I want you stupid inbred idiots to stop disrespecting the New York Jets...

I want you stupid inbred idiots to stop disrespecting the New York Jets. We're the #1 football team in New York and we just scored the fastest 10 points in NFL history.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mgp99
arstechnica.com/business/2016/12/panasonic-will-spend-256-million-on-tesla-solar-panel-factory-in-buffalo-ny/
newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/01/buffalo_bills_fail_to_pick_up_new_york_jets_kickoff_jets_score_easy_td_video.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ej manuel

>hurting their own draft status

JEST JEST JEST

>bills getting blownout by the fucking jest

top kek

>jets in charge of tanking useless games
This checks out.

Fuck off, we have pride. We're still 6th in the draft anyway.

>10 points in 1 second (rounding up)
>3,600 seconds in an hour
>assuming the Jets have possession for half the game
>would be on pace to score 18,000 points

Jesus

Don't care how many times we get our asses beat. Bills will forever be my favorite team.

New Yorkers with pride support the other team desu

It was 0 seconds, you are underestimating drastically

Never seen a team lose a game this purposely to gain draft status

>#1 in new york
Thanks for the laugh mate

>BILLS
streamable.com/mgp99

Someone make it a .webm

I have but it was the Buffalo Sabres. Of course, since this is Buffalo they also lost the ensuing draft lottery

They really need to move that team. No player wants to live in Buffalo and no good coach wants to go their either. For fuck's sake the Jags position has gotten more interest than the Bills

Jim kelley loves buffalo

It's a pretty shitty city nowadays. I guess their glory days were in the 1980s (as a city, not just football). I don't think many people want to live there period.

They should move the team to Toronto and keep them in the same division.
However, some many people think doing that would kill the CFL.

Maybe Portland could do well with an NFL franchise and create a rivalry with the Seahawks.

Are they technically #1 in New York while the Giants are #1 in New Jersey

It has a chance to rebuild:

arstechnica.com/business/2016/12/panasonic-will-spend-256-million-on-tesla-solar-panel-factory-in-buffalo-ny/

>Number 1 in NY York.

Funny joke there friend. Call me when your team is relevant this millennium.

they play in the same stadium quit being dumb user

The Jets scored more points in 0 seconds than Ohio State did in 3,600 seconds against Clemson.

>with pride
what, like homos?

they shouldve sold it to president trump.

>linking arstechnica

Really triggers my niggers

You may not have to deal with Eli's tism for 4 quarters, but you WILL lose players, win or lose, to the sweep-the-leg Seattle Seacocks murderball defense. There's nothing more dangerous than a band of desperate thugs masquerading as football players with nothing to lose.

Doesnt matter who the jets pick, it will probably be a bust anyways.

>We're the #1 football team in New York
The Buffalo Bills are the #1 football team in New York.

This was more due to utter incompetence on part of the bills than anything the jests did

Cool shitpost pham

All teams that made the playoffs report in

>pats

At least the buttfumble is no longer the most embarassing play to happen while the Jets were on the field.

What happened? Was to busy sleeping with my gf to bother watching the Jest play.

newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/01/buffalo_bills_fail_to_pick_up_new_york_jets_kickoff_jets_score_easy_td_video.html

Fucking razorcakes, why do I even bother