Previous:The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

(Louise)
hi there! how are you doing today? it's been a long time since I've seen you around!
(Kanna)
hello lil dragon lady! are you doing well?

Still here

I don't get this one...?

Also idk if I plan to play anymore VNs. (Hanako)
Nah just stick around on thread

I don't think you're a failure. (Kanna)

>Misaki Claimed

except you faggots do nothing besides ERP/RP

has it been? who are ya? I had a time i didnt come on here a lot but im tryna be better about it
im.......decent
pretty drunk rn
i dont really wanna discuss my masturbation habits on Sup Forums

still here

Poor caring Kanna. So nice and sweet. I like you because of that. But some time we have to drink poison to try and kill what's inside.
Cute yuno
No Zzzz now fluffbutt. Only (you)ssss

w/e, but if you dont fap at least twice a week you're living life wrong

>when you're 2 seconds late
Sorry Louise! Really sorry!
It'll be great! I'd offer to test it but I'd just say it's the best game ever and it's perfect... which isn't the best advice, is it? Plus I don't think it'll work online?
Oh, that's cool! If I ever got a gun I'd get something of a massive caliber because it's cool and then realize my mistake once I actually shot it! Smaller calibers are really good for almost everything!
The first of many, that's exciting! I hope you enjoy it!
Ohhh both of those sound awesome! The 92fs is a great pistol! Aren't they a little expensive though?
True, but if I remind myself by asking you in a week then I won't forget! Or I should probably just get a calendar, right? Sorry!
No, it's okay! I'm not here to be happy for me, I'm here to make everyone else happy! Err, but I'm happy from talking to you guys! So don't think I don't enjoy it, I really do! Thank you though.

hello s-mug

No! Its okay! Its just playing! You're a dragon loli, you need to play with friends! Think of it as I'm Saikawa and you're, well Kanna! We can have fun and play~!

First we went to IKEA so I can buy this table that's decent size for my room to put my mouse and keyboard on, then we try going to a computer store called Microcenter but it was closed for some reaosn so we went to Fry's and checked out some chairs and PC parts, went to his house to check out his PC and then went back to my house to put together my table

Read above

Juvia
>dubs
> Whatever....dummy..
> Oh? But you had plenty of other faces you could've used that weren't lewd, but you chose that one, because you wanted me to look~
> Kiss
Mmm, tastes like tsundere~
Yes, very happy~
>

Kanna
No problem~ Well that one is a bit strong, so you should use less of it than other coffees.
Oh please, now you're just flattering me~
I have never been so right in my life!~ You are the sweetest of all, nobody can even come close!
Haha well a Mohawk would definitely look rather....interesting~ ;p
Not at all, it's totally true and you know it!~

Louise
That's good, who better to start off with than her~
Emi is a great choice as well!
No actually, i guess i missed them.

YouKnow
> Chuu Chuu~
S-sorry, stupid autocorrect!

Hanako is pouring her heart out, and Hisao looks at his watch out of boredom.

Hi Love user. How are you?

Present.
I see.
Well, that's what happens when you start dominating countries. The big ones feel threatened.
>actually trusted the Soviet Union
You should have expected that.
>that's enough, no more touchy
She's got style.
It is. Does she resort to violence when "dealing" with people? Mine does.
Oh, you're the second I've met who likes dubs best. How interesting. Yeah, maybe I should watch them soon. Personally, DC movies have mosty been miss ever since Man of Steel.
Make it look REALLY good. I won't settle for just good. It's not only what I think, it's what others do too. We all think you're great. You love talking to us about our day which shows how much of a great loli dragon you are. We never get the impression that you're trying to be better. You're just so....genuine. We love you for that.
Oh I bet they welcomed you because you give off such a pleasant feeling. We welcome you for welcoming us. I think. Yeah that sounds right. You care more about hearing about our day than talking about ours. That makes you the fairest of us all.

If it was too easy it's not good enough, that's what I'll say. So make it great. Long hair is great but I still love it best when it's short!

