Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chardon_High_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_to_live
knunst.com/planetzapffe/?page_id=1093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edgy

t...th...th....thhhhi...this h....ha..ha.hand, tha...thaaa...thatt

dude was bitch made

Poor guy I bet going to school with him was a riot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chardon_High_School_shooting
>Motive Mental illness, family issues, bullying
lmao

>white people
Around whites, think twice.

>tfw hes taking a pounding in prison
Nice

Yeah, and if this was a black guy
>nigger this crimal that blacks need to do better this
Yet, once middle class Timmy inevitably takes a fucking sickle to his mom and pops, now it's
>He was off his meds. He has a history of mental illness.
Shifting the fucking blame. I swear, white Americans are just so goddamn cruel and evil. Why? Why must you people be this way?

>white Americans are just so goddamn cruel and evil. Why? Why must you people be this way?
No tribalism. They'll step over their own brother's rotting corpse to get what they want, that's why they put down any culture with even a whiff of tribalism like the Irish.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

Isn't there some BET thread you faggots should be posting in?

please, that polish subhuman is not white

Too much Call Of Duty and Linkin Park

Doom made him do it clearly

Idris Elba

thank you user, thank you for the hearty laugh

Why are white people so evil?

>yfw he's some black guy's boipussy in jail atm

i'm sure that provides you some sense of justice but most likely he's off on his own and doesn't interact with other prisoners at all

>no tribalism

Why do you think segregation is still going to keep happening forever, my nigger chap?

jesse eisenberg

Sid from Toy Story

Tribalism doesn't have to be about skin color, peckerwood.

>uses .22 cal handgun
>kills three people

this guy is a failure in pretty much every aspect of life

God damn white people.

>On September 11, 2014, Lane, along with two other inmates, escaped from Allen Correctional Institution in Lima, Ohio. He was recaptured the following day.

kek

You left out the next part after that where he looks like hes about to cry

>icuck
>edgy post
checks out

>was then chased out of the school by a teacher, football coach Frank Hall.

literally does in America. Blacks have no idea what their originating cultures or tribal affiliations are anymore.

>jacking off while thinking about someones son
pretty gay

>image.gif
Pussy.

getting a jump on that transition to prison life

Around whites respect property rights

I need to read this story.

seriously, why do people do shit like this and not kill themselves? Who wants to sit in a prison cell for the rest of your life?

>lefties

fucking Flanders-tier

>Slavs
>white
>Germans
>white
>Nordics
>white
>Anglos
>white
Meme race tbqh.

Because black guys kill for drugs, money or gang revenge not for ideals, didn't you watch dear Wendy?

cuz every living organism has this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_to_live

though if most people thought about their shit lives rationally it would make more sense to just end it (not trying to be edgy because i'm a pussy like everyone else)

Don't be silly.
Blacks don't go to school.

There are some pretty quixotic niggaboos in this world. I don't know if you could call their autistic brand of honor-saving violence an 'ideal' per se, but its certainly idealistic.

Are you implying suicide doesnt happen? Or that 100% of people commiting suicide are just meming as opposed to having genuinely lost the will to live?

>though if most people thought about their shit lives rationally it would make more sense to just end it (not trying to be edgy because i'm a pussy like everyone else)

me irl

humans are one of the own species who can circumvent the will to live because consciousness

society usually views it as mental defect though and not rational choice

sure they do, thats where they sell drugs and beat up their teachers

>be 17
>option a: spend the rest of your life institutionalized with no hope of parole or freedom
>option b: kill yourself

on paper i think B is the clear rational choice

Not all of society. The idea of a rational suicide is at least talked about by philosophers. Its not specifically illegal in most western countries either, although the governments try to keep the numbers low since its obviously not a good thing.

It isn't about honor user its about territory

well when i say society i mean the prevailing view

pessimistic or skeptical schools of philosophy will never achieve widespread acceptance

>Psychiatry even works on the assumption that the ‘healthy’ and viable is at one with the highest in personal terms. Depression, ‘fear of life’, refusal of nourishment and so on are invariably taken as signs of a pathological state and treated thereafter. Often, however, such phenomena are messages from a deeper, more immediate sense of life, bitter fruits of a geniality of thought or feeling at the root of antibiological tendencies. It is not the soul being sick, but its protection failing, or else being rejected because it is experienced- correctly- as a betrayal of ego’s highest potential. The whole of living that we see before our eyes today is from inmost to outmost enmeshed in repressional mechanisms, social and individual; they can be traced right into the tritest formulas of everyday life. Though they take a vast and multifarious variety of forms, it seems legitimate to at least identify four major kinds, naturally occuring in every possible combination: isolation, anchoring, distraction, and sublimation.

>knunst.com/planetzapffe/?page_id=1093

Not talking about gangbanging niggers, i'm talking about niggaboos who might murder their oneitis for catastrophically rejecting them on the playground in 4th grade and popping up on facebook 9 years later when they have the means and the willpower to achieve satisfaction for the loss of face.

And when I say niggaboos, literal shonen jump readers are the niggas I am referring to specifically.

Cynicism is literally what the american zombie version of western civilization runs on. It our empire fuel.

you'd be hard pressed to find any cynics who think life is not preferable to the alternative

for obvious reasons

no you retard, most white people would want the kid dead

it's the court system you should be mad at-- a good enough attorney can make the appeal to insanity and get a more lenient sentence for their client.

