Say Hello To Hillary's VP - Will Be Announced Any Day Now

Julian Castro

>born in San Antonio, Texas, the son of Maria "Rosie" Castro and Jessie Guzman

>His mother was a Chicana political activist who helped establish the Chicano political party La Raza

>He is the identical twin brother of current United States Representative Joaquín Castro.

>After law school, the two brothers worked for the law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld before starting their own firm in 2005

>2014 the White House announced Castro as the nominee to be the next Secretary of Housing and Urban Development by President Barack Obama.

>In April 2016 Castro was criticized by various community, Democratic, and progressive political groups for facilitating the sale of thousands of foreclosed houses to Wall Street firms at steep discounts through HUD's Distressed Assets Stabilization Program (DASP)

>When Clinton was asked if Castro could be her pick for vice president, she said, "I am going to look really hard at him for anything, because that's how good he is."

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/john-kasich-julian-castro-trump-clinton-running-mates-odds/83974594/

Democrat here.

Nobody fucking wants Castro. He's not going to win over Latinos just because of his race, either. Nor does she need the help with latinos, who will not be voting for Trump anyways. This would be a shit-tier VP pick.

If Hillary picks him, Trump will win every state.

Honestly, if she picks this fucking guy then she can say goodbye to the progressive vote. Nobody wants him or cares about him. He does nothing for the ticket at all.

If Trump counters and picks a VP from Virginia, or from the rustbelt, it would be a devastating blow to Hillary. Hispanics will already vote for her. This doesn't help her. They will vote for her no matter who her running mate is. And when whites find out he is part of that La Raza shit, they won't vote for her.

Holy shit, his face is a readymade meme

Castro for VP has been getting tossed around by the media for a long time now, and it just doesn't make sense. She needs to pick a real progressive for VP.

She sure is desperate for the Hispanic vote

I hope she does. The beat thing for Trump is more La Raza faggots burning American flags and waiving Mexican flags.

Hello r/sanders

Bernie isn't getting VP you deluded sack of ass. Get over it.

Holy fuck how ugly.

>The media sure is desperate for a hispanic VP pick
fixed that for you.

Hillary herself has maybe commented on the possibility once or twice, but this castro shit is largely a media invention.

he is one of those lizard people, isn't he?

A lot of Latinos vote for Trump. Literally no reason not to if they're legal Americans.

jesus christ how horrifying

>Bernie isn't getting VP
Who the fuck says I think it should be Bernie? I don't, you retard, nor did I ever say that I did. Kill yourself instead of putting words in my mouth, faggot.

If this is true (and as far as Hillary is concerned, I'm sure it is), then how could one person be so out of touch?

hey its him i just did some reasearch about him like a few months ago he has a brother and they look like creeps tbhfam

>but this castro shit is largely a media invention.

read the link

the betting sites have him miles ahead as VP

>people complain about Trump's hair
>tfw this guys head

Jesus christ he looks ugly as fuck.
He looks like someone mixed Hulk Hogan with an old chinese woman.

He looks like a snek

Come on America, vote Trump god dammit

>betting sites
Doesn't mean jack shit. Of course people are betting on Castro because the media has been shoving him down our throat for years.

Did you not see the protestors she got in California on Cinco de Mayo? Hispanics do not like Hillary because they know she is full of shit

Desperate for any uneducated we want more free shit from whiteys vote!

Downvoted

Reptillian/10

Doesn't change the fact that she wants their vote but doesn't know how.

>"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!"

what's up with the blond hair? has he lost his mind?

Literal political suicide. Looks like a faggot = no south votes.

It's almost like the US establishment saw the election of Sadiq Khan and said "we can't be outdone by the Brits".

True

wow. just when i thought the left couldn't get more gay and weak. they pick this nigger/spik fake blonde creature from the gayest part of hell.

If She picks him, she can say goodbye to PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Iowa,NH. Do you really think whites are going to vote for La Raza? All Trump would need to do is mention that her running mate is part of La Raza,and she would drop fast.

kekd

Desperation.

