This is no longer the Sup Forums I remember in the good old days...

This is no longer the Sup Forums I remember in the good old days. When we would stop kids from getting Aids in pools or fool everyone into destroying their iphones. Thoughts on the next big raid/prank?

move to bel air

Isn't it obvious?

So true!

>This is no longer the Sup Forums I remember

and then you proceed to ask others to do it for you. you are the problem with this board and you can't deny it.

don't complain about the content when you create nothing and whine like a victimized little cunt.

we need less of you. the world would be a better place with you not in it.

Sup Forums isnt what i remeber Sup Forums seems to be doing pretty good for themselves

Ok sure I'm a little cunt.

well that was an intelligent response.

i hope to hear more from you.

I think we should prank those fuckers who are going to the next arianna grande concert.

Not the Sup Forums I remember, and idk flash mob maybe

Idk convince people their Nintendo switch controllers work in the shower

Thank you! I know I am I'm just asking others for their thoughts. I can post my own if need be.

you don't have any thoughts of your own kiddo, you would have lurked moar and started a thread with them instead of acting like a little cunt.

you didn't.

Ok. What if we convince them the controllers can work if you sync them with their wii U

Yeah fucking kek of an OP

Sup Forums isn't quit as pedo or quite as white power as it should be.

Team up with pol and get some shit to show Hil is connected with Russia

Rollirino

Reroll

Last roll

we could get trump impeached

Seth Rich, dubbs get

No NOT THE GREAT MEME MAGA

I'd be up for that. What if we get a scandal going that he did fuck his daughter?

Lol op your such a faggot, nypa edgefag

All the photos I see of him and his daughter are just weird

Agreed! Purge the OP

Specifically Sup Forums has been changing.

All the others, (Aside from Sup Forums which clearly has been overthrown by reddit), remain the same.

But something that I can't put my finger on changed Sup Forums, maybe there's just no motivation left?

Like this.

I just got on Sup Forums a week ago and I really don't see the kind of people that it seems were here back in the days of habbo, iphone bending, and taking down the flag of SHIA

Nostalfags are worse than newfags

Good thing I'm tired of writing replies to these threads.
Short and stout.

#M4chanGA

that made sense.

Hmm need calc to solve

I'd like to see another habbo raid that was fun we just need a new habbo

no one cares if a thing goes in a different direction as long as it's the right direction. oldfags couldn't keep up with the direction newfags took this place.

plain and simple, Sup Forums was flooded with kids that didn't care to lurk and learn the culture and every person that visits their first time can't wait to post, and then repeat that post 75 times a day.

Could we do it on webkinz or roblox? Maybe even do a raid on WOW or LOL?

Club Penguin died, and everyone is familiar with the concept of raids in MMOs. None of you niggers even care about making new OC. Everything you niggers do and say tries to ride off the coattails of things long gone, that's why you're shit.

I've only been on here 2 days and I've seen that. I saw one person reposted like 5 times just today. People are dumb as shit.

Im just gonna post triforces in dubs threads. thug life brah

Raid wiki pages of Dems and Clinton and link them to Hitler

i chuckled.

I really really like this post

Lol I'd be up for this.

Sounds like a plan

Well Dems have semi protection. So that's take at least 4 or 5 days and a registered IP

Worst part is you niggers don't even realize this place isn't secret anymore.
>confirming intentions in the open
On the flip side, nobody's going to even do it, so it doesn't even matter.

discord?

I got a better target

Yeah sure...

>please reply

continue to act like you are not the problem.

And everywhere I go I at least find one person who links every politic to the illuminate. I don't see how linking dems to Hitler wouldn't make any difference society now would most likely say it was some secret illuminate plan to revive the nazis party

op, just tell us where he touched you.

He touched me in my no no square

You could also shut the fuck up

no you're a faggot