Stop reading Sup Forums and educate yourself
You modern Untermensch Nazi

Reclaiming this thread with my Crusader folder for the glory of the Holy See

Commencing Reclamation

DEUS VULT

I dont go on Sup Forums jewfag

DEUS VULT

Back to your desert cave, foul knave

“In conducting the census of the Roman population, the censors (they were elected in pairs) not only counted Rome's citizens but ranked them into distinct classes. The censors ranking, based on wealth, heritage [family standing], administrative competence, marital status, and physical and moral fitness, determined the citizen's political privileges, his level of taxation, and his military service. Anyone who didn't meet the standards of the censors could be demoted in rank. If the offender was a senator, this meant expulsion from the Senate.”

Oh we're doing sheckelmasters now?

Begone, uncouth scum!

MUH SHECKELS

be wary the trips of truth are here

Too many Ahmeds butthurt Holy Retribution is coming at them.

Exposed. You will do bad things to your own white brothers.

>juden
>caucasian

Only those of the true faith will be spared.

Seems good. If I contribute less tax and take more aid, I should have less say in how money is allocated. If I behave selfishly and are not strong enough to fight or defend myself, I should have less say in military matters. Etc.

Women, but more importantly government dependents, being able to vote is the direct cause of the current fall of western civilization.

There's virtually no difference between the zionists and the islamic terrorists. They both coerce the mind of the masses, the first through controlling the media, the second through intimidation and spreading terror.

>stealing
We will take what is rightfully ours.

Since when does a Christian(follower of Jesus Christ) gives himself unto hate?

>implying there's any difference between the kikes and the mudslims

That sounds like a pretty big difference. Just say they are equally bad, that way you can make your point without coming across as dumb.

>zionism and islam in ONE SENTENCE
>Sup Forums IQ detected

Zionism infested in the whole western world. The same european zionists bombing islamic countries.

happen

happens all the fucking time retard

>still watching Infowars and alt right channels
>whole movement created by jews

>not understanding basic semantics

wew

I don't believe it. Are they blind and deaf to Jesus's actions and teachings?

All these Deus Vult memes, while your sisters, daughters and wives suck refugee cock in Europe...

>basic
Exactly. It's like comparing Trump to Hitler and it makes you look just as dumb.

After the sandpeople took over, there is no holy land anymore. There are only fuckable goats

>and your whole movement was created by jews

Right wing and they followers are truely awake!

No, you goatfuckers suck and are rightfully disdained don't get me wrong. What is ridiculous is the disparity between keyboard activism and reality. I am sure most of the guys in here wouldn't even speak up to their feminist sister bringing home alpha refugee cock

>triggered
Exposed!

if I might

perhaps "hate" is the wrong thing to promote. hate and anger are natural reactions, and indeed they should be kept in check. However, while hatred may be a cause of one's decision to enact violence, enacting violence can be a valid decision even in the absence of hate.

What should be promoted is an awareness that there is a danger in Islam and a reasonable limit to Christian pacifism - specifically when its practice threatens the continued practice of Christianity generally.

"Deus Vult" not the murder of Muslims for its own sake, to appease the hatred and anger they inspire, but for the preservation of Christian civilization

>Keywords: Alpha; Interracial; Feminist; Goatfucker; Refugee; Right wing / Left wing; Antifa...

Double exposed, you dark magic talmut criminal.

Fuck off, falseflag mudslime. Your Taquiya has no power here. ;)

>Mudslime
How i am a mudslime? I just want to protect my country from your evil war deception, jakob.

By pomoting having no resistance towards Muslims and converting to islam, because everything else would be a Jewish trick...fucking masterplan. ;)

And this is your masterplan! Calling everybody against you a muslim, mudslime, shitskin. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, JAKOB. We are a christian country with christian values, you can fuck off with your zionism, capitalism and your child abuse talmut. Sad thing, not enough people now your dark origin.

It's your masterplan for Israel, since 9/11. You criminal. Hitler was allied with muslim country, we all know why.
>Capitalism, Sodomy, Child abuse

any room for the winged hussars?

>trying to reason hate and violence

>not trying to reason hate and violence and settling on a kindergarten understanding well into adult life

>husaria
>polska duma narodowa
>kurwa, tylko husaria i żołnierze wyklęci
>zawsze tylko to
Nie robi się to już trochę nudne?

butthurt lefty detected

>And this is your masterplan!

Butthurt dindu muslim detected. I hope they keep you in check over there.
>muuh humanitarian crisis

DEUS VULT youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg