What is he doing

what is he doing

Praying to Yahweh

will we see unification of the koreas in the next 25 years?

Preparing to button his jacket maybe.

He's Making America Great Again.

/thread

when

America was great before he was president.

Then

>america was great under obama

lol

Trying to find that stain from the BBQ sauce that came out of that pulled-pork sammich' he just had.
He's still coming to grips with the entire "I have to feed myself" thing.

Checking for mustard

It was.
For 8 glorious years, I could actually get health insurance without getting denied because of a preexisting condition and I could travel to other countries without lying to people saying I was Canadian. It was suddenly OK to be an American again. I thought "hell, if we keep going on like this our economy will balance out and civil liberties will increase and pot will be legal".

Not now. Back to step 1.
My fellow Americans are retarded.

maybe donald should lay off the 2 scoops isis isn't in that extra serving.

LOL U MAD LIBTARD? WE WUNZ AND SHEET

It was never okay to be an american. Srsly no one likes you. And only the media loved Obama and let's face it it was because of his skin color cuz boy he did worse than Bush Jr.

Yeah, now we're 21 trillion in debt

The national debt doesn't actually mean anything. It's not like paying it off will suddenly mean we can buy a new white house....

your fucking prize

Being this retarded is also free.

"Winning" apparently.

Well it definitely means that the US has more money to spend. So a lower debt means more GDP to spend on socialized welfare.

sure is a lot of isis killing in your pic op. talk about getting things done.

I feel you man, I was living in Latin America during the trump campaign. Literally started pretending I was Canadian to avoid having to discuss Trump.
everyone there was cool with Obama and had a some (not a lot) respect for Americans. Now that is all gone. RIP American global status.

Someone told him to spell ATTIC