Whats the closest you guys have come to dying?

Whats the closest you guys have come to dying?

>>I walked into a sizzler ride when i was 3. Cracked my skull open, almost died.

shameless self bump

every second is 1 second closer to dying, so every second is the closest.

bruh

ikr

bump 4 op

a big ass rock almost kill me just after i tried to move it.

>friend stole percs from his mom
>had a few before and didn't feel much
>this time i took a pretty good amount
>feelfunny.jpeg
>we head to the mall
>friend talking to me but i begin to blackout
>everything is turning black and i cant move or talk
>pass out and friend pulls over
>cant open my eyes but I'm conscious
>vomit my guts out and cant move the rest of the day

dunno.

got shot in a home invasion
dumb asses ended up not stealing shit and had bad aim, hit me in my fat ass "love handle"

Bruh

bad luck, you should ask next time to shoot you in the head.

When I was 5 I was in the car without a seat belt on and I think the door didn't close properly when I pulled it...

The car came to a sharp turn on the road and as the car was turning the door swings wide open and I'm holding on to dear life until the fucking turn stops. Was so scared I couldn't even scream I just entered a state of fight or flight there.

Had that turn been a second longer I definitely would have flung out that car and rolled til I died.

Sorry for not green texting phone is fucking shit

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs and every night I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Almost drowned on 3 occasions, tripped down the stairs and was airborne before landing on my neck, miraculously no injuries but easily could've broken my neck (was 8ish)

Third and most recent suicide attempt. Beam I tried to hang myself from snapped. I only weigh 160 pounds and I'm 6ft. What the fuck. I'm surprised that people let me live on my own let alone keep sharp objects around

Jumped out of a swing when I was a kid and landed hard on the concrete.

have you ever considered not killing yourself

W>as in Phys Ed 5th grade
P>laying dodgeball
R>un to fetch ball
F>all and hit head on wall
C>uncussion
B>e 26 years old
J>ews did 9/11 and teenage girls are sexy
T>rump somehow president
profit?

>be me creep user
>16 never fit in anywhere
>decide to spend my summer wandering the country
>find another person to travel with
>fem user not too talkative
>we get to a squatting house late in the night
>she tries to smashe 4/10 I ain't gonna
>I fall asleep and she leaves
>she comes back with a giant shard of glass and tries to slice me open
>I wake up and run away till my lungs hurt and keep running
>stay in a police station lobby
>go home had enough adventure for now
This happened 6 years ago. Still wake up at night wondering if ima get cut up. Fuck people.

When I was 16 I went white water rafting with a group of people. We came around a bend and there was a huge dip that ran into an even bigger rock. I got thrown from the boat. Went under and I'm assuming knocked my head and went unconscious. I woke up down stream and people pulled me into there boat. Our guide said it was a miracle I lived and had I not been wearing a helmet my head would have been split in two. Had a nasty concussion for months and I still have memory problems at 19.

Can I have one of your chocolate bars?

What river?

lol

Meh. I'd rather not not die.

Crazy. I hate large bodies of water. Too creepy.

To be completely honest? I don't remember. I do know it was in central Colorado.

*buys all of the chocolate bars*

Whoah that's where I nearly got stabbed! I was in Denver!

I was stepping out of my car once when a car side swiped my car causing my to go into a 2 month long coma

Well shit. We both almost died in Colorado

different user here, colorado is a dangerous place, ive somehow survived living here for 30 years, sure my luck is about out..

Perhaps I should have just bit the bullet and banged her but what if she was planning to kill me all along!?

DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

You deserve it you fucking beta monkey

When I was 2 I got out of my car seat which distracted my mom. We rolled over twice but luckily my sister grabbed me. I still remember all of it.

car accident

I swallowed a whole ice cube

>When I was 15 I ate 400 advil liqui-gels
>Was rushed to the hospital the next morning
>Spent a week in a coma
My life's been fucked up for the next 11 years

You're a fucking idiot

underground bunkers

Mommy caught me touching my peepee when O was 15 years old. She said that was evil and people die from it. I never touched my peepee ever again out of fear of dying.

