Does it bother fans of other teams that the Cowboys have an elite quarterback in the making...

Does it bother fans of other teams that the Cowboys have an elite quarterback in the making? And that they drafted him almost on accident?

System babby

Sanchez proved that wrong today.

lolno

I'm so fucking mad the Cowgirls got Dak in the third round while we traded up to get Wentz. Fucking bullshit. And fuck Ezekiel, fucking faggot. I can't wait for the fucking gay ass oline to leave in free agency

>third

4th ;^)

Mark Sanchez proved that was wrong though

At least youre not a rams fan :(

Cowboys O-Line has been good for years. Romo having "all day to throw" has been a meme for awhile.

He is the next Mark Sánchez.

Cap it

>no zeke
>3rd string o-line

ok

Not a LOT of years. It really only attained godhood in 2014 after they drafted Zack Martin.

FUCK, Zack Martin is so fucking good. He's going to be a fucking Hall of Famer.

so THIS is what patriots fans feel like when thinking about tom brady being picked late.

no wonder they're such cocky pricks LOL.

I remember watching the draft and how they were raving (sort of) about Goff and Wentz.
But to me it seemed really fucking obvious that Dak was the most gifted passer. He had the smoothest footwork and delivery out of all quarterbacks.

>implying
>implications

Wentz is still going to be really good, he just has shit WRs and mediocre everything else.
Goff is absolute trash, though.

Lol so why was the team so trash last season?

Zeke isn't THAT good

Someone needs to tell QBs like Newton and Wentz (Osweiler too) that their throwing motions are all wrong. A low delivery will make balls sail. Every one of them needs to adjust to a higher point of release. Tom Brady does it right.

Rodgers and Stafford are the only passers that can consistently throw the ball at strange angles.

Dak would be shit if he were on the Eagles, nothing to be mad about.

Two rookies took a team that went 4-12 last year to 13-3 and NFC 1st seed with the same talent around.

Stay mad faggots. Dem Boys winning this year

As a Cowboys fan, I think that the Philly franchise should be given to St. Louis, or possibly Billings, Montana.

Anywhere but that hive of unemployment, "Italians", and wife beating.

I hope the Eagles team plane crashes. Knowing the karmic cancer your team and city represent, I'm sure it will land on the scientest that just cured cancer as he's writing his findings down.

Fuck you. I hope your children get stomach cancer.

No, because I'm not a reactionary idiot ready to crown a guy who had a good first season as the GOAT.