This is Sup Forums before the reddit shills wake up and post non-stop anti-trump pro-shillary threads

this is Sup Forums before the reddit shills wake up and post non-stop anti-trump pro-shillary threads

just watch. at around 4-5pm est the shills begin to work until about 3-4am

>paying a million dollars for this

We should invade the most cucked subreddit that won't ban immediately, then turn it into another /r/The_Donald

>we should go post on reddit
You Have to Go Back

Nice hateful comment there, *sticks bar of ass cream up the poop shoot*

thx for the bump m8 i was on pg8

Wow, so offensive.

fuck the reddit cunts their posts are so obvious its a joke the night Cruz dropped out the little twits went on a shit posting frenzy . I posted this image and it drove one of my fellow leafs nuts LMAO !!! went like this but much longer he went on for 20 lines ...... ARRRRR you mother fuckers and your memes if I was near any of you I would fucking kill you fuck you ! I hate you all bla bla .

i haven't strayed into newfaggot areas of the internet in years so i haven't seen a legit normie meltdown in a long time you got a link friend?

Trump needs to gas the plebbitors.

/r/The_Donald is the best thing to ever happen to Bernie supporters

We need to invade more, /r/The_Donald's redpilled already and once Trump wins there won't be an invasion anytime soon.

aww no bro I wish it was a pro Clinton thread something like Clinton is the best option we have .I am new to pol though I will try to find it though

lmao dude don't bother there'll be more to cum

>Sup Forums claims to be red-pilled and aware of the happenings of the world
>continuously triggered by the least effort bait on the planet

We should just spam stuff on the sjw boards

/r/Hillaryforprison is bigger than the Hillary sub

their tactic

Yes, but which board shall we invade?

>Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll.

every time.

Isn't there that small one that was against GamerGate or something. Could always start with that one then move to the bigger ones

who cares? they are empty vessels about to get filled with Sup Forums.