lol that was from me trying to filter mai

youtube.com/watch?v=YSf_i1SUFhM

Grimes just for Homura

you were trying to filter him by posting his trip? u.u

It always makes me feel ill.
They're my favorite in general
ya god damn right they are
Will try my best

>It's summer again and I'm in only a slightly better position than I was one year ago, but now my problems are undeniable

Forever optimistic

>Misaki Claimed

She's supposed to
But
youtu.be/K7PNIzDKTI8
Why are you so obsessed with homu
How is that not a dude!?

idk how it works :o

it says trip so I thought I would just copy and paste it lol

>only in a slightly better position
>in a better position
Keep that chin up, slow steady strides, you'll make it there!

youtu.be/wKilws_KiSo
Why are you so islamophobic?
There's nothing wrong with that but you make us look bad

Planning on watching more anime. No work tomorrow means an all nighter.
Where is she from?
Then you should sleep this instant! No no, the party was for memorial day, not any other occasion.
>I bet you just destroyed everyone else!
Aww shucks...
Kanna-chan with short haircut. I bet that'd look soo cute. I could really use one myself though.

gay lol

she'd be a bit more attractive if it weren't for her nose tbh

It's a good song

Kanna
> Hug
Hehe well in the end it doesn't really matter who gave it first as long as we both get one right~?
It really is. What about tea?
Thanks, i had the day off.
Ahh i see, good morning then~ ;p That's cool, haircuts always look a bit strange at first, but once it grows in a little i'm sure it'll look great!
of em
That;s how Svedka makes me feel, i hate that stuff. Had me a good 9 of them saturday night.

Oh sweet, whatcha gonna watch?

hey everyone!
Taliyah claim

also, send me whatever music you're listening to, i wanna hear some good music

It was mainly the weekend for free time. I have to help with kids again for the rest of the time here as well as help move houses. But I'm doing fine.
Watched band of brothers then me myself and Irene.

Reclaim but now bed. Good night

youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg

youtube.com/watch?v=MWCaRar9F4k
youtube.com/watch?v=XwRJ4Jn-2a4
youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE

Good, thank you thank you!
Sorry for asking, just have to make sure.
Anyways, how are you doing today? Good I hope!

Hey, it's okay Misaki! You can make it though it, I know it. And at least it's slightly better, right? That's something! Stay optimistic!

I remember seeing that video like week ago! Good one though!
I like Homu because she's awesome and she cares for Madoka like nothing else! She doesn't give up and she will do anything she can to achieve her goals! Plus guns are awesome as heck and she can stop time, she's so cool!
Why do you like her?

aaaa Urabe I can't! I want to, really! But then I'd have to leave you guys and I want to stay at least for a little bit! I'm sorry I'm sorry I don't mean to disobey!
Oh, well that's a good reason for a party too! But still they should throw one for you because of how awesome you are!
It looks bad aaaaa
I mean it looks okay, but I like long hair a lot better! You can do way more stuff with it!

You're... you're right! As long as we both get hugs nothing else should matter! I'll remember that Hanako, thank you~!
Never tried tea! Well, once, it tasted like hot water! Wasn't that great! I think I did it wrong.
Nice! I hope you enjoyed yourself! You deserve it 100%!
Aw, thank you! And yeah I agree, I just want it back long though! Short isn't my style I think! Maybe I'll mess with it more though!

Hi Taliyah!
youtube.com/watch?v=JFUsPfuwjpw
I should play the witcher someday!

Oh, I know of Band of Brothers but never seen it! Also no idea what me myself and Irene is! A show or a movie? Is it worth watching?
Good night! Sleep well and sweet dreams!

Thanks louise
Think you might have a wrong number there bud

Macross 7. It's an oldie. Not too good but I don't drop anime. Any plans for tomorrow?
youtube.com/watch?v=sXvyQotkrRc

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
Hello Urabe
>hug
How are you?
Hello Hanako
>stupid perv
>
Hello kanna
>pat pat
Happy birthday again

Thanks for the alternate cover.

(shy-chan
Cute photo. Woke up a little.bit ago after passing out. Now...just sitting down doing nothing
(rifle chan
Snap to and all that
(Stapler
I now just envision you running after a can with a gun shooting it...and I laugh
(alien kun
I wanted to like this show so bad. But so many things turned me off. Thankful one of them was not the attractiveness of your waifu
Hello you cute little dragon. Has anyone told you that today

Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

One year ago I was failing a summer stats class and did not even have /waifu/

Now that my maths classes are done all I have is a few fairly easy classes to get my associate's by the end of fall and I have no idea what I want to do with myself.

Those are all great songs,
the second one reminds me of some of the neil cicierega stuff

and the 3rd one is just a classic

or you could play games with me, like a normal person instead of typing walls

Is that from something? its a good song though

We'll see how it goes tonight though
Eh, I've been better. ButI'm glad you're doing good
any time

Because she has the powers of Za Warudo and Bite Da Dust
Can I smash the dragon loli

I'm high on crack
C- Respect
R- For
A- Women
C-
K-

Hmph, you're lucky I can't say no to that pouty face. Oh my, Kanna you're too much! You're way more awesome than I! But that's silly, celebrating for vets is more meaningful. To be honest, I adore short hair. Don't be so negative, I bet it looks great.
Hello Juvia. I'm doing very good, thank you. How was your day?
>accepts hug
>
G Gundam. It's a very funky song for a very funky show. Glad you like it!

youtube.com/watch?v=bwaeic7L2ks

You just combined two very bad memes

youtu.be/2cNvYyxVmPo

Hehe of course, as long as we're both happy!~
Yeah i'm not a big fan of tea either, or maybe i just haven't found one i really like!
Aww thanks Kanna, i did~
And i hope you had a good time earlier and will continue to have a good night as well! You deserve it after all! Ahh so you cut it a lot shorter, well i'm sure you can try a few things with it and find a way to style it in a way you like until it gets long again!

I've heard of that, haven't seen it though.
Not really, maybe go see a movie or something. what about you?

Hi Juvia. How are you.
> Sexy dummy
>

Thanks~ Can't think of anything to do?

Drink! Drink! Drink!

No...
But you can pet her
Mine was good. Just played games all day though
What did you do?
>really
>hug
>
>cute blush

youtu.be/-Ia13BPV6js

> Also
Wew lewd~

Today was pretty good. Even though i did nothing
How about you?
>s-shut up...
And... i-i'm sorry about p-passing out on you l-last night...
>

I'll barter with you~
I'm actually a very good friend of Hanako, I'll have you know.
You don't get the irony of the meme -_-

>tfw lots of cute Louise in light novels but I don't like posting black and white and 99% of the pictures should be cropped

ughhh this tastes awful
and yes, I can already feel my guts roiling
Man I can't wait til I turn 21 in about 17 days and can buy something that isn't shitty
maybe I'll get mako to teach me how2mead

hi

Hello miss Juvia!
a-ah~! Pats this early, and I don't even deserve them... Thank you though miss Juvia! Thank you thank you!
>hug
Silly Juvia, my birthday was yesterday! I just caught you on the weird time zone thing! I only had like an hour left of my birthday by the time you got on yesterday! Err, or maybe you're just being extra super nice to me! Either way thank you.

Ah thank you thank you Urabe! I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you somehow I promise!!
Nonsense! You're really really cool, way cooler and more awesome than me!
You're right, it is, not to sound like I'm putting you down. They give a lot, you know? And look at that, you're even nicer than me.
Oh, sorry if I made it sounds bad! I just don't have it usually, so I don't really know what to do with it! But I won't, I'll try to be more positive about it! Thank you thank you!