Uhh huh... Going to keep an eye on you...

i dont masturbate.
its okay!
it would work online but im not sure you'd like to play it its tabletop
i fired a .357 revolver with mako it was neat i wanna try 5.56 and maybe .45 and definitely 9mm
they're 800$ where i live feelsfuckin awful
it's up to you, you do you!
Well, I'm glad you're happy yo talk to us then
im VERY drunk and a lil sad
im not gonna rn tho
that's good that you missed em

hi there Hanako! how are you doing today?
I'm doing my best! what about you?
hi there! how are you?
awww heck. I'm really sorry, hon. I'm a little tipsy too. I hope you feel okay soon, I'm around if you need to talk

Goddamn knees

How are you not getting docked and not masturbating?
Louise confirmed barren

What happened?

thank you loveanon youre nice
...to be honest, I am infertile. It depresses me.
and it's normal to every once in a while but in general i dont

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
kanna
I know it's hard but please do try
I try to be. At least to you
>rub
Yeah it's a world war game. One I'm not good at but it's still fun
Alright i was making sure amd short hair on a girl looks great sometime
>
No kissing please... only cuddles and stuff
>I'm not a dummy! You're the dummy and i hate you!
>i did not! I picked cause it worked the best you stupid pervert!
Shut up i am not a tsundere! I hate you!
>dubs
>poland
>threatening
Pick one
It wasn't just them though all of my allies did nothing.
>but why?...

still queer

oh hey love user

up late this morning?
Not unrealistic tbh, I remember that scene, but I don't think men do that to women much. It is just a joke of course, but this did actually happen to me last year when I poured my heart out to my ex.

Of course, she had the exact same opportunity to do the same recently (you're going to love this; did you hear we got back together?) and I tried not to do anything like that.

Idk, I just get the feeling that she doesn't understand when its an important moment for me or something and she just can't bring herself to care.

yea still not sleeping enough, didnt get to nap at my usual time cause family ate super late and
i didnt wanna sleep through dinner

>getting furnature from IKEA
gl putting that shit together, and yea we've got a microcenter around here, i got all my parts there when i originally built my pc 5 years ago

you should, its great stress relief

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hello king

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH MY KEKEKEKEKEKEKE

don't be a cunt

Already have my table set up

Im voicing with drunk Louise

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

IKEA makes their furniture out if Graham crackers

We're a rare few. Yeah go for it. I actually haven't seen Man of Steel, but Batman V Superman was very underwhelming.

Hehe i was just teasing silly~

Haha i can tell, you're pretty drunk~
For you maybe.

Hiya Loveanon! I'm doing pretty good. And how about you?

> you are too a dummy! Whatever, it''s not like i care...
> You did too! You wanted me to ogle you!
Oh you absolutely are~

.........will keep it in mind
:(
will keep in mind! i cant really thinkl of anything righ tnow tho unless you could dirve over here with a burger

Sure am! but i need something to do!
yes, very good for me

I'll tease you boi

oh! that sounds like it would be kinda fun! I hope you keep them company well

H-how do you like your eggs..keke
I h-hope scrambled!

I am hungry but cannot drive to get food
I will try my best
i dont really like eggs i prefer bacon

Of course thank you love user

Yeah i'm sure that rarely happens. Really, that's kinda fucked up..
Ah so you two got back together, congrats! Shes the one you hung out with like a week ago right?
I see, that's not really good for a relationship...

Watch a movie or something~
Ah well, what can you do right?

Boi dont make me start with the Destiny teasing again~

Good to hear, and thanks!

HAH jokes on YOU, I'm already on Destiny

good idea
but i wanna be voicing with someone while i do and movies are nonconducivve to that
Exactly

Hello. We haven't met have we?
I said big ones as in the UK and Canada you mentioned earlier. You got abandoned altogether? Serves you right, commie.
>because!
>
I think Man of Steel could be considered worse. I feel that way about BvS too. DC is trying really hard to be like Marvel. At least their animated films are still pretty great.

I like this pic. She looks so welcoming.

get some food delivered? or is it too late for that?

gross

>the joke
>
>
>
>your head

Crohns is being shit.
Pretty bad.

Oh yes she is adorable

Boi don't make me fist you

Rip

too late i think
:(

I'm sorry hon

bring it on nigga

WAIFU THEORY:
Is Louise infertile? Or can't give birth because lack of female reproductive system?

Hello love user
I am not! Good! Cause I hate you!
I did not! You're just a stupid pervert and did it anyway!
I am not shut up you're such a stupid pervert!
>
I know but who would be threatened by poland is what i mean.
We had an alliance!
>don't be so cruel cutie
>cute blush

dude that's transparent pic you baka faggot

better enjoy it while you can, it's getting closer and closer to September 8~

Ahh alright yeah that wouldn't work out too wel. Hmm than how about a game? Something easy.
Question though, did she post them herself?

Huh, guess i should'nt be in any rush to watch it then. They could've done a lot better. Yeah and failing miserably at it. True, they know how to make some good animated stuff.

Spread that ass boi, it's going in deep~

BOI
O
I

:thinking:

Me too. I'm great. You?
Oh, so word gets around, or did I say something? Yeah, I guess we got back together basically. "Hung out a week ago" yes, but we've known each other for three and a half years.

I guess if she has any major flaws is that when I have an emotional moment, she seems to be very put off (lets say, watching a movie) and doesn't seem to appreciate what is happening.

Kanna can't help if I kiss her.

Hmph whatever, maybe i'll just leave then!
But you knew i would, and you did it anyway!
> pouty pouty pouty~
Kiss me again...
>

TWO
W
O

psh, nigga dont got enough to get deep

I WILL MOLEST YOU

Wanna bet?

>bets tree fiddy

Open wide~

Being infertile is being a cuck.
Think about it. God made it where you can't pass down your shitty genes to your ugly children. You just got screwed in the game of life. Whole objective is reproducing and you can't?! Kek

Yeah you came on here and told us about it that night and asked for advice. Well that's good, you really seemed like you wanted that.
Huh that's kind of strange. Like annoyed or just doesn't really care?

Aww but bb, if you did that then it would just take away from what little precious time you have left to play Destiny~

nah, i dont take dick

Sorry if I missed anyone, the 50 year reply is now out! Sorry sorry for the wait!

>dubs!
I'm doing... I'm here, I guess. Err, not like in thread, but I mean more like in the world! Emotions are fickle things, aren't they?
How are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, sorry! I'm stupid!
I... I dunno. A few people wouldn't agree with you there. I can see it in my family, I'm not a success, eheh. Maybe it's just me, I know they love me, but... Ah, don't worry about it. It's not your concern, Sorry, I'm supposed to listen to you guys, and I'm kinda failing at that aren't I. Sorry Misaki.

Some of us do, but we try to save it for late night! Sorry, I know it can be annoying.

Thanks Koume. I like you too, even if that sounds like I'm just repeating what you said. I mean it too. Sorry, I know that's just a rehash, but I still mean it.
You're... well, you're right. But I don't think you need to kill anything inside of you. I think you're perfect exactly how you are.
...unless it's like a bacteria that you kill with alcohol! Then in that case keep drinking, don't let it get you!
I take it that's not the case though. Please stay strong. You're an amazing person.

W-well... I g-guess that's true... and miss Juvia is always playing with Hanako... and I can never turn down a friend or someone to play with! That'd be mean! If you say it'll be fun... then okay, I'll ask! I promise!

Read below
No I'm just kidding, but I guess you're still doing it so aaa it wasn't a very funny joke sorry Yuno!!
Well, it sounds like a busy day! Are you helping a friend build a computer, or just browsing? That's cool that you got a new table too! I hope it's good, but you probably wouldn't buy it if it wasn't, eheh. Still I hope you enjoy it! And that you enjoyed your time with your friend! I thought you played console though, I didn't know you had a computer! Err, well a computer that'd you buy a table for!

I hope you feel better Rory. You're tough, you can deal with it. I hope they finally give you some actually damn medicine. And you can get a break from work.

I will try, I will. Thank you for giving me the chance miss Juvia.
Well you succeed easily. You're the best ever! Thank you for being amazing.

