WWYD/cock tribute thread

WWYD/cock tribute thread

Tribute her pls

Force her to suck my cock in the back of that car before giving her a nice facial.

Shove her face in that sink while I fuck her ass

Bend her over and fuck her in front of that mirror while forcing her to stare at her own face as she moans ecstatically

I'd have her ride my cock. I'd love to watch her hair and tits bounce around.

take her

Work out with her. Once our endorphin levels are high, start rubbing my crotch up against her ass.

then what...

Tie her up in the middle of the street blindfolded and naked with a sign saying "Cum on me" then watch the result

Wrap my arms around her, one hand diving into her pants to start rubbing her clit while the other reaches up her shirt to start groping her tits. Her hand would reach back and go inside my pants, grasping cock and starting to stroke, feeling it harden.

finish it up...

Any one like?

It wouldn't be long after that before we're fucking like animals, my dick buried in her pussy as she braces herself against a wall, thrusting her hips back against me as I pump into her. I'd cum inside her, the feeling of my hot fluids splashing against her insides driving her over the edge, her convulsing pussy squeezing out every last drop from my cock.

Someone give this bitch a tribute

I keep seeing this girl in threads, who is it and is there any more?

probably jsut pull her in the backstreet, rip off her skirt and fuck her straight. she would be wondering whats happening at first but then she would enjoy it

Cuff her hands to a pole and ask her if she likes being a dog and show her the picture. I'd then put a gag in her mouth and a collar in her neck. Taking out dome scissors I would them cut her out of her clothes until she was just in bra and panties. Showing her some nipple clamps I tell her we better get her prepared and start to rub and grope her breasts until finally cutting her out of her bra and listening to her inhale sharply as I attach the clamps tightly.
I would then step back and exclaim something is missing here and add some novelty dog ears head band. Next I would add the final touch and cut off her panties and tell her to be still or the next part will hurt more than it should. I'd take out a buttplug tail, lube it and then fuck her ass with it a little before putting it in completely

I'd lie this cow on a rack in a barn and milk her every day, also using her as a personal cum dump

Just let her move up and down and back and forth, grinding her pussy onto my cock. My hands would play with her ass, going to her hips to help her ride faster when she needs it.

go on

See how much selfiestick she can take...

compliment her tits. she would get instantly wet cause i'm a badass guido. then fuck her multiple times

She wouldn't make it to the beach. We'd just fuck in the hotel room all day long, ordering room service when we get hungry so we don't have to stop.

I'd then put a lead on her and tell her we're going for a walk. I lean in close swat her ass then tell her if she is a good girl she may even get fucked when we get home,then proceed to uncuff her and walk her to the door.

Take her into the water deep enough so nobody can see, pop her tits out and pull down her bottoms then fuck her in the sea from behind while teasing her nipples

Let her get a few glasses in her, then see if she'll open up those legs.

She most certainly will

That's a good girl. I'd move my hand between her legs, teasing her clit before sliding my fingers into her pussy, slowing finger-banging her as I take my other hand and use it to move her hand to my crotch, holding it there until she starts rubbing.

would like to tape her eyelids so she can't close her eyes and make her look into a mirrow while fucking her from behind

So after our walk I would get her back to the pole and recuff her to it. I'd then proceed to run my hands up and down her legs, over her ass and on her chest. Occasionally teasing her by giving the odd squeeze, nudging her toys or running my fingers over her clit.
If she was a good girl, I'd remove the clamps, massage some feeling back into her nipples and then finger her a bit before fucking her pussy.
If she was bad, I'd spank her ass until it was pink and pull on those clamps until they almost come off. I'd then tell her it seems like I will have to reward you with being bad anyway. Followed by me yanking out the tail buttplug and then me fucking her ass.

i'll do tributes on kik bvb195

Pick a slut, any slut

any without cam in her face but her hair down?

All are good, but I'd have to go with left.

dubs, chekd
i'd take left, pull her behind those bushes, peel her dress up over her hips, push her down onto all fours and fuck her pussy right there
she'd soon give in and be bouncing back against my hard cock, loving it, having to stifle her slutty moans so that nobody hears her and finds out what a dirty little slut she really is

Middle up the ass while I reach around and finger her

I'd lift her up and have her wrap her arms and legs around me as I drop her pussy onto my cock, bouncing her body up and down while she holds on, my hands firmly gripping her ass.

and she'd definitely get my load all over her face when i was done with her, and in her hair
i'd let her wipe off a little of it before going back to rejoin her friends, so it wasnt blatantly obvious, but she'd still be going back sticky, sweaty and smelling of semen

cock tribute her please

What would you guys do to my sister...

sisters need tribs

I'd press down on her as I cum, my balls emptying into her pussy, the feeling throwing her into a toe-curling orgasm. I'd have her clean my dick off with her mouth before she got dressed, by cum leaking into her panties and occasionally down her legs for the rest of the night while I tease her, working her up with thoughts of getting fucked again.

trib her!

pls b00s

Needs cum

How would you feel if you walked in on me plowing your sister, my cock buried to the hilt inside her sweet pussy?

Hnnnng. Please tell me you're jerking to her

fill her with black babies

Hate-fuck her.

She's ready

why the hate

I'd feel jealous that it's not me making her moan as you fuck her...

I am. I'm hard at the thought of using her, filling her with cum, then making her try to act normal, all the while all she really wants to get fucked again, to feel my hard cock inside her.

Breed her on my white cock

She'd gasp as she sees you walk in, but she wouldn't be able to stop. It just feels so good to have my cock inside her, making her feel like a real woman. Let mouth would widen into an O shape as you watch, an orgasm crashing through her.

That'd be so fucking hot. What a little cumslut

four BLACKED in a row, nice

Wwyd/cum on those fits obviously

Is that Nadia Wilson?

gangbanged at a hotel by a basketball team

more needed