Drug rate thread?

Drug rate thread?

Nice buds but the blunt ruins it

7/10, helping me stay off other drugs when i wanna kill time and it's helping my appetite. rate this trash here, pic related

Drugs are bad for your health

Ruined life/10

i've used it 4 times in my life and think it's fucking garbage. adderall is better

guess what this is. yellowish crystals that stick together slightly and when crushed produce a ton of powder.

Agreed

prescription stims are the best imo, meth isn't even fun, and you can feel how toxic it is as soon as it kicks in + the comedown is 100x worse than any other drug i've tried. i can see how some people get addicted with no self control but this trash isn't even worth it.

thoughts on xanax

got to say i enjoy it recreationally

Agreed

Blunts are for mids

Molly
While I've gotten yellow molly before, the stuff I get now is pink

I usually roll my own but I got this as a freebie

For me honestly weed is my fav, its "harmless", you're not gonna do some stupid shit like run naked down a street if you smoke a blunt, kinda cheap, helps me sleep, get rid of headaches, blah blah.

Other drugs I enjoy tho:

Xanz in small amounts. Quarter or half a bar cause Im a pussy but smoking with it makes me chill af.

I tried morphine once (30 mg pill) and I smoked a lot and it was so dope. I liked it, I remember I went to Lowe's with my roomate while high af cause he needed to pick up some shit lol.

LSD. I love tripping balls but I respect it a lot. Ive only tripped like 4 or 5 times. I do it maybe once or twice a year. Its badass.

Shrooms are dope too, I like how theyre less intense than LSD and I feel like you can control it more. For me I can't go in public if Im tripping on LSD but I can if Im on shrooms

I don't like uppers that much but vyvanse is good for studying I guess, other than that I don't like uppers.

#TeamWeed

I prefer weed over other drugs

9/10 it's a good all around drug for comedowns, sleep, anxiety and mixing with other drugs too
nope
>hint: it's used in medicine and comes from asia

LSD is a 9/10 in my opinion

It only loses one point because of the awful tolerance, I wish I could trip for days in a row

Damn man I'm stumped... is it ice??

Some of my old bluepower. Grown indoor, 1000w HPS between 4, all organic ammendments.
Can't smoke now as i have hypoglycemia from alcohol, ciggeretes, cannabis, and a shitty diet of 1 meal a day.

ketamine

Some of it still growing

take a 5 strip and you'll be good for a solid 18 hours

how come its yellow

100g hash, 160€

kek your buds look like a flacid dick

New zong sister got me that i can't can't smoke out of...

Is growing your own bud expensive? I've been saving up so I can move to Washington, and I've considered growing to save money.

Ohhhh, that was going to be my next guess after heroin

Outdoors no
(Pic related) costs about $250 for supplies on 6 plants with amendmets that last me 3-4 grows, only con is seasonal growing. You plant in spring, harvest during fall.

Indoors, yes. About $800 a month on PG&E bill per 1000w light. I was paying about $1,100 a month on electricity every month.
Though, only in california.

impurities. got it from a different source a while ago

Some cookies and cream

Here is some bluepower outdoors

haven't done ket properly before how much would you recommend to get fucked up

If you have 1 plant how much weed would you get per a grow.

Any shroomfags here?

About 6 pounds which equates to 12k a plant at 2k a pound and that's cheap.

Belgian dude here (we are the biggest providers of weed for the Netherlands), be careful mate. I always compare it with having fish in a pond. It's super easy to have a couple of fish, you put them in the water, give them some food and they're alright. It's the same with weed: it's super easy to grow it. They're family of nettles, nettles grow everywhere. These days we even have Cannabis that grows outdoors in nordic climates. But this shit isn't worth cash. Then you get into koi, tansho's, Kohaku's, etc. Again; it's the same with weed. You start investing more and more, and get more and more gains.

You won't make money, probably save money at first... And then you realise you can make 10x the money you earn at your working job.

then you buy a house in nature.

Then you get acres.

Life's good.

start with bumps. some K will get you rekt after a few whereas this yellow shit took several lines

Thanks for the info mate, I'll start look further into growing outdoors.

And ow yeah, if you just want to grow some shit and test out your own first home grown stuff: 50-70 bucks for 2-3 plants in the beginning.

750 euro for 8-12 stable plants that will offer you 150g each.

Go figure.

Some death star kush .

It depends. How big is it?
One plant could get me anywhere from 2 ounces to a lbs. Typically a 6 footer like my sincity OG would do up to 1/2lbs, but my bluepower same size would do about 1/3lbs.
I don't weigh but as i could get 6 jars full on estimate (pic of jar)

I'm a newbie to drugs in general, I have got myself 2g of weed, I know it's good quality because two blunts shared between five of us had people getting stupid high. What I wanna know is what are the basics I need to know about weed? What's the best method to take it, storage tips or anything tbh. Share your wisdom here

Anything psychedelic is 10/10 for me. I dose at least once a week on them.

Weed is alright but it stays forever in a person's system which is terrible for me. 5/10

Fuck stimulants. 0/10

Opiates are my addiction. 10/10 when im in the middle of it but fuck.

Benzos are 1/10
Just a shitty drug to get high on. Only good for and extreme freak out on psychs.

Storage , get a jar that is smell proof. Makes it easy to store and not have the smell of weed. Bongs get you fucked alot faster than joints and blunts. What else do you need to know?

Pis is of a different cookies and cream

you would do shrooms and LSD before even trying a full xanax?
xans are possibly the best pharmaceutical human have ever created

There's actually a ton of people who end up in psych wards from weed....

I figured baggie alone wasn't working when my closet started smelling of it, so I'll find a glass jar cheers.
So what method gives most bang of buck, bongs? And do edibles really get people as high as they say it does?
Oh and was £20 a decent price?

I'm loading a fat ass bell ringer right now,

Kek. The most addictive yes. Fuck xanex though, seen ALOT of people ruin their lives on it and move to stronger drugs with it

20 for 2 grams is standard. Bang for you buck is bong . Gets you really high fast and on small amounts. Joints and blunts use alot more weed and don't even get you as high . And for sure , get a smell proof glass jar at most smoke shops. They work amazing and are a great storage for weed

Enjoy your health problems and the crash

Mmmm, beauties. Excellent work user, very happy and healthy. (if this isnt just pasta)

I'm used to it

Yeah. You like making tea or eating them whole?

Nope. Just a green thumb after 6 years of hard work
People assume it's a money making drug, it really isn't. I just grow and smoke.
Here is some sinmint cookies im running. Hopefully my hypoglycemia clears up so i can smoke it after harvest in fall.

Prescription opiates/opiods are better too. Fucked my life up tho im 5 years clean and its still a battle.

Is it worth mixing with tobacco when you smoke it or just learn to deal with trying not to cough each time?
And now I'm gonna sound autistic but do you just get any old rolling paper and filters from an off licence?

I second. You get addicted to benzos and come off of them cold turkey that's a possible death.

Back when I was on them people would steal from me and thought I was too fucked up to notice on them.

I would rob and just be a really shitty person on them.

I stay far away now unless I need 1 mg for psychedelics.

Thats beautiful.

The longer you stay sober the easier it is to stay that way, I've been sober for 3 days other than weed. I gotta go but good luck user

This. I have ongoing psychosis because of weed.

Same here man. I keep getting clean and going back to them. I started when I was 11 taking oxy almost every day. Im 26 now and I can't seem to kick them.

Air tight jars when you have small amounts are best (glass jar from the supermarket will do), weed is one of the worst smelling drugs. If you're moving it wrap it 10 times and rinse it a little bit with baby-powder (it's made to disguise the smell of shit, go figure).

We Belgians and Dutch smoke spliffs, bit of tobacco and lots of weed. I never see blunts/bongs over here except when I'm at hippy/nigger places.

Spliffs are the way to go imo. But I'm also a smoker so the nicotine rush is a pro for me, biased opinion.

