, who's Gecko-Chan?

when are you doing the butt requests :3

how bout you unbutton those pants and lower them as much as you feel comfortable doing. Without getting caught, that'd be bad.

Nice trips

why do people ask this? she shows her tits and pussy for Sup Forums thats all