What would you do if this was your daughter?

What would you do if this was your daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/05/06/racist-dad-disowns-daughter-after-calling-her-a-fing-w-for-taking-a-black-friend-to-prom-6619891/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which states still consider it an abortion if I do it 16 years post birth? Asking for a friend

>having children
I hope no one does this

>I'd rather my daughter date a successful black dude than someone not well off

Meh, I'm more about class and status... unfortunately I was born about 60 years too early. Race is still a genetic hand-me-down now and can't be chosen or modified yet.

I would celebrate the fact that I raised my daughter correctly

This is my field!! CRISPR is going to do a lot to allow for genetic modification. Although AI will probably boost us 100 years if not more when it can rewrite genetic code and we can program humans to be genetically "perfected".

Want your hand to regrow? We'll be able to do that. "There are no rules" to what we can't do with genetic manipulation, people will be real life super hero's in the future.

Rich will get it first tho probably.

Well I would have left her mother during the 1st trimester. Self fulfilling prophecy.

in the far far future we may be able to play 'god' as it were. CRISPR will only see use for treating cancer etc initially

>far far future
I'd say by 2040 maybe 60 at most. We need to make AI better first.

I'd probably shoot her and that nigger

AI is going to get better in the 2020s. If it can run trillions of simulations a second on human genome code... could be sooner...

>far far future
lol

Billions are being put into these programs as we speak. Billionaires and powerful politicians don't want it to happen AFTER they die. Wonder what all those black projects are? or why companies have off country locations?

What bothers me is how his hat is just hanging off the back of his tuft of hair

>play 'god'

LOL we can't create a fucking universe yet.. how the fuck is modifying genes playing god? Shit when Artificial Intelligence builds cities on mars the size of the US in a couple weeks with drones and 3d printers and shit, then we might be close?? Oh wait, not really, because that's nothing compared to a fucking universe!!

Holy fuck people have such closed ass fucking minds kek.

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND CLONE PEOPLE SO WE CAN TELL THE RELIGITARDS THERE ISN'T A SOUL AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CANT STOP THE FUTURE FUCKFACES

White girls know blacks are better. Get over it racist.

>people have such closed ass fucking minds
It's scientifically and statistically proven that the majority of humanity is actually retarded.
Take your intellect and manipulate the retarded, this is how I got rich and "successful".

I would have killed myself well before that point

>CLONE PEOPLE
didn't this already happen in china or smth?

what daughter?

Like 10 years ago....

fuck this nigger,

I wont have kids, I love having money and freedom too much.

I really hope that this threads are made by some negro trying hard to enchant reality by his wishful thinking ;). Are there negros on Sup Forums?

stop paying for her college, sue her until she is penniless, then remove her from my will, never speaking to her again

i didnt raise a filthy whore

Can't hack it as father?
Makes sense, your dad was probably a turd and loved $ and freedom lol

Change my will, the locks and our family newsletter cover photo.

Probably because they are pictures also and not just words

The fact that you finish your sentence with "lol" shows that you are a vapid useless whore mad you can't tie men with alimonies anymore.

>implying anybody would fall for this low tier bait

>probably

Lol if they have their way, they will be the only ones with access. Tech like this will not be allowed to be used on lower class. So basically if you're rich enough you could have smarter stronger superchildren. Or more likely an army of enhanced clones with neural implants to override their free will.

I agree. Fuck them niggers.

>family newsletter
>white people

Smart. Never thought about changing the locks.

not give a shit because anyone who legitimately cares about race is fucking retarded.

Check those quads.

Just forget i know her.

Eventually when she is a single mother and beaten half to death she will learn. Hopefully she will forget me also and not put AIDS in my house.

I don't get where the hate comes from. Is it the culture or the race itself?

My guess it's culture. It's kind of ridiculous to hate someone for how their genome is sequenced.

culture

lol you have absolutely no fucking idea. Lemme guess, you're a first year undergrad and your professor mentioned it in passing once?

obviously you have never worked in the service industry with awful niggers. not all are bad but i would say 80 percent are. every race can be terrible, just blacks are a lot more terrible.

That looks so fake. Probably made by some lonely loser from Sup Forums.

> we are done
> BUT FIRST ONE LAST SENTENCE!!!1111!!

cringe/10

Work at a biotech startup, but thanks lol

Yea, then the inferior races will be regular humans hahaha

Found the nigger/trashy hoe/cunt

metro.co.uk/2017/05/06/racist-dad-disowns-daughter-after-calling-her-a-fing-w-for-taking-a-black-friend-to-prom-6619891/

is this fake news

Totally

There's zero chance it would be so I dont worry about it. Not that hard to raise your kids right.

Sell her to the Islamic world.

noice

I do as well.
First letter of her name is what?

>Mfw they said yes out of sympathy
>Mfw niggas are falling for the white girl meme
>Mfw all the niggas in this thread are insecure as fuck

Fucking beginner
First, I would get rid of her becaise she fucked two other dudes, doesnt matter if black, white, green or with tits (And yeah, once you go black you never come back, so screw her).

And after the threat with expelling me for racism I would fuck her up really hard. Maybe accuse her of stealing and put stuff (you stole before) in her stuff.