Navy fag here, just graduated gunners mate A school. Any advice from those who have been to the fleet?

Navy fag here, just graduated gunners mate A school. Any advice from those who have been to the fleet?

Other urls found in this thread:

duffelblog.com/2013/11/navy-100-year-old-gay-underway-directive-rescinded/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my advice: kill yourself, and take some commrades with you.

just hang in there, dawg

I hope you are ready to die for Israel.

My advice: The first time is the hardest. Just don't think of it as a dick, just something in your mouth. And don't think about it, when he comes, just swallow.

Yes, you are late by more then 70 years... there are no more wars worth mentioning.

Just some skirmish attacks over oil and other natural resources... and for that, you are a sucker to join the military for the pay is poor. Join a private company if you already want to fire some bullets at woman and children at least they pay and you can whore, drink and coke the pain away.

from what my father has told me about being in the navy (he was deployed during the Second Gulf War) you better be prepared to eat pretty much only beef stroganoff. And not the good kind either. He didn't see much action besides some missile launches and shit, but then again, who in the navy actually did?

and when you take it in the ass, make sure he is lubed up, and hold your breath, for some reason that relaxes your sphincter

OP here. In my experience, I just close my eyes and take deep breaths. Lowers your heart rate and relaxes all muscles, not just your asshole

>but then again, who in the navy actually did?

navy seals

...true story, took down Osama, then they all died in tragic "accidents"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you sound like an old navy sea dog, not a new recruit. you'll fit right in...

,after all, navy personnel are called : seaman/semen

Actual old sailor here.
78-83
Most of the time it is going to be routine.
If you get deployed overseas, try to make something of it.
It's a huge beautiful world out there and this is a free ride to see it.
Try to be sober for some of it.
If you get a chance to do a tour, take it.
Chances are, it will be your last chance to see some of the worlds history in person.

Be aware that you don't know shit; so, don't think that you know shit, don't pretend that you know shit, and don't ever get cocky, ever. Shut up and listen. If you have an important question, ask it. If you have a dumb question, ask a peer, later, or ask your sea dad.

Also, don't trust anyone above a first class to have your back, and only trust the first classes that earn trust.

All the people that joined out of patriotic duty after watching the towers fall live on TV have gotten out already. Don't expect anyone to give you any respect just b/c you enlisted. Most people now in the Navy aren't there out of duty, they're there either for themselves, or to get away from something. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but you've gotta understand you're NOT joining a team that's there to accomplish a mission. You're joining a floating office with guns, and you shouldn't expect it to be any different than any other office environment. It just happens to be an office with a lot of team building bullshit, and a lot of people who are REALLY into the slogans.

>t. MMN2 who got out in '09, thoroughly sick and fucking tired of being surrounded by retarded Joe Navy assholes who couldn't even get to sleep at night without jacking off to the homoerotic volleyball scene from Top Gun first

Well, if you respond in that way, you're good to go.

Find this guy
And kill him

Also consult this guy because he MUST know all the answers and the history as well as future of the earth and everything that does and will go on
I bet he's really smart and has an awesome job and great life and has all the pieces put together for him because he made his life himself and will never need a national defense force to protect his sorry ass ever because we have no enemies.

All of this. People start blowing off the MWR tours when they get bitter; who wants to spend precious liberty time surrounded by assholes from the boat? You'll regret it later if you miss it.

Carry 20 in you shoe on leave over seas. Take pictures a bunch. And be specific about what kind of whores you are looking for. Man or woman. Cab drivers know the best places. For food and pussy.

>Cab drivers know the best places. For food and pussy.
Careful about that. In some areas, they try to steer American sailors to certain enclaves, in order to keep us from shitting up the nice parts of town.
>Texas Street in Pusan, Korea is NOT where you want to go

I stand corrected. Thanks yeah. He's or she is right.

Just keep in mind... It ain't gay if you're underway.

Bad news, fella. duffelblog.com/2013/11/navy-100-year-old-gay-underway-directive-rescinded/

What the fuck, this is an outrage. It's never ever queer til you get to the pier. Never has been, never will be.

OP here. I appreciate this. Both of those posts are two sides of the same coin, and both are the mindset I've had over the last year. I'm definitely not going to my first ship acting like the GM1 answers to me

Have fun in ports... but not too much fun.