10/10

i honestly thought he was a chink.

he also looks like he can take a mean dicking.

underrated

>ctrl f "ayy lmao"
>0 results

well someone has to say it.

>they pick
Nobody has been picked yet. And they're not stupid enough to pick this jerkoff anyway. It's 100% a media invention.

He is gay

they don't care about votes, this criminal cunt is already the president. see here in amerifatland our dictators are chosen way WAY in advance. by the real rulers of the country, soros and kochs. but that's because we have freedums and are better than you maple niggers...R...RIGHT GU...GUYS!!???

This makes zero sense as a pick for Hillary. She needs a progressive VP to appease the millions of Sanders supporrers and progressives out there who wouldn't vote for her otherwise.

This pick would honestly make more sense for Trump.

>barack HUSSEIN obama
>julian CASTRO

what is with democratic presidents/VPs sharing names with dictators?

Ugly as fuck

Probably so he can be recognized from his twin brother

Wtf is that image. I didn't post that shit. Moot wtf.

I know this happens when 2 images get posted at the exact same time, but shouldn't my image become visible when enlarged?

ok dipshit. have fun with this spik creature. i mean fuck if they wanted something worse they should have called you.

This pick would help Trump. Texas won't flip because of this, and other Hispanics are mostly confined to NY and California. I have a little concern about Florida, but most if the Hispanics there aren't Mexican.

why does he look so....weird?

he looks like reptilian or something that pops out if you push randomise face in character creator, Jesus Christ.

Ugly as fuck

It's the merkelberg

Blond hair looks like piss.
Ewww.

reptilian

That is the definition of a predatory smile.
I hope she does nominate him, it'll unnerve some voters.

ayy lmao

MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT
MEME IT
>MEME IT

GAY SPIC VP GENIUS/!!!!?!?!1111

He has blond hair,
How dare he appropriate white culture!

Doesn't matter, post the original and hit me up with another (You)

WTF IS THAT?!

That is the face of a born loser

That cunt is his mother. Christ, I've read the article she put out talking about "Chicanas" it is aggravating

That cunt is his mother? Christ, I've read the article she put out talking about "Chicanas" it is aggravating

Underrated post

is this evil mexican Milo?

can't Sup Forums thinks that my image is already posted. Have this one instead. Basically the same, just with Goku instead of King Kai.

Good, I hope she fucking picks him.

It'll be a massacre.

This guy's done more to ruin white, working class community's than anyone else in Obama's Administration.

Castro on the ticket would help Clinton stay competitive in the Southwest but it'd lose her the Midwest and the Rust Belt.

wait, this isn't even goku. I should just stop posting at this point.

Thank you senpai, here's your (You)

he is one weird looking motherfucker

Who will Trumps running mate be?

they basically telling you to fuck off Hans.

The Democrats have so alienated white voters since 2008 that they literally cannot win without 90%+ of the nonwhite vote.

The argument made by lefties and neocons throughout the Obama years is that the gop can't win with only whites so they need to pander to minorities, but that goes both ways, the dems can't win with only nonwhites either, at least not yet

>spic faggot

Trump is going to win in a landslide this fall

And of course the Democrat solution to that isn't "how can we appeal more to working class whites" it's "how can we turn white people into a minority?"

oh shit they really ARE here

the ugliest motherfucker i've seen today

Is that Geert?

>Hillary picks Castro
>all the Cubans vote for Trump because they don't want someone with the last name Castro in the White House
>Trump wins Florida in a landslide

kek

Why does he look Chinese?

"La Raza" (The Race).
Radical ‘Reconquista’ Agenda, everybody.

That is a genuine face of evil

Good god the guy can't even shave propely.

>this is what the average American """""""""male""""""" will look like in 2050

Jesus Christ how horrifying

underrated post

Trump should pick Mark Cuban just so there could be a Castro-Cuban debate.

Jerry Sandusky

Look at his fucking face