Okay, I'll remember that also! I'l probably need your help at this rate, eheh.
Nonsense! Or maybe that's true, but you deserve it either way~! You're a special person~
How can you be so silly Hanako! You're super duper wrong! I certainly can't come close to someone as sweet as you, and you know that's the truth!
I agree... maybe not my style, eheh. But I still think they're awesome!
aaaa you just wait I'll get you to admit that you're way nicer and sweeter than me! Just watch!

>dubs!
Okay okay I will try! I got some new product and i think I can make it look good, I've just got to mess with it a bit... but I promise I will! I'll make it look amazing!!
I... I know, you're not the first person to say that. I mean, it still means the world coming from you... but I just wish you guys could know how amazing you all are. You talk so nice about me and I just know that you guys are so amazing, better than me, and I just want you guys to know that and be happy! You're all some of the greatest people I've every talked to, really. You care so much and it's... it's just so kind and wonderful.
I... I never thought about it like that... but still, you guys were nice to everyone here! I know, it took a lot of courage for me to even post here. I saw how nice everyone was, it's just in your guys nature!
Still... thank you Urabe. You're too nice. Thank you.

Hate you..

Oh yes you will

No my friend wanted to show me his build, he's helping me with picking parts in my future gaming pc, I do have consoles

will do
rude
im infertile
legitimate question: why are you being mean
im sorry youre right
i dont into mic when i play either tbh
i did a women of the NRA class called women on target so it was okay, we started with really tiny stuff.
It is, I hope I can afford it some day
of course, I like talking to you!

Wait have you any idea what Saikawa and Kanna do together~? I d-dont think Juvia would approve ~
Ame ame~
>.45
Be careful. 45s are pretty stronk.

yes that's the joke
because its fun joking about serious stuff. Seriously though, I'm sorry about you being infertile. But don't put all of your eggs in one basket keke

getting ready to go to bed actually, was barely even dinner we just had grilled cheese sandwiches

nah nigga, not gonna happen

WAIFU THEORY:
is this user a cunt? or are they just self-loathing and lashing out at others to hide that fact?
I'm doing my best!
ahh.. I'm sorry, dragon

I can always feel better by cheating and taking Prednisone.
Hard to do when you cant keep food down.
Rip indeed. And now my rum tastes like some kind of cough drop. The fuck.

Kanna I'll play later.
I gotta sleeo

WAIFU THEORY:
Why is this user so mad? Its just a thread.

oh... it comes out both ends when you're not doing well? that sounds really bad. I'm sorry, Rory.
night night

so ive heard
im a lil worried, but it'll prolly be fine
Alright user

Oh no, time to get a new rum

Hehe well honestly there really isnt a set amount you're supposed to use, it all comes down to personal taste, how strong/weak you like it and such.
Hehe well thank you Kanna, you're very sweet!~

I feel the best way to cope is with humour. And they got fucked over with inferior genes. Not being to reproduce means that you weren't meant to spread your genes.

Yeah, I guess I did. I mean, I do. I regret where I took us in the past and I'm happy- ecstatic, really- to have her back in my life.

I don't know what it is tbh- maybe I should just try harder to keep my tear ducts under control like I used to- but surely women understand when you get emotional during a movie?
Why are you supposed to listen to us? It is mutual- if you want to tell us about something, we insist you do.
See ya
Wonderful.

Tell me: who is love user?

Faggot

alright im off to bed, night everyone

Yes indeed.
Hello Love-user. I'm good thank you. My special one is Urabe Mikoto.
Oh. Well no one really. They constantly need their hands held by more powerful countries.
Alliances never last. Ever.
>they're not for touching whenever you like so hands off
Honestly, some of their animated works could be considered better than their pre-Man of Steel movies which were for the most part, great. But yeah, MoS was really weak.
You make it look the best that you can little one. Work as hard as you can.
Ahhh you're too good for us Kanna-chan. Don't think that way. Being better than you doesn't make us happy, being with you does. I'm grateful for having had the chance to talk to you all these times. Heck, I'm simply happy you bothered to remember me whenever I join the thread. Really I am.
No thank you, Kanna-chan. Your presence alone is truly comforting.
>head pat

>Tell me: who is love user?
me, you doof

>tfw love user doesn't