PROVE YOU ARE AMERICAN!

PROVE YOU ARE AMERICAN!
None of this 'Murrica shit y'all know what I am talking about

This nation was founded on being free and kicking the shit out of the evils that beset mankind.
We had a rough start, only a few in the country had rights
But we got better
Our laws are subject to change by the will of the people
We extend rights to as many people as we can
We topple dictatorships and give power to the people (even if goddamn fucking arab nations are too stupid to make use of it)
We've got ignorant shitheads sure, but we also have some of the greatest scientific advances and technopoles

you fucking think if China, North Korea, or Durka Durkastan had our military that they wouldn't immediately try and conquer the world?
Call us what you will, but secretly be glad the USA exists

youtube.com/watch?v=6b6CYHLWnyg

>Freedom intensifies

>I am a real American
>fight for the rights of every man

Amen Brother!

i'm a racist idiot and a secret fag

>racist
Get the fuck out of here
America accepts everyone if they are willing to uphold the rights of others

Doesn't matter what shade you are

>racist
Oh so you are a social justice warrior?

You hate whites and believe brown people aren't smart enough to fend for themselves?

i can walk into my local gun store and walk out with a pistol, a 33 round magazine and several boxes of ammo in under 20 minutes.

>you fucking think if China, North Korea, or Durka Durkastan had our military that they wouldn't immediately try and conquer the world?
>YFW despite its flaws the USA are are at least trying to be the good guys

Glad to hear you have a clean criminal record

>secret fag
Ain't nothing wrong with being a dude and wanting to bang other dudes user

>Racist
Why and how do you define racism?

its not super clean. i have been arrested twice for misdemeanor marijuana possession.
>criminal record
>can still by guns with no problem
>even have my CCW
>fuck i love this country

oreos wraped in bacon and inserted into my ass

Consumerism was a mistake
The USA needs to get back to doing what it does best

Producing scary as fuck war machines and really high quality manufactured trade goods

>inb4 green text
>implying NewFag

FREEDOM, BRUUTTHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only drink red white and dew

Bring back the middle class
We're infested by a few greedy fucks that are abusing the glorious free market capitalism that used to bring so much prosperity and progress

I'm intelligent, well-educated, have all my teeth, I can speak and write English correctly, I don't fuck over my fellow countrymen for a buck... Fuck, I just remembered I'm Engish, so all you retarded fuckwits across the pond can wallow in your shit-hole.

And you got dead kids and diversity

Is that shit any good? Compare it to code red. I seen one of these the other day but decided against it

>had a rough start
Fuck you nigger scum! Every nation in the world used slavery in those times! It was America that decided it was wrong based on our constitution and decided to end it using our bitch Britain to test the theory first

It is pretty good, not going to lie

It is cute when Americans think all the BS is real.

Especially when they think their GDP is their wealth. That shit is funny as fuck.

It shows the lack of knowledge of their own country.

And the sad part, if you ask all Americans over 18, what the stars and stripes represent on the flag, a huge percentage will have no clue.

In fact they wouldn't know there is 50 stars and 13 bars.

America has and always will be the land of the ignorant, fed lies by their media.

50 states and 13 original colonies
Try better