I want to take advantage of my girlfriend while she is passed out. Preferably...

I want to take advantage of my girlfriend while she is passed out. Preferably, with her not remembering anything (if she did wake up).

Alcohol isn't really an option as she isn't a heavy drinker - although, it works well when she does.

She knows I do this, and is actually quite turned on by it.

Anything that's easy to find? Never knew a drug dealer that carries "date rape" pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

coastalresearchcompany.com/
unbeatablechems.com/nifoxipam-3mg-x-15ml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

bring it up to her as a roleplay. rape is the number one female sexual fantasy

If she wants to stay concious but unable to move, try Tetrazepam (2-3 tablets). If she doesn't, use Zopicone (1-2 tablets).
In both cases, try out one tablet at a different evening at first.

i want to do the samw
but i want a friend of mine fuck her

How/where would you find these?

She already knows. She enjoys it.

Tell your doc you had a couple of panic attacks, they give out benzos like candy

Stop, this isn't funny.

>Stop, this isn't funny.
But it's fun.

Order RC's online, try Etizolam or Clonazolam. Does the trick at the right dosage. No prescription, just sent right to your door.

Blue waffle

Flunitrazepam its a Netter choice

Cyanide, give her one tablet and take two yourself.

>Flunitrazepam its a Netter choice
Never tried it. Why do you think it's a better choice?

Whats a good online pharmacy for these?

Yea totally trust a random guy on Sup Forums that tells you to give a full tablet of a random drug to your birch, that sounds the best thing to do

>full tablet of a random drug
Or just open a new tab and ask google how random that drug is to check the basic plausibility in a first step, as all non-stupid people do.
…but true, how should you know that?

Anyone knows if this works?

Yes, it works

Then is all that it takes?
Can you green text your experience?

Either Etizolam or Clonazolam, the blotters are completely tasteless. Leave them to soak for 20-30 minutes, take them out and give her the drink. It can be a soda or alcohol it's your choice. It's also legal as long as "not for human consumption" coastalresearchcompany.com/

6oz is 6 shots. Not sure how passed out that would leave someone.

>Can you green text your experience?
Sure.

>tried it
>worked perfectly

Nah 6 oz is 4 shots every shot is 1.5 fluid ounces

In all fairness Sup Forums is probably a pretty good subject matter expert on date rape drugs

If you're looking for the good old Rohypnol but can't obtain it, NIFOXIPAM is a metabolite of it and works just as good. unbeatablechems.com/nifoxipam-3mg-x-15ml

A bunch of teenagers and people who never leave their houses for social events? I think you over estimate us man.

>Tetrazepam
tetrazepam is too weak, zoplicone is unreliable. The reason rohypnol is popular is because it is more potent and binds better.

Xanax

>tetrazepam is too weak,
It's not. The Sub just stays concient, but unable to defend herself - if she can move at all. That's the point.

>zoplicone is unreliable.
It's not. Remember: we're talking about trying it with one person, and with preparation. The fact the dose differs from person to person is irrelevant. We're not talking about actually date rape, there it would be too risky.

>. We're not talking about actually date rape, there it would be too risky
Oh those will work then.

>One common and particularly dangerous method that criminals use in order to rob a victim is through the use of drugs. The most common [in Colombia] has been scopolamine. Unofficial estimates put the number of annual scopolamine incidents in Colombia at approximately 50,000. Scopolamine can render a victim unconscious for 24 hours or more.

kek

I remember watching some doco (i think it was Vice) where they went to ukraine or russia and got some powered that basically rendered a person super obedient.

They would blow this powered at peoples faces then tell them to empty their bank accounts etc. Person wakes up a couple days later total oblivious.

Sauce

Moar

This. How come girls love so much rape roleplay? It's weird as fuck.

Depends on the alcohol content of your rum and the body weight of your subject.

The stuff I'm familiar with is usually around 35%, which would mean you're looking at a little over a shot of ethanol. If she's a heavy drinker and heavyset, you'll only get her sloshed. If she's neither of those things, it'll probably do the job.

Some people have unusual tolerances for different kinds of alcohol, though. Be warned that you might have a problem on your hands if she doesn't get "blasted faster than you can imagine" and has a problem with you trying to make her black out on a hot summer day.

You're an absolute idiot if you actually believe that. I bet you voted for Trump.

Nah, luckily I'm not an American so I'm not stuck having a complete joke in the most powerful elected position in my country.

>I'm not an American so I'm not stuck having a complete joke in the most powerful elected position in my country.
Neither am I. I am still stuck with the same complete idiot massively influencing all major political events…

You doing requests?

200mg Seroquel oughta do it