Interesting tune, but it's not that bad actually! Err, not that I was expecting it to be bad, but I just never know with new music! Thank you for sharing!

Oooh, have you tried a lot of them? Do you want one that you kinda like more than the others? I know you said you haven't found one you really like but people say tea is really good so I'll try whatever you think is the best so far! Tomo also said he'd help me with tea, and coffee to! That was so nice of him!
yay~! I hope tomorrow is just as good, even if you have to work!
It was okay! I just rambled on like I do here, eheh. They didn't seem to mind but I still felt bad. And thank you, you're too sweet~
Yep yep! I'm going to try and take a more positive outlook for it! Not that it's bad, I just don't know where to start! Thank you for keeping me positive!

>pets

Nothing.

I see myself working in a trade, but nothing 'special' or anything I dreamed of doing.

Its got a great tempo and the singer is amazing.
youtu.be/ZAqVs95aTt0

*cough*

You said something earlier?

Pretty much the same, kinda just lazed about all day.
> Maybe~
> Such cute panties and sexy legs..
That's alright, it was pretty late after all. B-but if you really wanted to apologize, y-you know what i want...
>

Haha that sucks, but i'm sure you can power through it~
Do you have any ideas on what kind you want?
There's an idea~

here

Thank for orbs \o/

Evening dwagon novelist, I can see you're hard at work, nice huge double post.
Anything fun going on in here tonight?

I hope so I'm just worried
nope and nope
maybe picking up my rifle it it comes in
Why not good? You deserve happiness!
Like I said, prolly mead. I had some at Mako's that he spiced and it was reaaallly good
smugs! hello!

> the /waifu/ wall

nice.

I haven't seen silverchair in years
and I didn't expect it to be posted

You havent been on at the right times.
youtu.be/wY6DhfGHmpY

queer

Hi Louise how are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=lw3LDjx__5w
Yeah, I think it's fairly well known for veing weird. Me and a friend are planning on hanging out since we both have the day off.
Work, but it was a busy day so it went by fast. Played games afterwards as well.
>no, not really
>
Enjoy.
You better. Or else.....
Oh no, you're just flattering me! Clearly your the best at just being flat out amazing! I didn't take it that way at all, don't worry. Yeah, they work hard for all of us. That's not true, you're the fairest of them all. That's it Kanna-chan, embrace the glory of short hair.

does anyone here work?

I just got home

Rude

Pff.
Out of all the people you picked hanako.
Like that'll change anything
But my answer's still no
Hello cute orange hair waifu.
How are you?
Also a name would be nice
Yes you do
>rub
It either way i didn't talk to you long so
Today was good, just played games on my pc all day which was nice.
How was yours?
Sounds good. It's always a good time.
>shut up!
>shut up shut up shut up!
N-no i don't, but i don't like that blush...
Well that's good.
What games did you play?
>you're a bully...

>erpfags

My husband claimed

any time~
yes
>orange hair waifu
>
I am doing well

Today was as good as it could be. Got drunk passed out and woke up to dragon nibbles. Solid day.
Just messing with my safe. I'm back watching TV. Boring night.

Sorry

Hope you'll all have a nice day/ night, take care everybody~
Until later in the week~

Hehe~
I know how much you like Hanako!
>pecks you on the cheek smugly
Or unless. You want Homura to cry?

Hi again Koume
Just find a nicer way to greet me is all

You rang last thread?

whys that, and I have that CD; and SOAD is coming back soon, so hype

youtube.com/watch?v=3yQFebRcznA

The best waifu

I tend to post the nostalgia and throwbacks.
youtu.be/3KippOtDVa4

there
Played TF2. It got super laggy, so I got super angry and played Half Life instead. Now I'm in bed.
>well you're gullible
>
Welcome.

well what do you do? i take it everyone else is a neet?

