Should yoga pants be banned in schools?

Should yoga pants be banned in schools?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/lifestyle/fashion/2014/04/10/america-war-yoga-pants/C7cE8EIbZdjTLbMW9luL6H/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't ban things in America, that's what commie countries do.

Are you gay?

No.
Once women understand that wearing "whorish" outfit makes them lose value on the sexual market(in the long run) they will stop wearing that.
You can bring a whore to your bed but not to your house

Schools imo, Yes, however people will never go for it.

They should however be banned in the workplace. Factories especially. They are distracting to male coworkers whom are often operating heavy machinery.

I graduated high school in 2008

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE HAVE THESE

ARGHHHHHH

Still, I jacked off to all the girls in my school

yes
it is degeneracy to dress like a whore

i felt like I was about to see her pants move from farting

Absolutely. I would never send my child to a school that allows such whorish degeneracy. Fortunately I live in the UK where we have uniforms, unlike the United States of neverhadaculture.

I WOULD PULL THOSE DOWN AND FUCK HER IN THE ASS WITH MY 5 INCH COCK.

Posting on an anime image board that advertises sex toys and anime pillows is degenerate too, faggot.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

It doesn't even matter what you do, girls will still whore out

Even school uniforms aren't a fix anymore due to anime becoming more mainstream

she should be chopped up and set on fire then delivered to her parents house

ISLAM IS THE SOLUTION

poor kid has gotta try to learn math while that butt is asking to get fingerpopped

>We don't ban things in America

>wahhh this girl in my class who's wearing leggings is giving me a boner wahh save me pls

Of course not, what are you some kind of fag?

yes, people should dress decently when going to school.

Decency should be something tht people do by their own, as civilised beings, not because of laws.

I'm not a faggot; I am attracted to women, just not whores.

NO!

I haven't seen whores dress like that.

Yes, because they look fucking retarded. Very unprofessional appearance like coming to your classes in sweat pants.

I get the appeal of staring at asses, but at least have the modesty and effort of wearing skinny jeans

Yes because of the potential pedophiles that are teachers.

>posts a child

Damn dude.

Good taste.

Wanna bet?

On your favourite sports team on the internet? Sorry it's banned kek.

public school is basically slut training in america so might as well dress the part

archive.boston.com/lifestyle/fashion/2014/04/10/america-war-yoga-pants/C7cE8EIbZdjTLbMW9luL6H/story.html

>Although that’s a valid point, the real focus should be that yoga pants and leggings look lazy and sloppy and kids need to be taught to wear real clothes with buttons and zippers. Sure they may be comfy, but so is my bathrobe and Superman pajamas. But it’s not okay to wear them in public. The war should not be on yoga pants and leggings my friends: the war should be on the pajamafication of America.

It should be discouraged, but not banned.

All public schools should have uniforms and it should be strictly enforced.

We're talking about school rules, not government laws. Also with degenerates like Miley Cyrus in the media, do you really think people are going to do it "by their own" any time soon?

ITT:

A bunch of homosexuals trying to hide their homosexuality

There is no hope anymore. Society is fucking shit.

STRONG ERECTIONS

>child

Hello, 40 yr old single woman. I bet every female younger than you is a 'child'

>superman pajamas
CUTE

exactly

although the us public school system is the epitome of degeneracy

thats why people send their kids to private schools where there is law and order and actual education occurring

not drugs, sluts, and degeneracy

Yes. Women are disgusting and I hate looking at their butts and breasts. Ugh.

Just segregate males and females in grade school and college, there's no need to let them intertwine in the first place.

Think about what you just said for a second.

yes

so if someone was opposed to every woman in the world becoming a prostitute, it would only be because he's a homosexual?

Lol idk dude that girl looks 15 - 16 tops.

your school dress code is black garbage bag over the head isn't it Ahmed?

>mfw we're all degenerates

If Miley Cyrus is making you into a degenerate then you're a shitty person who's incapable of living an independent life in the first place. If that's the people who you're around, then you're likely one of them.

>yoga pants
>prostitution

wew lad, thats quite a stretch there.

its ok if your gay, just admit it already.

Great grandfather lost two fingers at a factory because of something like this.

Let's see what you look and dress like then, show us what a great example of society you are. Fucking fat smelly loser.

arousal is a physical response that can't be controlled
her forcing herself lewdly into a public space like that is intentionally trying to arouse sexual feelings in young men
don't blame the victims for this pervert trying to get a reaction out of people

>Yay, I'm the girl of steel!
>Why won't anyone take my ideas seriously?

it's in the same vein

it's the same reason the heterosexual men want to marry a virign

It's better to have them now than then. Sex with high school girls when you're 16 is whatever, but sex with high school girls when you're 27 is amazing

See: This, desu. We're not sand niggers, we don't need to pass laws to cover our women, what we need is more nationalism, more family values, and more respect for ourselves.

Put an end to degenerate Jewish media, and teach people to love their own families.

degenerate retard

>Banned a chocolate egg
kek, its almost as if americucks can't handle real chocolate.

>he thinks there's no drugs or sluts in private schools

HAHAHAHA

derp. Are you saying the media doesn't influence young girls? You sound like a lolbertardian. Look around you mate.

This is the true redpill

It was banned in the school district I live.

This is legit as fuck.

Women wear slutty clothing to factory jobs so they can slack off and not be fired.

Source: I've fucked a lot of slutty factory women.

>Sup Forums hates muslims
>yet agrees with muslims on everything

Agreed. The faggotry level in this thread is remarkably high. user should accept his fear of vaginas and never go near them again.

you only say that because of animes

You can marry at 16 in the UK, therefore not degenerate.

New mandatory uniform announced for all healthy and attractive women.

I have faith in people. Poor Miley is a symbol of degeneracy, not an example people follow.

Weeds out the immodest, makes dating easier. Otherwise don't care.

Don't you wear security uniforms in your factories?

why are you such a cuckold?

I bet you've been in plenty of open relationships and let her wear whatever she wanted, right?

Then rape your daughter and call me a homosexual lol

yes