>taking a corner
>fast enough to cause death

Choose one

I almost slipped when walking up the stars once

I don't fuck uggos. I ain't desperate.

received an adult dosage of the rubella vaccine at the ripe old age of 1, that put me in the hospital for a while

chicken pox

>Flight Training PPL
>Turned left after taking off
>Turn left again to join downwind.
>Other fucker joins straight in downwind with no radio call. He is above me and to the right.
>Cessna-172 is a high wing can't see anything above to the left and right.
>He passes 50 feet above and about 75 feet ahead.
>I say ow fuck and my instructor says oh fuck and we turn downwind
>Ask on the ground if the guy saw us. Says its our fault. My instructor was the safety pilot for the airport and banned him for the airport after he started some shit.

Got hit by a car on my motorcycle, I guess I coulda broke my neck or something

Died for about 10 minutes when I was 22. Gf brought me back with cpr and mouth to mouth. Didn't see any bright lights or nothing just faded into darkness

Student pilot
2nd solo flight
takeoff, climb, engine quits at about 400' agl.
Do all the "your engine just quit" stuff and realized the only place to land was on top of a large, flat roof, building.
Set up my approach.
This is gonna hurt.
engine starts up again.
climbed, circled around, landed.
That was enough excitement for the day.

Did my 3rd solo flight the next day.

Find a pic of a girl equally ugly im curious

When I was about 2yo i found a nickel and it looked yummy so i ate it. didnt work out so well and i choked on it. My 7yo sister picked me up to give me to mom and her squeezing me was enough to make me cough it up. probably one of my earliest memories.

o fug

>be me
>be high as fuck
>get munchies
>make bagels
>have shitty toaster
>difficult to get the bagels out
>burnt the shit out of them so they were smaller than usual
>get brilliant idea
> get butter knife to dislodge the bagel
>life savior of a roommate watching the entire act as it unfolds
>grabs my arm before I jab the knife in the toaster
autism is one hell of a drug

>fell asleep in a shady brothel while my friends were wasted as fuck
>woke up in the arms of my friends carrying me
>fall on a high speed road when a truck was coming
I still remember the sight of the truck coming at me and the fact that some hooker could've harvested my organs

>some retards tried to rob my house while i was having a nap
>they tied me up and threatened me supposedly with a gun
>took a glance and it looked like one of the knifes from the kitchen
>still very dangerous in the hands of a shit scared retard
I was too sleepy to realize what was going on until my parents came home and untied me

>be me
>17
>doing shrooms with my three friends at night
>First time for all of us
>we go for a walk
>tripping balls
>come to an outside concrete staircase with a small square landing half way up it
>it has a great view so we move our trip there
>we all nickname the little area "Four Corners" because there was just enough room for all of us to lean on the corner railings
>Was actually really comfy and significant during the trip
>there's just enough space for someone to actually use the staircase, but it's tight
>All of sudden we hear LOUD pounding on the pavement at the top of the staircase
>a fucking full grown deer is being chased by a dog and running for it's life
>it takes the staircase
>literal turbulence as it barrels through the middle of our group and down 50 flights of stairs in 1 or 2 seconds
>we had to lean back to avoid being touched by it
>afterwards see a dog emerge at the top of the stairs

This incident is burned into all of our memories. The fact that we were tripping on shrooms while this happened was fucking unreal. We realized afterwards that the deer couldn't see anything on the stairs, it was likely running blind. If any of us were to have been in it's path we would have been annihilated, as there were railings on the entire length of the narrow stairs.

Tl;Dr narrowly avoided getting hit by a sprinting deer

Nurse "accidently" OD'd me on morphine when I was 3 days old. Gave me enough to kill a grown man

Opiates don't affect me anymore cause of it

>google crust punks
>te smell
>shudders
>she had a butter face and an ok body but holy fuck she smelled
>she was in her late 20's which factored in a bit.

also, that sister is the only person i ever truly hated, even the fact she probably saved my life cant cover all the hate. When i was 9-13 she was such a fucking bitch, did so much bad stuff to me and the family i wished i never knew her. Im now 30 and she has changed a lot but still i dont trust her.

Every night you break your arms, huh? Mhm you naughty user c;

Adderall abuse for 1 year. Felt my kidney aching and went cold turkey. Almost literally dead.

sounds like a good time. quit being a pussy.

Walking by on my way to work there was a drink driver not paying attention while I crosses the road, and I had to full on jump out of the way to make sure I didn't get hit.

Didn't even think about it because of how busy I was needing to studying 24/7 for uni

was walking across the street to get onto the bus for middle school at 6:30am in rural NC. Bus was stopped and traffic was supposed to stop. A Tahoe ripped past me, had my earphones in and didn't think anyone was coming, but his side view mirror missed me by barely an inch.