Not really, just a few kinds. From what i remember Earl Grey tea wasn't bad. That is pretty nice of him~
Thanks i do too, maybe i'll actually do something productive tomorrow~ Nah i have tomorrow off too.
Glad to hear it~ You're welcome, and no you are~
That;s good, gotta stay positive!~ I understand what you mean, maybe you should look up some styles on the internet, you might find something you like! Anytime, i'm happy i could help~

I've never had mead, but hearing Mako talk about it all the time has got me a bit interested in trying some.

Hmm i'll have to look into it, i like weird anime. Oh cool, i hope you guys have a good time!
Oh i did~

Yes.

Yup.
> I said maybe~
> F-fine then, be that way...
Y-yes you do...you wouldn't do it last night you bully...

Messing with it? Yeah it does feel kinda boring tonight for some reason.

Have a good day at school sweetheart~

You sure you got the right Hanako?

fast food. I also go to college
I asked him
he told me
all is well
I will get it when I am 21

urbae

I'm panty, posting Homura though.

who wants to voice

She looks so angry

Me

So the plan is set, good.

Ahhh.

I cook.

In response to the file name, one of the characters is magi from Hayate no Gotoku

hi

And one is from shakugan no shana

What time is it?

she usually does
whos me
but still got over 2 weeks to go
thank you
i figured but i named the file befor ei knew shana

homu
U mean voice chat right

>pink?
Sorry I'm pretty dumb. It just looked orange to me
That's good.
Do anything today?
Bye bye fire keeper
I don't like hanako at all!
>don't touch!
Perv!
Tf2 is fun when it doesn't lag.
I played hearts of iron 4 mostly. Started off as poland and became communist
>meanie
>boobies
>trips dubs
Indeed
>no! Shut up now!
>you're the one being a pervert!
N-no, anything but thats
P-please...
>

It's been so long. I missed you. When I find new pictures sometimes I say to myself "I hope poorchan as found new pictures."
Probably just because it's so late. And I just meant sitting there and opening it and fixing stuff inside
Hello again such a small tomoko. Are we staying up all night??

I'm not a perv. I'm trying to manipulate you!
I would only ever be lewd with my masters and Stocking

hello there

>erpfags

Is it as good as a nice summer day with a cool gentle breeze sweeping across the field toward you, a nice cool drink in one hand with the sun sitting at your back?
I have no idea what I'm saying, but that actually sounds nice now!

I promise, I promise! Really! You'll see! Err, I don't know how I'll do it... I'm not very good at guessing what people want... but I'll figured something out I will!
No, I mean it! Really! You're nice to everyone and speak from your heart, to the best of my knowledge anyways! More people in the world should be like you! You know when someones mean and you're still nice to those that deserve it!
Thank you! I didn't want to make you sad, so I'm really glad you understand! Thank you thank you! They really do. It takes a lot of guts to do what they do, and they still do it for all of us. This day is the least we can do for them!
You're too kind, you know that? Thank you Urabe, but I know it's not me! It's definitely someone here, but I can't say because you're all so nice and fair and wonderful! I love all of you!
I just need to make it look good! I can do it, just you wait! Plus short hair is a lot more convenient, 100%!

Hi Rory! Work went okay? How are you doing?

I don't... but I think they make you happy! And that's all I want, really! You mean the world to me.
Mmah~! Thank you so much!

>trip dubs!
Oh, I'll try that one then! I think someone actually recommended that one before! It really was! I need to thank him again for it...
Oh, that's awesome! I hope you can do something productive then, but also I hope you get to relax! Enjoy yourself, okay?
No, you're sweeter, it's the truth 100%~! You can't change my mind no matter what!
True! I should try doing that more, eheh. I might, I have a few styles in mind but I never really can get them to work that well! I swear there are hair wizards out there that do it for them!

Oooh, that sounds awesome~! I hope you didn't over drink and you just passed out because you were tired though! But it sounds like you had a wonderful time, and I'm glad!

Hi and bye Firekeeper! See you later, I hope everything is well for you!