Been banging this married co-worker of mine for the past few months. She's 36 I'm 26 AMA

Been banging this married co-worker of mine for the past few months. She's 36 I'm 26 AMA

Nice

Evolutionary psychology states that women choose two potential candidates. Gene donors and gene protectors. Gene donors are the sexy bastards (i.e. tall, dark, and handsome) gene protectors are the established bastards (i.e. not that attractive but have a lot of money). Women will actively pursue a child from a gene donor, but will actively pursue marriage from a gene protector because it suits their needs. U.S. census bureau states that in most urban areas one out of every four children are being raised by a father that's not their own, and the father is not aware of this. Congratulations user, you're just another statistic of sexual competition in the evolutionary psychology discipline. You're nothing special.

Looks flip, that's gross

Ask her for a raise instead of banging her worn up cunt?

Nice job. Post more, clothed or not.

So u r a gook, faggot OP

She's not my boss

You lucky cunt. I have the most gorgeous married co-worker, I'd give anything to bang.

dump them all now dont be a faggot OP

Holy shit thats pretty cool. So their sexual attraction to other men is because that was the best choice for her genes but the riskiest but now that her genes are secured with the rich average guy, she now has the chance to pursue the optimal original choice?

Nice one, I was fucking an asian milf parent from my daughters pre-school. Had amazing fake rack, she caught me looking at them and smiled, turned out she was masquerading as a lesbian and was 'married' to a gross italian she-beast, she couldn't get enough of my cock, but stayed with she-beast for the $$$'s

Eh I dont see any proof kys

Got nudes? Any fucking or bj?

Ew, South East asians are animals

Lights off, missionary only?

She's actually down for everything so far we fucked a few times at work. Stairway, office desks, parking lot her car. Gives good head, willing to let me throw her around and swallows. Might go for anal later on down the road.

This?

She's disgusting ugly. OP you are a faggot.

Nice one op. There's a woman I work with who's 9 years older, and I would give up an arm to fuck her!

Dude, that's sexy as fuck. I'd love to fuck some MILF coworker.

Keep the pics coming!

Go for it, I didn't think it was possible at first. She's swallowing my loads and asking me to shoot it inside her.

It feels impossible right now! She's a lot hotter than I am, but people have told me that she acts more flirty towards me than anyone else. There may be hope!

Are you fucking 12?

Lol

How did it start out?

Did you guys get drunk after work one time and hook up and it just went from there? Or is this something you've been putting work in for a while

Vid?

how's the pussy taste

I hate to break this to you but that thing is asian,
you fucked an asian, heh

updates bro? more pics?

We talked a lot for a the first couple months. Spent breaks and lunch together talked a lot out of work. What broke the ice was a joke I made. "If I broke every chair in the world, would you sit on my face?" Lol

You done goofed cunt. Screencapped, I work with her too and I know a 26yo faggot who constantly flirts with her. brb sending this to her hubby who is in my FB. Dont come to work.

Post proof or your a fagot

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Do you eat the Booty? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance?

Literally none of that sounds believable faggot. Enjoy mommy's basement and tendies faggot autist.

Doit faggot

Answer this one faggot.

Bump for self interest