I'd rather play a video game about his escape

an insanity defense is nothing like tv/movies portray it to be

it has a pretty ridiculous threshold

No, you will meet cynics who will think that this current life is preferable to all other alternatives because they can only entertain the possibility of an existence that is on some fundamental level underwhelming and distasteful.

Proposing something less dissatisfying for them on any level will be naturally rejected as a pointless fantasy, because it contradicts the grounding axiom; life will be underwhelming.

I don't think anyone Tommy Lee Jones' age even knows what anime is.

Psychiatry is a very rational art. Some psychologists might have a different view. Still, both medical professionals and society at large must be driven by a wish to preserve life. Suicide cant be accepted officially, even if it would be beneficial in the same way that murder can be, that is a person who would damage society commits suicide/gets murdered before he or she has a chance to do so. Like the fucker in the OP.

Grumpy Jii-san did.

>"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in the Riddler's lair and the maitre'd said, 'You're working with Tommy Lee Jones, aren't you?' And I said 'Yeah, I am.' He said, 'He's in the back corner, he's having dinner.' I said, 'Oh, great, I'll go say hi.'" Carrey told Stern. "I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain or something."

>"He got up, kind of shaking, and hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you,'" Carrey added. "I was like 'Wow, okay. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.' He did not want to work with me at that point."

>society can't accept suicide

it sure can accept homicide though, in all sorts of forms.

They literally just ban the forms of homicide that do not serve their common interest. There is no principled opposition to any form of it in particular on the basis of some generally 'pro-existence' agenda.

You will notice the government sometimes chooses to drive people into suicide purposefully. They are not violating their own general principle there.

hahahahaha. Wow. He sounds like an actual Cormac McCarthy character.

Every mass/school shooter is if you read what they actually do. The media makes them look like a menace but they're really stumbling idiots with a gun.

They're all pathetic and pointless desu

Hes so fucking hot, damn, those lucky fucks he's in prison with

it's kind of ironic considering how campy/slapstick TLJ is in that batman movie

but i think he was referring to carey talking with his butt in Ace Ventura and the Dumb and Dumber stuff

looks like he's got tiny trump hands

based

Most living organisms don't have a will or even a brain.

even a cockroach has a will to live bro

it has nothing to do with a brain or sentience

kosher bait

Abortion is a difficult subject. Im generally pro-choice since having a bunch of unwanted, ill-cared for children is just pragmatically bad for society as a whole. Still, life is sacred, and there's no argument that abortion isnt just a form of very early homocide. Its a necessary evil perhaps.
I dont get what you mean by the government (Im assuming youre referring to the US government) driving people into suicide though.

whats his end game?

>life is sacred

not trying to be 3edgy5u brah, but you cannot empirically show this whatsoever

>I cannot sanction your buffoonery
BTFO
T
F
O

>life is sacred
Tell me that after you've worked with 30 fucking Haitians or so. Those people will make you unable to believe that humanity has any greater purpose.

He probably meant buffoonery on a whole other level that wasn't apparent about Carrey until later in his career.

His anti-gun ownership and inexplicable 'hey bb ;)' uploads about random stars, both of which seem like sincere behavior, is buffoonery that I too could never be seen to personally sanction or legitimate.

>He got up, kind of shaking, and hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you,'" Carrey added. "I was like 'Wow, okay. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'

Im a religious man, at least somewhat.
I cant show it empirically, I just believe that humans have something that other lifeforms lack. Not just that we're higher on the intelligence scale, but that we're at the point where something is 'unlocked' within us. Something that enables us to be good or evil, and not just survive.

Something that enables us to be something that we've created?

Of course it has. You can't have a will without a brain. Only animals have brains.

Maybe you should consider what "every living organism" actually entails before making such broad statements.

>The tragedy of a species becoming unfit for life by over-evolving one ability is not confined to humankind. Thus it is thought, for instance, that certain deer in paleontological times succumbed as they acquired overly-heavy horns. The mutations must be considered blind, they work, are thrown forth, without any contact of interest with their environment.

>In depressive states, the mind may be seen in the image of such an antler, in all its fantastic splendour pinning its bearer to the ground.

I mean they literally take them out of normal prison conditions and put them into social and sensory deprivation conditions to try to eliminate their will to live and encourage suicides. Its a way of culling the overpopulated prisoners.

Wasn't even thinking about abortion man. I was thinking about police homicides, the death penalty, and war around the globe that is killing millions.

The society we have erected does not give a shit about human life in the essential Platonic sense.

Dave Franco would fit perfectly

m8 god knows how someone with your idiocy made it this far

Jellyfish have a will to live without a brain.

Oh I get it, you were only pretending to not know what life is. My mistake.

Seriously though, all memeing aside. What the FUCK was this kids problem?

he walked into this ramen bar I worked at once.

couldn't accept that he was gay, lashed out out the world like a pathetic coward

>white """"people""""""

bacteria are life retard

we're not going by your uneducated uninformed definition

Is this true or you just made it up? Did a psychologist profile him?

Are you talking about self-preservation? Because that's an entirely different concept.

Why aren't niggers this edgy when it comes to stuff like this

Are white people just inherently crazier?

Bacteria have a "will to live"? Do they also have a mid-life crisis every 10 minutes?

They definitely have a drive to live. Calling it "will" is a bit misleading since they cant think.