youtu.be/vWYL9Xjm1Js
youtu.be/gEyr18wT3iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xzzdfn-KSNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

srs fuck Im drunk meant to post this:
youtu.be/Iz1WuBIUBHs
btw I know one of yall fags has that dickpic, pls share

def cringe

Is this shit real? I like James but Mike is fucking obnoxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3oYEWEnvfw
found this one day and thought it would be right at home in a cringe thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw&t=13s

youtube.com/watch?v=4OJW1B0vGK4

/thread/

1/3

2/3

3/3

That isn't cringe - that's fucking hilarious.

This is all real. I can't wait to see James try and sweep this shit under the rug. For such a small fandom at this point, it's such a riot watching this shit unfolding with such popularity on plebbit. It will probabably be the legit end of Cinemassacre, just with all the shit with Bootsy and Mike's absolute fucking autism when it comes to all this shit. Ugh it goes so deep honestly, it's just hard to imagine James finding anyway to salvage the fanbase at this point.

Thanks for the info man. Been a fan since the TMNT AVGN video, which was well over a decade ago now.

James needs to boot Mike. He's never bought anything to the table and is insufferable as fuck.

What's the Bootsy autism? I always liked that guy.

Chris chan is not cringe, you fucking moron.

He is the very definition of cringe. His whole life is nothing but a series of cringe train wrecks one after another

Sorry shit with Bootsy being separate but most likely directly related to Mike's autism. You can check out his tweets. Bootsy will always be a top-tier quality creative genius in my book, check out his music as a favor to yourself.
And sorry honestly for posting such trash here, but def a good cringeworthy read:
m.imgur.com/a/VIxtn

What is cringe about this? Dylan is asking some important hard hitting questions there.

>niggerer
kek

Because it shows a complete lack of social skills and we beat people up for things like that.

Even if he had said "hey" after she said he was cold would have been autistic

That made me get sick

Is all dirt or skin tags?

Kek

Kys Anthony

youtu.be/JaiRLFHwTWU
This guy's whole channel

Fuck, always wanted to see unedited Denny in all his nig glory.

I don't know to laugh or be very interested...

I need to know more

But did he became a pad?

>/threads own post

am I going to have to slap a bitch?

the hell we do

i frew up

That's pretty fucking alpha.

you don't beat anyone up, faggot

thats the reason why his ass is on top

thats whats needed to lead

a fucking MAN

if it was not smooth yeah but it's not it looks childish like that kid that's always needs to be the center of attention.

Chris has pretty nice handwriting

Wait. This is real?

no it's just part of the roleplay

Background? Confused

I thought it was facial hair

>a fucking MAN
>pushes and shoves his way to the front
No, he's just an asshole

± youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

I thought it was bits of ground taco meat that dribbled down her face and became a permanent facial feature.

some OC for you all

No, that's how you sink a hegemony.

women wanting a relationship but not waning sex is hardly a novel concept. Some people are just hyposexual look at the Japanese getting them to fuck is like trying make pandas fuck.

He was talking about a sexual relationship, not just friends retard

did your mother drop you on your head?

Holy shit so that pic of Mike's dick was fucking real omg hahahaha Mike is so fucking alpha haha the legends were true

James & Bootsy ftw. Mike and whatever that bona-fide retards name is... yeah... no, pure cringe every time.

>being this much of a douche
Just makes me like him even more tbh

>implying someone in a sexual relationship doesn't need to have sex
>being this much of a beta cuck

>being this brainwashed by hyper-sexual media
>thinks he's alpha for shooting his low test watery spunk into someone who's basically trading their vagina for a roof over their head

Either bait or you're seriously just some fedora beta. Probably a chink or an indian lul peace homo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acanthosis_nigricans

>Type II - endocrine

t. that guy who faps to bbc

If he's trading a roof for a vagina doesn't that mean you're trading a roof for nothing? And that make's him the retard? OK bud, good bait I guess you got me.

nice, sic burn, fpbp, screencapped this epic Sup Forums burn my dude xd

pathetic

Ironically she is great at her job. One of the most respected ministers in belgium.

didn't he post his dick pic years ago? or is this another one Cuz it seems retarded to start banning everyone now for a pic that I've seen be posted multiple times over the years

She eats all the food so others don't have to

Reasoning with a dumb fat whore. Since when did it start working?
I dont see it working unless you have a profile of an anorexic feminist or a SJW tranny

since this keeps going over your head;
the point of being "alpha" is unconditional sex if you have to trade things for it you're not alpha. Most people who say they're alpha just have a live in hooker. Neither situation is what you would call winning. This why actual alphas tend to have their iron in a lot a fires. A single woman does not have a comparable amount of sex drive to a man it's an evolutionary form of population control. This is why you need multiple women. If you look at what alpha and beta mean in the pack mentality you'll understand what they actually mean when you apply them to an analogous situation rather than just slapping it on everything.

it's all fake news

Hey! Yeah it's pretty cold out here... Want to go to the café to warm up?

>Social Skills

Niggers aren't Humans and therefore not social animals, therefore the social contract doesn't apply to them.
They're basically uncaged apes that have yet to be zooed.

For the record. The reason her sister is niggerer than her is probably because they have different fathers.
At least if the statistics are to be believed.

youtu.be/0d7JBJbibP0
youtu.be/rTgE4e7sPnA
youtu.be/vWYL9Xjm1Js
youtu.be/gEyr18wT3iw

This must be bait.

Click on elevator video cause I saw a guitar. Expected some cringe shit playing. Got way worse. Lost

>he can't gratify himself with multiple women while keeping his gf happy.

The only thing you beat, faggot, is your meat.

What's she trying to prove?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzzdfn-KSNg

>Drumpf
Mom, I said it again!

>the hair from her armpit
pinnacle of beauty.

Good one faggot