See this what do

See this what do

Take picture. Post on Sup Forums. Ask anons what to do.

/thread

She's probably going to shit on the floor.

show asshole

post pics of face and timestamp

rape til I cant rape anymore

leave her alone you fucking degenerate

wonder why the toilet water level is so low

Um I would attempt to piss over her but inevitably she would still get pissed on.
If she doesnt move from the spot in 3 hours I may have to rape her.

HELP HER!!!

Sheesh. She was evidently trying to get naked, but only got part way there.

Give her a hand. Remove pants. Remove shirt and bra. Put her shoes back on, because obviously you don't want to be barefoot in a public bathroom.

And then take some pics. She's got a nice tight body.... would be a shame to get to this point and not find out her secret: shaved bare? bikini trim? or a big bush? with hair that dark, she might just be a little furry....

impregnante the woman

back away and leave. Tell no one what I saw. I don't need any fucking false rape charges.

m8, rape, procre8

Towel over head in case she wakes up
Rape with condom on

Benis in poober.

six inch heels...hmmm.
take her to safe place/call her friend.
put your number in her pants with note
saying if she doesn't respond to this
post in three dates her toilet will die in it's sleep

Timestamp, faggot.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this.

Jejejeje

Asking the real questions

And why the seat is still up.

It might be a Trap!

jeeezus. reminds me of when i worked at an ultra sketch night club as part of the late shift (e.g. get ride of all the spills, puke, broken everything, and passed out bitches like this one. thought the upside to being one of the last 3 losers to leave the building on weekends was access to 'lost' wallets, purses, phones, jewelry, and other items left by skunk drunk bitches like this one.

one night, it was down to a crew of two and we were nearly finished. was assigned women's bathroom duty earlier in the night, walked in on a blackout drunk bitch, cleaned everything around her, and told last dude that we were done and that i was going to wait for my ride. 5am, so he bolted, i locked the front door, and proceeded to have my way with this bitch for nearly two hours without so much as a twice. i surmise she was drugged by some asshat (not too far off from myself), but didn't make it out of the bathroom and likely told friends she was heading back with said douchebag.

enter me

no missing persons reported and flawless brunette almost in this same fetus position, but with her miniskirt hiked up and panties pulled down - as if she passed out while peeing.

tbh, after testing solidly for alertness, went to town in a non-scarring kind of way, even going so far as to slide my tongue right between her exposed pussy lips. did many other things, ofc, and came 3 times, each time harder than before.

>Jerk off into a a cup or something and carefully pour it into her pussy.
>Be the "White knight" that covered her up and moved her safely to the bed.
>Be her friend in need as she realizes she got pregnant at some point but there was no real sign of rape ever.
>Be there for her through the pregnancy and help her through trying to find out who the father is.
>Be there at the birth, and stick around for a possible DNA test.
>If DNA test, be present when she realizes its my kid and take pic of her face. Post on Sup Forums.
>If no DNA test, raise family with her, being the greatest man on earth to help her take on this task. Then 20 years later do DNA test and show her. Take pic of face and post on Sup Forums

>Jerk off into a a cup or something and carefully pour it into her pussy.
>but there was no real sign of rape ever.
You, sir, are an idiot.

Piss all over her, shit if I have to. Take toothpaste and squeeze it in her ear and squeeze shampoo into her ass or vag. Then leave.

Help her get into a more comfortable position, clothe her again, drive her home once she wakes up.

Is this a real story? Idk why but I got the biggest boner right now thinking about it

You fucking fiend

Is this a real story? Idk why but I got the biggest boner right now thinking about it

Confirmed faggot.