Honestly, if he would have fucked me up he would have kept driving and no one would have known

Jumped in front of a truck and saved a kid's life. That sucked. Dumbass kid didn't have a damn clue what happened.

Bro why not hang yourself. Serious suggestion

If she gave you enough to kill a grown man why didn't you die as a baby?

>18
>just graduated
>lazy river ride at amusement park
>laying on back
>fucking kid jumps into the river
>lands on my head/throat connecting area
>knocked unconscious
>woke up in hospital
>almost drown

Hate that fucking kid to this day.

He must be from the South

Was in jordan just south of the border of syria. had been in multiple bullshit attempts to mortar us, but ironically or not ironically if youre more cynical, the closest i ever came to dying was some dumbass soldier negligently firing about 3 inches from my face on a range.

You should put your finger in his butt

Sup Forumsro

if she's ok enough to hang out with and do shit with that might get both of you killed, but not ok enough to fuk

>cut yourself

I heard that Ff is really common now. If so that's fucked up.

But she was attractive enough to be your friend-o?

Cancer at 15. Chemo, radiation, the whole shebang. Diagnosed cured, but I was one of 3 people at the treatment center who survived.

I was in a car accident many years ago my, friend was driving he was drunk af i did not know that because i was drunk af. He started drifting in a dirt road, firs it went nice we had fun but when he hit 3 gear and close to 100km/h the car went for the ditch. Next thing i remember was sitting on the road, my head had a bad cut to the bone i could feel my skull. And the rest is stock hospital waiting shit.

Was in the woods when i was charged by a grizzly. It pushed me down, friend shows up, spooked it and it ran away. Wasn't for him i would of been mauled. I was 30 so was defiantly not pedo bear.. just regular old grizz.

Good lad, listen to mother

>putting it aside that she was all around shady, I just didn't want to
>I have a low sex drive as it is
>add to that long days of travel and the fact I was in a crack house I just didn't see it happening.

Thought I was dieing once.
Was lieing in bed, just smoked a bowl of spice (this event ended that)
Start hyperventilating
This is it, accept my fate, embrace death
Stop hyperventilating
Lie there like a fucking high ass moron.
Spice is fucking shit

Dude fuck spice. That shit had me feeling all kinds of weird too.

>be me
>12
>usin some weird ass tire iron to hit a fold out chair
>don't ask why niggers.
>hit the fold out chair, ricochet.
>hits me in the head, about half inch from my eye.
>knocked out for solid 30 minutes
>wake up autistic as fuck, not knowing where the hell I was
>thought i died, had an emotional breakdown in the snow.
>mom comes out, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT RACKET"
>shitimstillalive.jpeg
>pretty much almost lost my eye and almost
gave myself permanent brain damage.

>my right eye is still a little bit slower than the left.

A couple summers ago I was doing some work in a convection module (part of a furnace used in a refinery) and took the electrode of the welding machine to the chest while I was soaking wet with sweat from it being like 120f in there. The space was confined and tight as hell so it pretty much laid me on my back and wouldn't let go. Luckily, my helper heard my last-ditch-effort death scream and got there in time to pull it off of me. He said my eyes were rolling and I was convulsing like a motherfucker.

>on tour in Philippines
>getting dropped off at airport
>exhausted
>get out of car on the wrong side
>almost decapitated by the mirror of a speeding bus

At the time, I was so tired and fucked up I just shrugged and walked away, but looking back it terrifies me.

Once was going 80 on a sharp turn in Chicago and crashed my car. Bounced back and forth like a pinball 3 times and the engine stalled out, while I was restarting the car another car drove by (it was kinda a blind spot) and missed us by like 3 feet.

Car started, drove off unscathed. Cars front and back bumpers were smashed to shit

dam...

kek

Deep dubs you got there pal

i do what i can

It could've been a formula 1 car

Me too. I almost drown in a pool at age 6 and now im 27 and still cant swim.

Was diagnosed with terminal cancer when I was 3. I remember meeting some of the Phoenix Suns. I'm 28 now and eat like shit and don't exercise. Haven't had a check up in 15 years. Been finding blood in tp for about 6 months. Probably gonna die within a decade. Fuck it.

>stars
whoa dood

One time I laughed so hard and Mitch Hedberg joke I thought it was my final minute....

dam...

where u on acid?

You must be a tough fucker like myself. Is the blood bright red or dark red?

Fucking bitch