Draw thread. What you want?

Draw thread. What you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
strawpoll.com/54fceda
youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A nice big plate of tasty green beans, please!

I want 2 #9's, a #9 large, a #6 with extra dip, a #7, 2 #45's, 1 with cheese, & a large soda

A gun.
So i can fucking kill myself.

My name jeff

Thank have a good night

I like the symbolism, thank you.

As I said in dead-thread... I should be asleep, I have work... any requests instead?

pet a bunny

request for her posing sexy on a rug in front of a fire place

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

please stop posting, you've been doing this for over a year now.

2 in june my guy

Draw a bird!

Draw yourself at work, show us what your average day is

taking requests

MOMA-level stuff. Thanks!

Sup Forumstard being molested by his uncle

Draw a childbirth

Draw your design for a dinosaur piloted mech.

Dinosaur is artist's choice.

Please draw me a duck user!

Sorry. I misspelled "dick".

strawpoll.com/54fceda

does it bite?

no, but it will cuddle and be very soft.

Why would you force me to be here in the 2d realm? You monster.

Kek

Draw the smoking ruins of a european city in the very near future.

can some one draw her in a corner of a room

Goodnight bitches.

Kek'd. What hellish office job is this. How about an off the clock portrait?

Draw yourself as a slotho

Would love to, as that sounds fun, but I must sleep... I'll be on earlier tomorrow, need to do these more, good to force myself to practice so I wont be so garbage with this tablet

Check'd, but I liked it, was pretty funny. Do you usually not operate with a tablet? I find doing really fine linework on tablets to be hell.

I wish you could draw good. Right now your shitscribbles are fucking awful even by Sup Forums standards. Practice loomis or do tutorials or fucking something please.

Ok lurkers come out NOW

I'm pretty off and on with it. I want to be better with it, but I'm really sketchy and that doesn't seem to translate well. I dunno, I need to play with it and learn more about settings and stuff. Or maybe I just need a better one too. I dunno how all the other drawfriends are so fast and so clean. They make me jealous and hate myself.

Goodnight!

>come out
but user i'm tired

No bitch I got other shit to do.

No.

Draw Mr. Vagina

i'm finishing a drawing

have a reposte

eat this dick

Tfw u forgot to bring ur stylus to texas.

requesting this guy waking up

what city?

Draw something good

a talking Truffula Tree?

Um...um.. magnolia?..
Don't look for me user.
Wh-wha??..

Echo echo as a shortstack girl

draw something good for once

hey you're not going to believe this

Draw them as girls

Pfft. No.
Freak.
Check it cunt.
Did this with my finger in a moving car.
My masterpiece.

Why would you go to that god forsaken state. I love my family but hell that place makes me hate visiting them

Draw me like one of your French girls youtu.be/BFjEzNTxxYg

Wer watching a family friend give a baby.
U bet u from Odessa.
Wats ur damage with the lone star? Other than it being fucking hot.

>U
Hhhhh...

It's hot, humid, the traffic is awful, and since I'm Californian the cops will target me. I haven't had only bad experiences, just not a lot of good.

>I'm Californian
found the problem

I'm sure yours is much superior.
If it's the weather part youre poking fun at me for, I come from a town where during the summer the daytime temp is 110 and it gets down to about 70 at night if youre lucky, and then everything fucking froze in winter.

I opted for a sketch portrait of the clearer one. that's pretty involved for a normal request, I hope you don't mind
sorry, gonna pass
wait you're in cali, or you behave like you're from cali?

I'm from Cali, born and raised

Boi we talkin' about cali in here?

I see. I moved here just a few years ago.
I guess so
so do you have any blood left in your body from the mosquitoes or no?

>It's hot, humid, the traffic is awful,
I'll vouch for u on that one.
> and since I'm Californian the cops will target me.
We rented a car so we got lucky with that one. I heard a rumor once they throw rocks at ur car if u have Cali plates. But that's a rumor I'm sure.
>I haven't had only bad experiences, just not a lot of good.
Sux my bro.
Nuh, Texas.
Iv heard such horror stories about them. But so far I haven't run into any.
I'm dreading it.
Wat do i do for protection?

taking request
>an inanimate object but younger

i wake up
first thing i think:
I LOVE NICOLE

draw me a gumball machine gun

you get a citronella candle, or cover your body somehow...
or you just give up your blood to the swarm.

SoCal, NorCal? I'm in the central coast.
No issues on my way there, was pulled over three times within the first 200 miles of crossing the border. The last one they brought a drug dog cause I told them they couldn't search my car cause I already had two hour and a half delays and I was fuckin done with it. Pulled everything out of my car (which was a lot of stuff since I was gonna be staying for a couple months) tore everything out of my dufflebags and all but left it on the side of the interstate. No apology or anything afterwards.

Can you do a happy goat hanging from a noose?

.. please tell me u do this to other threads and not just ours.
Holy crap, can't I just stay indoors?
There's so much thunder at night it's crazy.
Bruh wut. That's fuking ridiculous.
I would throw such a bitch fit if I had to put ALL my stuff back in my car on the side of a freeway in hot humid ass weather.
Those bitches.

nah, LA. how is it up there?

this is a good plan

Comfortably cold, how is it down there?
They were doing some sketchy shit. Other than the K9 unit he didnt call in any back up for "drug search" and claimed they got a hit from the dog when he gave off NO indicators. I just used my grandpa's for the rest of my visit and had literally no issues.

mornin

perfect c:
is that wat time it is?

Of course I find the drawfag that I DID live near... once i'm moved away for like the rest of the year. How's things been out that way, tell me how dry the heat is plz.

It's the plan then.
I don't get that. They think we work for the cartel being from California or something?
I had a cop do something suspicious like that before in Cali too. Had a dog and everything for no reason.
He followed me for like 3 blocks, right behind me, pulled over so he could pass, he pulls over too, suddenly he walks his dog passed my whip. He got nothing on me.
I'm like, so r u pulling me over. He says with his dog on a leash, if I was pulling u over I would have used the lights.
I'm like.
- w-

yeh
it early

yeah actually it's kinda suspicious. it's been oddly cool and comfortable for a long time into the year. though I know by bringing it up I just invoked a fiery wrath upon the rest of us...
honestly it might not be that bad. I used to live in FL, it might be worse there.
sleep schedule is broken again... but spirits are up! I obtained a bison steak last night. now I just gotta figure out what to do with it!

Yeah, they kinda just assume california=weed. I don't know about you, but almost every other person I met asked if I surfed or smoked weed. Cops are assholes, even my grandpa and uncle are assholes towards me. But at least they helped me out with shady shit like that
53, perfecf cozy temp

Nuh, iv been hearing about these mosquitoes since I landed. I'm still shaking in my boots.
Nah, no one knows wer from Cali, wer just bombing around with the locals we kno here.
I'm sorry to hear that about ur fam, it's kinda silly to treat u dif cause u enjoy the better weather.

requests?

someone who would love me

i-i love you user

definitely gumballs in there