If you smoke tobacco, sure put some in. You can out tobacco in Bong tokes or in Joints to save a bit of weed. I quite like it since it gives me the nice buzz . And what do you mean for the paper? Most papers you can get for 1£ will almost always do the trick

I know the pain, quit alcohol cold turkey after just 1 year of drinking a pint and 80oz of beer every day, and had DT's. Everything you could google except hallucinations i had, including a terrible seizure. Turns out benzos and alcohol have similar withdrawls that are deadly as fuck.

I prefer eating them whole. The taste isn't that bad. How about you?

How about you lowlife faggots man up and face life without drugs?

Yes edibles get you very very high, but knife hits get you wayyyyyyy higher

Fuck yeah guys, liquid alcohol extraction, full potency little to drink, no stomach ache

How about mind your own life?

Damn, I've been smoking everyday for 8 years and didn't shit happen to me, quit cold turkey before i quit alcohol and nothing happend, after 8 years!
1 year of drinking gave me a seizure during withdrawls.

Wew lad. I had to withdraw from methadone and as bad as that was i would kms before withdrawing from any benzos.

Yeah I have friends I've lost to alchoholism. I stopped drinking because all my drinking partners left. Just became to depressed to always drink alone.

Honestly after I did them 6 times I tried tea for the first time, and it was great. No weird feeling of being sick/I'll for the come up and still have a great trip. I've been making tea since and haven't gone back to eating them

is that an air pot? always sounded like a good idea, never tried one though

I don't smoke normally so don't have a rolling paper and need to get some, just checking there wasn't some need for thicker ones or anything. And I might get tobacco just for the weed, it goes down smoother.
The fuck is a knife hit

Keep ur head up man.

Interesting. Perhaps I should also look into making tea. Can you tell if there is a difference in the duration or intensity of the trip between eating and drinking?

Don't worry about a knife hit. It's greasy and works terrible. But he is right about edbiles , they do get you high , but it's more of a body high instead of a head high. For papers just buy them anywhere really and they should all do the trick

GREAT investment! I prefer it better the the ground to be honest.

Yea its def tough. I went the methadone route and even tho it sucked, it let me learn to live without the pills for the 2 years i was on it. The withdrawal is way worse tho so im conflicted whether its worth it or not.

I would if I didn't have to pay taxes that pay for your rehab after your "just enjoy life, man" attitude blows back in your face, and after that you still beg for my change on the street. If you're not stuck in some psychiatric home that I'm still paying for.

NIGGA ARE YOU SAYING YOU PAY NEARLY 1$ A KW HOUR ?

Cocaine is alot of fun...

The only thing i ever noticed is that after you drink the tea, don't take a piss for a bit. I've had a few times were I drank the tea and pissed not long after and noticed the peak wasn't as long . But in terms of effects tea and eating are pretty similar to me

Complain to someone who gives a fuck sissy.

What's the difference between body and head highs?
Also do you guys prefer getting very high or just a little, because at partys it's fun to be a little high but at home with housemates I like getting too high to do anything more than make toast.

You know your taxes would be the same regardless right? Gubment isnt giving you a refund if they close the rehabs.

Im on "Subutex" but I rarely take them and just sell them to pay for all the other opiates that I love. Last week I went cold turkey....today I fell off again. I got kids, home, car, etc etc. But im still fucking around. I don't know what it's going to take.

Just OD already, you narcissistic, pathetic cunt.

Same for me i guess. If im out with a lot of people i like to be able to hold down a conversation but if im just chillin at home with a few friends then fuck it ill get rekt.

Well, 800+ 300 in home appliances. (It costs more the more you use) it wasnt this bad till late 2014 when PG&E doubled electricity in californa.

I'd rather my taxes go to something else than weak people that knowingly choose to be leeches on everyone else.

1/10 what the fuck did he even trim off the leaves at all

chase the dragon faggots

Heroin is god-tier if you dont have an addictive personality and the self-control of a golden retriever puppy.

I'm hurt also I pay more in taxes than you do.